Kevinz000

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

NoH8OnlyLove
 
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:23 am
Byond Username: NoH8OnlyLove

Re: Kevinz000

Postby NoH8OnlyLove » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:53 pm #340453

imblyings wrote:come back after the week without metagrudging or being shit to security and no admin will notice you, many people do this, so can you buddy you weren't born unable to play the game like everyone else

I see the sarcasm flew over your head. I do enjoy your PA though
Hitler Security Coming To You Next Sunday. Prepare yourselves



User avatar
imblyings
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Location: >using suit sensors
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: Kevinz000

Postby imblyings » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 pm #340455

the server enjoys people more who can play the game without making it too bothersome for others and you are very capable of this

pretending to be sarcastic and posting about your ban in an admin's feedback page moves you away from this level of capability, you defend your actions when all you have to do is wait the ban out and then play the game like the thousands of people who play this game, never have an admin notice them, and get bored and move onto another game
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.

User avatar
naltronix
 
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Location: inside of a singularity, send help
Byond Username: Naltronix

Re: Kevinz000

Postby naltronix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:41 pm #340755

kevin might be the biggest catboy and bondage fag on the server, but still hes a good admin.
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Kevinz000

Postby NikNakFlak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:24 pm #340764

are you sure about that first part
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Vekter » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:22 pm #340978

He finally made a test merge for techweb.

Also he's a pretty cool guy
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Dax Dupont » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:03 pm #341701

Good admin and dedicated to coding/contributing to the server breaking.

User avatar
The Clowns Pocket
 
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 am

Re: Kevinz000

Postby The Clowns Pocket » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:26 am #346964

Honestly I know he prob cant stand me and I'm prob on his shortlist but he's layed down the law to me and honestly I think hes cool and leniant
Image
Image

User avatar
Rookwood
 
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:56 am
Byond Username: Rookwood

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Rookwood » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:41 am #350530

My only wish is that he stops pretending to be a cat-girl.
Image

User avatar
naltronix
 
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Location: inside of a singularity, send help
Byond Username: Naltronix

Re: Kevinz000

Postby naltronix » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:41 am #350553

he put himself into the game
he renamed runtime to skylar lineman
fuck outta here
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:26 am.
Reason: catposting

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:55 am #350824

naltronix wrote:he put himself into the game
he renamed runtime to skylar lineman
fuck outta here

uh when was this the only time i spawned in in the station in the past few days was to test something as ai
and i didn't rename runtime what are you talking about?

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Kevinz000

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:16 am #354201

broke forum rule 11, so 0/11 would delete avatar again.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
captain sawrge
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: Kevinz000

Postby captain sawrge » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:19 am #354205

MrStonedOne wrote:broke forum rule 11, so 0/11 would delete avatar again.

Rare instance of forum rules actually being followed isntead of the retarded fagrot global mods deleting random posts at their whim
Image

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Qbopper » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:31 am #354257

captain sawrge wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:broke forum rule 11, so 0/11 would delete avatar again.

Rare instance of forum rules actually being followed isntead of the retarded fagrot global mods deleting random posts at their whim


rule is still unclear and does not specify american thanksgiving tho
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Calibraptor
 
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 am
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Calibraptor » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:38 pm #355436

Gets mad and threatens a ban when you say 'God dammit Kevin' IC
Image

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Armhulen » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:24 pm #355452

Calibraptor wrote:Gets mad and threatens a ban when you say 'God dammit Kevin' IC

Don't break the rules
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Nilons » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:27 pm #355454

Armhulen wrote:
Calibraptor wrote:Gets mad and threatens a ban when you say 'God dammit Kevin' IC

Don't break the rules

Rule 12: Do not say kevin
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 pm #355458

Nilons wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
Calibraptor wrote:Gets mad and threatens a ban when you say 'God dammit Kevin' IC

Don't break the rules

Rule 12: Do not say kevin

ooc in ic

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Nilons » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:39 pm #355459

kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
Calibraptor wrote:Gets mad and threatens a ban when you say 'God dammit Kevin' IC

Don't break the rules

Rule 12: Do not say kevin

ooc in ic

Rule 12: There is no one in the entire universe of ss13 named kevin its canon read the lore
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:41 pm #355462

Nilons wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
Calibraptor wrote:Gets mad and threatens a ban when you say 'God dammit Kevin' IC

Don't break the rules

Rule 12: Do not say kevin

ooc in ic

Rule 12: There is no one in the entire universe of ss13 named kevin its canon read the lore

>Say something in ooc >goddamnit Kevin in prayer and ic multiple times
Uh no

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Nilons » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:50 pm #355473

So is this precedent being set that you cannot allude to things that are ooc in ic for any reason?
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:55 pm #355474

Nilons wrote:So is this precedent being set that you cannot allude to things that are ooc in ic for any reason?

No it's don't yell my key over the radio when I do something ooc what is confusing about this?
Edit: pray radio and once even a station name
Last edited by kevinz000 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Nilons » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:57 pm #355476

kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:So is this precedent being set that you cannot allude to things that are ooc in ic for any reason?

No it's don't yell my key over the radio when I do something ooc what is confusing about this?


Kevinz000 =/= the name kevin, an effort was made to make it ic for a joke. If the precedent set is that you cant allude to ooc things ic at all then that's that but don't make it a specific case just for you.
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:59 pm #355479

Nilons wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:So is this precedent being set that you cannot allude to things that are ooc in ic for any reason?

No it's don't yell my key over the radio when I do something ooc what is confusing about this?


Kevinz000 =/= the name kevin, an effort was made to make it ic for a joke. If the precedent set is that you cant allude to ooc things ic at all then that's that but don't make it a specific case just for you.

Why is he making it a very thinly veiled joke ic multiple times over 1-3 hours while saying it in prayer directly near anything I do in oocchat or otherwise if it's meant to be ic?

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Nilons » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 pm #355481

kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:So is this precedent being set that you cannot allude to things that are ooc in ic for any reason?

No it's don't yell my key over the radio when I do something ooc what is confusing about this?


Kevinz000 =/= the name kevin, an effort was made to make it ic for a joke. If the precedent set is that you cant allude to ooc things ic at all then that's that but don't make it a specific case just for you.

Why is he making it a very thinly veiled joke ic multiple times over 1-3 hours while saying it in prayer directly near anything I do in oocchat or otherwise if it's meant to be ic?

You cant ban people for being unfunny kevinz
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:06 pm #355483

Nilons wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:
Nilons wrote:So is this precedent being set that you cannot allude to things that are ooc in ic for any reason?

No it's don't yell my key over the radio when I do something ooc what is confusing about this?


Kevinz000 =/= the name kevin, an effort was made to make it ic for a joke. If the precedent set is that you cant allude to ooc things ic at all then that's that but don't make it a specific case just for you.

Why is he making it a very thinly veiled joke ic multiple times over 1-3 hours while saying it in prayer directly near anything I do in oocchat or otherwise if it's meant to be ic?

You cant ban people for being unfunny kevinz

Yeah but he wasn't being unfunny he's reacting to ooc things ic multiple times after being told to stop.
don't take ooc things that just happened less than a few minutes ago into ic multiple times in a very shot timespan with a very very thin veil I don't find that hard to understand/do a headmin or trainer is of course free to correct me glhf

User avatar
captain sawrge
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: Kevinz000

Postby captain sawrge » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:43 pm #355493

Is calibraptor the one that made an angry reddit thread every time kev banned him for being an underaged shithead
Image

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:10 am #355513

nah that's calb

User avatar
Shezza
 
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 6:54 pm
Byond Username: Wilchen

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Shezza » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:09 pm #356146

10/10 would scratch again

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Grazyn » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:01 pm #356157

Is it bannable if a chaplain names his god Kevin

User avatar
Calibraptor
 
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 am
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Calibraptor » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:40 am #356353

captain sawrge wrote:Is calibraptor the one that made an angry reddit thread every time kev banned him for being an underaged shithead


I'm 22.

Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am.

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:58 am.
Reason: response to deleted

PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:24 am.
Reason: User requested account deletion

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Wyzack » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 am #369781

>act like a massive baby
>get called a massive baby
>cry

fukkin lel
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
imblyings
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Location: >using suit sensors
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: Kevinz000

Postby imblyings » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:16 am #369792

shitting on bad PR's is professional conduct, checkmate cunt
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.

PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:24 am.
Reason: User requested account deletion

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Kevinz000

Postby BeeSting12 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:51 am #369796

lol

awesine a chumbis

edit 2: after reading the comments i just realized awesine blocked kevinz and then loudly posted about it. you brought this on yourself by viewing his posts why are you complaining lmao
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

User avatar
starmute
 
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm
Byond Username: Starmute

Re: Kevinz000

Postby starmute » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:36 pm #392289

Dealing with cancerous players like Damous and permabaning them added more to the salt mine.
10/10

Thanks Kevinz

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 am.
Reason: Peanutpost

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 am.
Reason: Please do not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 am.
Reason: Please do not argue here

User avatar
Luke Cox
 
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am
Location: Prisoner Transfer Room
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Luke Cox » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:09 pm #392529

Mashes buttons, plays music, and isn't afraid to run events when the round gets stale

11/10
Image

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:49 am.
Reason: Guess this was forgotten as it's just a response to the chain of deleted posts.

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 am.
Reason: Please do not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 am.
Reason: Please do not argue here

User avatar
Astylyero
 
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 am
Byond Username: Astiliyero

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Astylyero » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:31 am #443628

I admit, I dislike this dude, personally. Because he seems to be kind of an asshole. But, unlike a lot of assholes in the world, he doesn't seem to get too pissy when you talk shit to him. Which is more of a complement than it might seem like. To shorten an already short opinion, hes a cunt, that you can really be a cunt to, and that's crude. But it is not wrong.
[RACIAL-EPITHET][INITIATE-NOSE-GROWING-PROTOCOL]p=vagee=[RACIAL-EPITHET][PSYCHE][IFVARAMETER[E]=SPARE=NO]-[INITIATE-SPARE-CLAIM[=brute-force]

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Qbmax32 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:45 pm #443719

I give him a lot of shit but I still love him
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
jcll
 
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:48 pm
Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Re: Kevinz000

Postby jcll » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:01 pm #472728

Is a good admin and admin trainer. Showed me how to make nya3 sound emotes before.
Image

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Timonk » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:58 am #542669

Made the journey to the dark side

Also second page admin
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

Previous

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users