[No Longer an Admin] ChangelingRain

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer an Admin] ChangelingRain

Post by MrStonedOne » #218996

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Re: Anonus Tanir

Post by cocothegogo » #245518

got into a scrap with a fellow cultist ahelped me telling me to stop which i did

other player ended up killing me then spacing me ahelped back asking what's the deal, ignores me then 10 minutes later logs off

very good admin
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Re: ChangelingRain

Post by J_Madison » #278879

Excellent administration and communication with me, even when I'm acting extremely stubborn. One of the best headmins to run a term from my experience of past headmins.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #278881

Keeps hogging the first cogscarab made in clock cult rounds and nerfs anything that stomps said cult.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #279026

D&B wrote:Keeps hogging the first cogscarab made in clock cult rounds and nerfs anything that stomps said cult.
>Not admin conduct
>_<
D&B

Post by D&B » #279028

How is the first one not admin conduct.

90% of the time I see them actively admining it is also clock cult. In fact I don't even bother playing and just observe since it's such a notorious meta tell.

And every time, without fail, they will deadmin, and the announcement for the first soul vessel and cogscarab won't go out to ghosts, and checking round end will always say "CL was cuckscarab 420"
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
D&B

Post by D&B » #279030

Furthermore having two positions of power and how you react in one is important to note too for headmins. Saying "oh that's just coding behavior" doesn't excuse it being shitty, and is still something we should, at least for headmins, have in mind.

I'm not hating on headmins or Joan, but it seems silly to run for a position of responsibility and ignoring toxic knee jerk nerf PRS made by the same person that can affect policy as they affect code.
Spoiler:
fuck you
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #279040

I am pretty sure I was told not to spawn in/ "roll" when I set the gamemode [which is what joan does when they're on].
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
D&B

Post by D&B » #279041

I am too ESL to understand that. Please elaborate
Spoiler:
fuck you
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #279050

D&B wrote:I am too ESL to understand that. Please elaborate
not spawning/rolling I'm pretty sure means not playing as part of the gamemode, as you already know what it is.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #279064

yeah what a surprise they're a hypocrite
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #340882

Should probably close this since she was purged.

Anywho, I'm taking back the below statement.
J_Madison wrote:Excellent administration and communication with me, even when I'm acting extremely stubborn. One of the best headmins to run a term from my experience of past headmins.

Hindsight is 20/20 and they've managed to undo every statement I've made by making horrible admin decisions throughout their term.
Poor communication with people working with them codewise, administrative, and community-wise.
Purposely sabotaging PRs by rivals using their power and purposely boosting their own gamemodes and forcing them.

They've shown to be consistently impossible to trust or deal with.

Let's put this in the ground and forget about this period as a ckey and name that will be forgotten.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #340886

D&B wrote:How is the first one not admin conduct.

90% of the time I see them actively admining it is also clock cult. In fact I don't even bother playing and just observe since it's such a notorious meta tell.

And every time, without fail, they will deadmin, and the announcement for the first soul vessel and cogscarab won't go out to ghosts, and checking round end will always say "CL was cuckscarab 420"
D&B tried to warn us.
We didn't listen. This is the future we chose.