Page 1 of 2

PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:25 am
by MrStonedOne
Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 am
by PKPenguin321
best admin i've ever seen definitely gonna vote him for headmin you all should too

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:31 am
by oranges
takes feedback on code pr's well

learnt git so has to be semi competent.

pretty good

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:30 pm
by Digdugxx
Really friendly, makes me laugh too <3

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:53 pm
by ShadowDimentio
Ruined my self-esteem

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:44 pm
by TechnoAlchemist
good boy

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:07 am
by Atlanta-Ned
Mark my words: In two years we'll all either be working for them or dead by their hand.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:24 am
by Luke Cox
Disagrees with my opinions 0/10 worse than Hitler

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 pm
by Slignerd
Had my doubts, but seems like a pretty good admin after all.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:41 pm
by sirnat
If he nerfs the temp gun ill give him positive feedback. <3

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:56 pm
by Saegrimr
[18:46:37] <PKPenguin321> why cant the players understand

[18:47:02] <PKPenguin321> i never imagined this would be such a common issue

Looks like he's starting to learn the depths of routine stupidity, how does it feel?

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:18 am
by J_Madison
Captain's Charter
Bill Rowe has designated your station as DONT GO IN THE ARMORY NIGGER

I think your response to the guy that went into the armoury and found himself permabrigged is appropriate.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 am
by PKPenguin321
J_Madison wrote:Captain's Charter
Bill Rowe has designated your station as DONT GO IN THE ARMORY NIGGER

I think your response to the guy that went into the armoury and found himself permabrigged is appropriate.

Naming the station like that wasn't me but yeah that was pretty funny
Armory is a restricted area (moonlighting is NOT OKAY)

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:16 am
by ShadowDimentio
Didn't give me a note for double dunking an atmos tech who hit three strikes and was out, listened when I argued my case and ruled in my favor, cool dude even if my self-esteem from being cucked is shattered

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:53 pm
by Aloraydrel
Good boy

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:45 pm
by John_Oxford
J_Madison wrote:Captain's Charter
Bill Rowe has designated your station as DONT GO IN THE ARMORY NIGGER

I think your response to the guy that went into the armoury and found himself permabrigged is appropriate.
'

the memes we're good that round, he shouldnt have gone into the armory.

also, 10/10 admin would make headmin so he can become corrupted through the experience.'

hint: it was me i am best memester ok

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 pm
by J_Madison
I'd glad we've been able to come to agreement on 20 TC revenant being awful in general.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:45 pm
by ShadowDimentio
JMad is your only purpose here to whine about everything? At least I spice things up with shitposting on the side.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:13 am
by IrishWristWatch0
>actually has their feedback link in their signature .



casual

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:29 am
by Alipheese
Haven't seen him too extensively. Only around 20 rounds. But agood admin, interacts with the players, talks with them about fun / event rounds and helps out alot.

10/10 min.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:06 am
by Okand37
They've been doing a great job as an administrator and are certainly a welcome addition to the team! I'm happy they're being able to both administrate and make it more enjoyable for players!

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:38 pm
by PKPenguin321
Alipheese wrote:Haven't seen him too extensively. Only around 20 rounds. But agood admin, interacts with the players, talks with them about fun / event rounds and helps out alot.

10/10 min.

You can usually catch me during weekdays late on Sybil when it's around 30 pop. I don't jump into Bagil too often unless there are no other admins.

Thanks for the feedback!

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:05 pm
by Danowar
  • Pretty cool dude
  • Fun adminfuckery
  • Reasonable judgement

10/10

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:15 am
by John_Oxford
-10/10 admin fuckery does not do it enough needs to push more buttons
Spoiler:
t. recently was genuinely disappointed because pkp was not online to handle my salt appropriately (atlanta was just on and logged shortly after, said he was "discussing with other admins" after i died because security beat me to death for having a stand from tarot cards as a miner.


Spoiler:
otherwise topadmin

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:16 am
by calzilla1
John_Oxford wrote:-10/10 admin fuckery does not do it enough needs to push more buttons
Spoiler:
t. recently was genuinely disappointed because pkp was not online to handle my salt appropriately (atlanta was just on and logged shortly after, said he was "discussing with other admins" after i died because security beat me to death for having a stand from tarot cards as a miner.

Wait was it on the shuttle? If so then i was the scientist beating you with a crowbar

Spoiler:
otherwise topadmin

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:22 am
by Armhulen
John_Oxford wrote:
Spoiler:
t. recently was genuinely disappointed because pkp was not online to handle my salt appropriately (atlanta was just on and logged shortly after, said he was "discussing with other admins" after i died because security beat me to death for having a stand from tarot cards as a miner.

It hurt to watch. How was everyone who worked to kill you not banned again?

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:12 pm
by PKPenguin321
John_Oxford wrote:-10/10 admin fuckery does not do it enough needs to push more buttons
Spoiler:
t. recently was genuinely disappointed because pkp was not online to handle my salt appropriately (atlanta was just on and logged shortly after, said he was "discussing with other admins" after i died because security beat me to death for having a stand from tarot cards as a miner.


Spoiler:
otherwise topadmin

Remember to vote me for headmin so we can hashtag bring back ban requests

[Deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:42 am
by Whoisthere
PostThis post was deleted by Okand37 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:25 pm.
Reason: Don't shitpost in FNR please.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:15 am
by ShadowDimentio
Continue being a good boy and promote your good rival buddy Shadow to admin once you win, ok PKP?

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:33 pm
by D&B
Goes to immesurable debts to forego reading the context, or is simply oblivious enough not to read posts and acts based on biased shortening of actions. Truly sad to see in a headmin, hope this improves.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:12 pm
by PKPenguin321
D&B wrote:Goes to immesurable debts to forego reading the context, or is simply oblivious enough not to read posts and acts based on biased shortening of actions. Truly sad to see in a headmin, hope this improves.

cease these memes

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:01 am
by D&B
Not a meme this time

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:38 am
by PKPenguin321
D&B wrote:Not a meme this time

But it's about dannno's lack of buttposting isn't it
Or is it about the jmad ban?
?
I cant tell anymore

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:26 am
by metacide
Seems not to want any scrutiny of that J_Mad incident where PKP and Danno week-banned J_Mad from sec after what seems like clear ban-baiting from (?fellow admin) Pax.

Why doesn't PKP want people to talk about the general issue of escalation and ban-baiting? Why lock that mention of this on the policy forum?

Where else is the place to discuss this sort of thing? It seems like valid and just criticism that is worth discussing openly elsewhere from the NTR hut.

It looks quite fair and reasonable to try to clarify what went on here and how it impacts current sec policy.

Spoiler:
J_Mad wrote:Byond account and character name: Akesson/dynamic name
Banning admin: Dannno
Ban type (What are you banned from?): sec roles
Ban reason and length:43800 Changed to a week. Permabrigged an assistant for disarming him twice. When told to release them, ran in with a flashbang, spooking the assistant who tried to grab them. They proceeded to execute the assistant, despite being explicitly told not to do it. Take a break from security.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2030 hours GMT
Your side of the story:
Spawn.
not even after leaving shuttle Pax (ckey: IcePacks) started disarming me fnr.
Challenged me to do something.
Arrested him.
Gulag was disabled - teleporter dismantled.
Chem implants are broken.
Brig him 6 mins + 1 minute for challenging me as latejoin on the shuttle. Would have gulagged for 500 pts.
Someone friendly to pax breaks him out fnr.
Arrest pax and stop that guy. busy focusing on pax.
Can't brig him because no cells and that guy keeps coming back.
Put him in permabrig secluded whilst I figure out a way to contain him.
AI lets him out of seclusion without telling me.
Dannno demands that I change my sentance and says it's excessive. Explain the situation.
Go to extract Pax to reduce his sentance, find out he's been let into permabrig main area and tried to break out with another permabrig inmate.
Pax soap slips and starts choking me to death.
Sec officer backs me up.
Try to manually gulag pax. Shuttle isn't spaceworthy.
Arrest and gas pax for attempted murder with N2O which is non lethal.
Banned from sec. Round disrupted.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
All it takes is a lucky disarm to ruin my round.
Don't swing at sec officers/cops.
Don't attack people on latejoin shuttle.
Don't instigate FNR and ahelp when you get bitten.
Don't attempt to murder a sec officer when he arrives after you have an admin demand your sentance be lowered, then ahelp because you couldn't murder him.
This is a banbait. I feel banbaited.
Dannno stated he is unwilling to revoke the ban and I should contact someone with a higher rank than him.


I'd also like a copy of my notes and pax's notes for comparison because Dannno is unwilling to give notes which are important to my ban appeal.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:46 am
by danno
- . -

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:47 am
by danno
pax was not an admin at the time and it wouldn't have factored into the situation regardless

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:45 am
by PKPenguin321
metacide wrote:Seems not to want any scrutiny of that J_Mad incident where PKP and Danno week-banned J_Mad from sec after what seems like clear ban-baiting from (?fellow admin) Pax.

Why doesn't PKP want people to talk about the general issue of escalation and ban-baiting? Why lock that mention of this on the policy forum?

Where else is the place to discuss this sort of thing? It seems like valid and just criticism that is worth discussing openly elsewhere from the NTR hut.

It looks quite fair and reasonable to try to clarify what went on here and how it impacts current sec policy.

Spoiler:
J_Mad wrote:Byond account and character name: Akesson/dynamic name
Banning admin: Dannno
Ban type (What are you banned from?): sec roles
Ban reason and length:43800 Changed to a week. Permabrigged an assistant for disarming him twice. When told to release them, ran in with a flashbang, spooking the assistant who tried to grab them. They proceeded to execute the assistant, despite being explicitly told not to do it. Take a break from security.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2030 hours GMT
Your side of the story:
Spawn.
not even after leaving shuttle Pax (ckey: IcePacks) started disarming me fnr.
Challenged me to do something.
Arrested him.
Gulag was disabled - teleporter dismantled.
Chem implants are broken.
Brig him 6 mins + 1 minute for challenging me as latejoin on the shuttle. Would have gulagged for 500 pts.
Someone friendly to pax breaks him out fnr.
Arrest pax and stop that guy. busy focusing on pax.
Can't brig him because no cells and that guy keeps coming back.
Put him in permabrig secluded whilst I figure out a way to contain him.
AI lets him out of seclusion without telling me.
Dannno demands that I change my sentance and says it's excessive. Explain the situation.
Go to extract Pax to reduce his sentance, find out he's been let into permabrig main area and tried to break out with another permabrig inmate.
Pax soap slips and starts choking me to death.
Sec officer backs me up.
Try to manually gulag pax. Shuttle isn't spaceworthy.
Arrest and gas pax for attempted murder with N2O which is non lethal.
Banned from sec. Round disrupted.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
All it takes is a lucky disarm to ruin my round.
Don't swing at sec officers/cops.
Don't attack people on latejoin shuttle.
Don't instigate FNR and ahelp when you get bitten.
Don't attempt to murder a sec officer when he arrives after you have an admin demand your sentance be lowered, then ahelp because you couldn't murder him.
This is a banbait. I feel banbaited.
Dannno stated he is unwilling to revoke the ban and I should contact someone with a higher rank than him.


I'd also like a copy of my notes and pax's notes for comparison because Dannno is unwilling to give notes which are important to my ban appeal.

I don't know where you were when this was originally discussed, but there was already a week long shitshow and my post before locking that thread gave you a really really basic tl;dr of what it ended up boiling down to. I've already "faced scrutiny" (see: been found in the right) over this. Just because it wasn't by you doesn't mean it's invalid.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:43 am
by J_Madison
I think you prematurely locked the thread.
There was still discussion to be had.
I think you should unlock the thread because it seems something happened to the ban.
The ban was removed before the week duration is over.
It seems someone reduced it without mentioning it, but it was a headmin reinforced ban.

Are you sure it's a clear and cut case if it was reduced early, and are you sure all headmins agreed on your decison?


The very matter that other players three weeks in find the ban unreasonable should indicate this is something to discuss and it shouldn't be locked. The headmins of the past very rarely locked threads in policy discussion prematurely.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 pm
by Qbopper
What is there to be said on the topic that wasn't said in the ban appeal, though? Maybe locking the thread was a mistake but it was discussed for a fairly long time, and I don't see any arguments beyond what was posted previously popping up

Also no one has started yet but please don't discuss the issue itself in here

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:04 pm
by captain sawrge
J_Madison wrote:I think you prematurely locked the thread.
There was still discussion to be had.
I think you should unlock the thread because it seems something happened to the ban.
The ban was removed before the week duration is over.
It seems someone reduced it without mentioning it, but it was a headmin reinforced ban.

Are you sure it's a clear and cut case if it was reduced early, and are you sure all headmins agreed on your decison?


The very matter that other players three weeks in find the ban unreasonable should indicate this is something to discuss and it shouldn't be locked. The headmins of the past very rarely locked threads in policy discussion prematurely.

There has been an ongoing discussion regarding security moderation in the admin forum, it was pointless to have a second thread given that policy threads are exclusively just back-and-forth pointless arguing and have never solved anything.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:26 pm
by J_Madison
captain sawrge wrote:
J_Madison wrote:I think you prematurely locked the thread.
There was still discussion to be had.
I think you should unlock the thread because it seems something happened to the ban.
The ban was removed before the week duration is over.
It seems someone reduced it without mentioning it, but it was a headmin reinforced ban.

Are you sure it's a clear and cut case if it was reduced early, and are you sure all headmins agreed on your decison?


The very matter that other players three weeks in find the ban unreasonable should indicate this is something to discuss and it shouldn't be locked. The headmins of the past very rarely locked threads in policy discussion prematurely.

There has been an ongoing discussion regarding security moderation in the admin forum, it was pointless to have a second thread given that policy threads are exclusively just back-and-forth pointless arguing and have never solved anything.

Alrighty. It seems a little strange and foreign to me because the previous headmins have usually been more lax in regards to locking the threads.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:05 pm
by lzimann
unironically turned gang back on, very disappointed

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 am
by Qbopper
lzimann wrote:unironically turned gang back on, very disappointed


wait, like, the config?

pkp what the fuck I voted for you

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 am
by PKPenguin321
Qbopper wrote:
lzimann wrote:unironically turned gang back on, very disappointed


wait, like, the config?

pkp what the fuck I voted for you

http://ss13.eu/tgdb/tg/ingamepolls.php#p166

and player support when mode was ran, and a unanimous headmin decision

gang will be revived and is currently is only 1 tick more likely than Extended (so really rare)

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 am
by lzimann
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
lzimann wrote:unironically turned gang back on, very disappointed


wait, like, the config?

pkp what the fuck I voted for you

http://ss13.eu/tgdb/tg/ingamepolls.php#p166

and player support when mode was ran, and a unanimous headmin decision

gang will be revived and is currently is only 1 tick more likely than Extended (so really rare)


Players voted for ERP(and will most likely vote yes if a poll is ran again), doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:09 am
by oranges
just because you don't like someting doesn't mean it's a bad thing either that's a really stupid argument

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:35 am
by Qbopper
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
lzimann wrote:unironically turned gang back on, very disappointed


wait, like, the config?

pkp what the fuck I voted for you

http://ss13.eu/tgdb/tg/ingamepolls.php#p166

and player support when mode was ran, and a unanimous headmin decision

gang will be revived and is currently is only 1 tick more likely than Extended (so really rare)


I mean I was half joking, I hate gang but I'm not going to bash you for it when the poll was in favor, though I do have to concede to the point that players often vote for things that may not be good in the long term

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:14 am
by Slignerd
Qbopper wrote:pkp what the fuck I voted for you

that's where you went wrong

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:58 am
by PKPenguin321
Sligneris wrote:
Qbopper wrote:pkp what the fuck I voted for you

that's where you went wrong

It was a unanimous vote, if my headmin spot was occupied by anybody else this still would have gone through by the other two, not sure why you have such a grudge

Re: PKPenguin321

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:48 pm
by Qbopper
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Sligneris wrote:
Qbopper wrote:pkp what the fuck I voted for you

that's where you went wrong

It was a unanimous vote, if my headmin spot was occupied by anybody else this still would have gone through by the other two, not sure why you have such a grudge


yeah why did you feel the need to post this

I have a personal dislike of gang so I figured I would make a light jab at pkp