Kevinz000

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Site Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne

Kevinz000

Postby MrStonedOne » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:37 am

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder


MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

<PJB3005> Every fucking time I see mso talk on the BYOND forums he talks like he knows his shit and he is a professional



User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Byond Username: Kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:32 am

H-hi

sirnat
 
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 pm
Byond Username: Sirnat

Re: Kevinz000

Postby sirnat » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:07 am

His right of passage must be going onto a table.

Also seems to be pretty chill, nothing really has changed in his attitude, pretty fair.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Kevinz000

Postby PKPenguin321 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:57 am

Nasty boy deport immediately
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
!Lwg/DVlW1c / !9cpNixwNj.
tell the best admin how good he is

Haevacht
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am
Byond Username: Capital_H

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Haevacht » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:22 am

Played spicetrousle and memes in deachat 10/10.

Also does good adminning and shit. Legit 10/10.
Last edited by Haevacht on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9% of a coder, 27% of a spriter, 64% >:3c

User avatar
captain sawrge
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: Kevinz000

Postby captain sawrge » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:50 pm

thanks kev
Unbreakable
Image

User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:26 am

Scarily competent with VV.
Feedback pls
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Byond Username: Kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:35 am

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Scarily competent with VV.

IM A WEEL KODER!!

User avatar
Luke Cox
 
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 am
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Luke Cox » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:17 am

Pretty cool dude 10/10
Image

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: where all the mature people like myself are
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Kevinz000

Postby danno » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:58 pm

captain sawrge wrote:thanks kev
i remember the ones we lost

ADMIN LOG: DarkFNC/(Dark Efencee)(?)(?|F) (FLW)) has primed a Thanks, kev! for detonation at (107,86,1) (JMP)

warrior poet
Image

User avatar
Rockdtben
Site Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 pm
Byond Username: Rockdtben

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Rockdtben » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:47 pm

He was adminhelped about me a few times. Did a good job at differentiating between GrayTide and ShitSec.
IRC= Rockdtben || Code Project Lead: 02/01/2014 - 10/07/2014 || G-Admin: 12/29/2013 - 04/04/2015 || T-Admin: 3/29/2013 - 12/29/2013 || Codermin: ? - 3/29/2013

User avatar
Cy294
 
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:25 pm
Byond Username: Cy294

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Cy294 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:06 am

Has taken Jud's throne as the the Midimin. :honkman:

User avatar
Krusvik
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Krusvik » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:19 am

Cy294 wrote:Has taken Jud's throne as the the Midimin. :honkman:


There's already a Midimin.

User avatar
Kraso
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 pm
Location: Donetsk
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Kraso » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:26 am

1:43 - Kraso: have you thanked kev today
1:43 - Mazzy: fuck kevinz
Image

User avatar
OhChildflayer
 
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am
Byond Username: OhChildflayer

Re: Kevinz000

Postby OhChildflayer » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:43 am

I feel like I need to mention that I've got to be on his list of least-favorite players, and probably have been for a while before he was an admin. IC we clashed pretty often, and with good reason (I break the law a lot, and he was usually HoS). Every round he started fresh. He never carried anything over IC, even if he complained about me in OOC occasionally.

As an admin, he has pretty much the same attitude. Regardless of any issues he has with me, or how I play, he's always been courteous, professional, and helpful anytime he responds to an ahelp.

The only thing I've seen anyone complain about is him not deadminning. He frequently participates in ghost chat about the current round while playing his character still active in said round. I'm not personally concerned with it, and it is literally the only negative thing I could think of.

He's been a great admin so far, and has a very good understanding of both the code, and tg's policies. I'd be glad to see Kekhi Tableson made a permanent part of the admin team.

User avatar
BillWilson
 
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 am
Byond Username: TheEpicPissUmaru

Re: Kevinz000

Postby BillWilson » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:57 am

He's not a terrible admin, he's very concise with responding to adminhelps and providing a lot of information about the game.

It can be kind of annoying to see him constantly talk about all the shit he wants to code in that only he's going to use, like his oft-mentioned hitscan gun for scientists so he can "wreck" people and other stupid shit, but the single most annoying thing he does that really needs to be reigned in is his liberal use of admin commands. I feel like every night there's several rounds that are gay events that he pushes on people, he spawns weird or stupid shit for stupid reasons, like a turret on escape to kill someone who was bothering him, or a weapon for himself, or I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them. I've had several antag rounds ruined because of his stupid events or him getting bored and pressing event buttons. Everytime I call him out for it he claims he doesn't do it that much, but I'm sure logs can prove otherwise. I'm beginning to not want to play when I see him on because the rounds have a chance to have some stupid event or stupid entity spawned, or things start getting laggy because he feels the need to upload 8 songs in a row.

I think he has potential to be a really helpful and great admin, and he seems to put aside any personal grudges he has to actually do the job, but he really needs to be reigned in on using those shiny commands in the Admin panel.
Image

PostThis post was deleted by Okand37 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:08 am.
Reason: doublepost

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Byond Username: Kevinz000

Re: Kevinz000

Postby kevinz000 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:19 am

BillWilson wrote:He's not a terrible admin, he's very concise with responding to adminhelps and providing a lot of information about the game.

It can be kind of annoying to see him constantly talk about all the shit he wants to code in that only he's going to use, like his oft-mentioned hitscan gun for scientists so he can "wreck" people and other stupid shit, but the single most annoying thing he does that really needs to be reigned in is his liberal use of admin commands. I feel like every night there's several rounds that are gay events that he pushes on people, he spawns weird or stupid shit for stupid reasons, like a turret on escape to kill someone who was bothering him, or a weapon for himself, or I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them. I've had several antag rounds ruined because of his stupid events or him getting bored and pressing event buttons. Everytime I call him out for it he claims he doesn't do it that much, but I'm sure logs can prove otherwise. I'm beginning to not want to play when I see him on because the rounds have a chance to have some stupid event or stupid entity spawned, or things start getting laggy because he feels the need to upload 8 songs in a row.

I think he has potential to be a really helpful and great admin, and he seems to put aside any personal grudges he has to actually do the job, but he really needs to be reigned in on using those shiny commands in the Admin panel.

I've never spawned anything for myself or to screw with anyone before the round has already ended/at centcom.

User avatar
FamilyManPornoMan
 
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:52 pm
Byond Username: LeadActorInFamilyGuyPorno

Re: Kevinz000

Postby FamilyManPornoMan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:29 am

The court finds you guilty of doubleposting, how do you plead?

User avatar
RandPaulHeirApparent
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:53 am
Byond Username: Space_BatSA

Re: Kevinz000

Postby RandPaulHeirApparent » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:30 am

Apparently he never spawned anything, twice.
Image

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Kevinz000

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:05 am

BillWilson wrote:He's not a terrible admin, he's very concise with responding to adminhelps and providing a lot of information about the game.

It can be kind of annoying to see him constantly talk about all the shit he wants to code in that only he's going to use, like his oft-mentioned hitscan gun for scientists so he can "wreck" people and other stupid shit, but the single most annoying thing he does that really needs to be reigned in is his liberal use of admin commands. I feel like every night there's several rounds that are gay events that he pushes on people, he spawns weird or stupid shit for stupid reasons, like a turret on escape to kill someone who was bothering him, or a weapon for himself, or I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them. I've had several antag rounds ruined because of his stupid events or him getting bored and pressing event buttons. Everytime I call him out for it he claims he doesn't do it that much, but I'm sure logs can prove otherwise. I'm beginning to not want to play when I see him on because the rounds have a chance to have some stupid event or stupid entity spawned, or things start getting laggy because he feels the need to upload 8 songs in a row.

I think he has potential to be a really helpful and great admin, and he seems to put aside any personal grudges he has to actually do the job, but he really needs to be reigned in on using those shiny commands in the Admin panel.

Not that I disagree with you but just for the record midis dont even lag the server that much if at all
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
!Lwg/DVlW1c / !9cpNixwNj.
tell the best admin how good he is

Haevacht
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am
Byond Username: Capital_H

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Haevacht » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:13 am

Need to compress his midis. I shouldn't have to stop-sounds 7 times to stop one song because he chained 7 segments to bypass the upload limit.
9% of a coder, 27% of a spriter, 64% >:3c

User avatar
starmute
 
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm
Byond Username: Starmute

Re: Kevinz000

Postby starmute » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Haven't seen them on the table once/10 since they are a admin.
Image

User avatar
calzilla1
 
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Kevinz000

Postby calzilla1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Hatesdrones/10
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful

User avatar
OhChildflayer
 
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am
Byond Username: OhChildflayer

Re: Kevinz000

Postby OhChildflayer » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:52 pm

BillWilson wrote:I see a player whose giant or a monster with his ghost rotating around them.


There were a couple rounds where he was using his visible ghost for pre-game lobby memeage. Then he forgot to make it invisible again. It wasn't him orbiting something he controlled, he was watching someone. Once people mentioned they could see him, he fixed it. Also, giants are easy made through botany, and monsters through Xeno. I feel like you are jumping to conclusions just a bit, but I can see how it would look like that.

sirnat
 
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:27 pm
Byond Username: Sirnat

Re: Kevinz000

Postby sirnat » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm

starmute wrote:Haven't seen them on the table once/10 since they are a admin.



I tabled him once as an assistant who tazed him, /just/ to taze him. Tossed him the taser and baton and said "Mekhi goes on table" he responded with, "Shitter"

User avatar
Archie700
 
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:56 am
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Archie700 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Gave a traitor AI a secborg for 50 runtimes.

The result was secborg easily stunning and borging people and the round being derailed.

User avatar
calzilla1
 
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Kevinz000

Postby calzilla1 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Archie700 wrote:Gave a traitor AI a secborg for 50 runtimes.

The result was secborg easily stunning and borging people and the round being derailed.

Nice
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful

User avatar
leibniz
 
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:21 pm
Byond Username: Leibniz

Re: Kevinz000

Postby leibniz » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Doesn't understand the difference between playing sounds and playing midis. The user toggle was added to save us from shitty ear rape.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement

Weepo
 
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Byond Username: Weepo

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Weepo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:05 pm

This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Kevinz000

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Pass the fucking popcorn.

lzimann
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:13 am
Location: Somewhere
Byond Username: Lzimann

Re: Kevinz000

Postby lzimann » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Weepo wrote:This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.


The full ban reason for that:
"You know what, don't threaten to ahelp someone in IC chat and then ghost out. Seriously?"

I don't think the problem was ghosting, but threatning to ahelp someone IC is against the OOC in IC rule. Maybe it shouldn't be so long of a ban for this offense but it wasn't because of ghosting.

User avatar
Krusvik
In-Game Head Admin
 
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm
Byond Username: Krusvik

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Krusvik » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:34 pm

calzilla1 wrote:
Archie700 wrote:Gave a traitor AI a secborg for 50 runtimes.

The result was secborg easily stunning and borging people and the round being derailed.

Nice

Nice.

Weepo
 
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Byond Username: Weepo

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Weepo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:09 pm

lzimann wrote:
Weepo wrote:This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.


The full ban reason for that:
"You know what, don't threaten to ahelp someone in IC chat and then ghost out. Seriously?"

I don't think the problem was ghosting, but threatning to ahelp someone IC is against the OOC in IC rule. Maybe it shouldn't be so long of a ban for this offense but it wasn't because of ghosting.


"I'm communicating with a higher power" = threatening, as opposed to explaining why I wasn't giving them an rp response each harmbaton to the skull.

User avatar
Bolien
 
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Sillycone Valley
Byond Username: Bolien

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Bolien » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Why don't you just make a ban appeal instead of derailing his feedback thread?
Image
Image

User avatar
OhChildflayer
 
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am
Byond Username: OhChildflayer

Re: Kevinz000

Postby OhChildflayer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Bolien wrote:Why don't you just make a ban appeal instead of derailing his feedback thread?

Seconded.
Edit: Also, a hour ban? Boo-fucking-hoo.

User avatar
starmute
 
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:48 pm
Byond Username: Starmute

Re: Kevinz000

Postby starmute » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:57 am

Weepo wrote:This loser hourbanned me for using the ghost command while I was getting 'arrested' for over twenty minutes by the security team of which I'm pretty sure he was a part. I'm not here for your entertainment fucko I'm here for mine. That's why ghost is ok to do any time you wanna.


Also from my limited interactions I'm pretty sure he does roids irl or something and needs to calm the fuck down.


:salt: in a admin feedback forum. whats new.
Image

User avatar
imblyings
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Location: >using suit sensors
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: Kevinz000

Postby imblyings » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:25 pm

roids are for mass, what mekhi needs is bone lengthening surgery
The ripped, dusty mantle of evil +13.

Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Grazyn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:19 pm

He's a pleasant person, takes a lighthearted approach to the game, he's an experienced player and will hopefully help shape the server back to its former glory

User avatar
Armhulen
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Armhulen » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Grazyn wrote:He's a pleasant person, takes a lighthearted approach to the game, he's an experienced player and will hopefully help shape the server back to its former glory
the only umbrage main.
DrPillzRedux wrote:>again explain I had to stop someone
>KEK YOU ARE BAD

Spoiler:
Cw3040 wrote:All you really need to know (and what my profile picture implies) is that I use memes and 2d spessmens to "cope" with the fact that I am a complete and total failure; and anytime I'm banned (and therefore can't do 2d spessmens) it commonly results in an autistic outburst and me hating the person who took it away from me forever

Cw3040 wrote:Occam's Razor probably applies here, so I guess I've got some form of mental retardation.

User avatar
delaron
 
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: Kevinz000

Postby delaron » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Has been a great addition to the time-slot I play during. His admin and thoughtfulness has been great. Having asked for him to follow up on a player and also being followed up on personally Kevinz000 was professional and to the point each time. Kudos.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Kevinz000

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
!Lwg/DVlW1c / !9cpNixwNj.
tell the best admin how good he is

User avatar
TheColdTurtle
 
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Kevinz000

Postby TheColdTurtle » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:38 pm

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Armhulen
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Armhulen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:49 am

TheColdTurtle wrote:Image

I mean at that point you gotta let that guy have the staff.
the only umbrage main.
DrPillzRedux wrote:>again explain I had to stop someone
>KEK YOU ARE BAD

Spoiler:
Cw3040 wrote:All you really need to know (and what my profile picture implies) is that I use memes and 2d spessmens to "cope" with the fact that I am a complete and total failure; and anytime I'm banned (and therefore can't do 2d spessmens) it commonly results in an autistic outburst and me hating the person who took it away from me forever

Cw3040 wrote:Occam's Razor probably applies here, so I guess I've got some form of mental retardation.

Nabski
 
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:42 pm
Byond Username: Nabski

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Nabski » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Asked to make a TC trade as a traitor, and he got kinda salty then went offline. Maybe related to the post above.

bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Kevinz000

Postby bandit » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:33 am

PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease


derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:44 am

bandit wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease


derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle


Kevinz must be using something to circumvent that.
Feedback pls
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Kevinz000

Postby PKPenguin321 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:43 am

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
bandit wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease


derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle


Kevinz must be using something to circumvent that.

yeah because it keeps happening
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
!Lwg/DVlW1c / !9cpNixwNj.
tell the best admin how good he is

User avatar
Archie700
 
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:56 am
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Archie700 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 am

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Atlanta-Ned wrote:
bandit wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Keeps leaving his computer on when he goes to bed(?) which causes him to be idle on sybil for 24 hours a day, please cease


derail possibly but this shouldn't be possible, byond automatically closes the connection if a new round starts while you're idle


Kevinz must be using something to circumvent that.

yeah because it keeps happening

Don't think so.

I left the computer for about a few hours and I was still connected by the time I came back. About two-three rounds passed during that time.

Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Kevinz000

Postby Grazyn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 am

Byond closes the connection when a new round starts while you're in the lobby. So you can join as observer, go afk, when it ends you will still be connected to the next round, but when this second round ends you will be disconnected because you spent the whole time in the lobby. On low pop this can easily mean 3-4 hours of idle time or more. Source: I main observer

Next

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aloraydrel and 1 guest