[No Longer Admin] Durkel

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Durkel

Post by MrStonedOne » #232676

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Durkel

Post by D&B » #232681

Nerfed mining too much
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #236006

Loves pressing a lot of buttons to finish the round, but no real complaints considering how much of a headache that round was.
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #236063

Armhulen wrote:Loves pressing a lot of buttons to finish the round, but no real complaints considering how much of a headache that round was.
For context, The round was a antag token trade for gang or abductors in which the trader somehow encountered a bug with made him unable to convert and later on when I made him a abductor ran into a bug which made him unable to finish dissection surgery. The guy told me to just turn it into a meme round and I felt bad for the guy so I rolled my face across the keyboard for him.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #237089

I see nothing wrong with this
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Post by Ispiria » #353725

During a murderbone round where half the crew was dead and both OOC and deadchat were full of salt, Durkel spawned a bunch of people in at the Thunderdome with random weapons (rods, stechkins, banhammers) to duel to the death before blowing up the winner and repairing the area for the next round. It kept spirits up and mostly helped people forget about the bad round they'd had. It was an excellent move and I think I speak for everyone in the round when I say Durkel was a hero!
Snuffleupagus

Post by Snuffleupagus » #372672

Had an issue with being job banned from sec. The admin at the time looked at notes and saw the last time I'd ever been boink'd for something like this was over a year ago and told me to go to the forums. Anyway. It turned out that the whole thing had to do with the new system and apparently that you need x time for x positions. Cargo for HoP and sec for HoS etc..

Not only was Durkel extremely helpful in helping me figure this out. They logged on and saw I was playing and messaged me directly to clear it up and work on things. We eventually figured out what was going on at the time. I just wanted to point out it was pretty cool that they took time out of their day to log in before they went to bed to help resolve what was going on and rectify the situation or at least figure out what was going on.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #405645

We all get mad at times. That's why dead chat exists. To vent your frustrations like an angry chimp at people who either don't care, will goad you for more rage, or are also angry.
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #409166

Great guy, keeps those real sybil hours.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #415517

Really good admin
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender