Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

mikey555

Byond Username: Mikey555

mikey555 - hey im back

Postby mikey555 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:35 am #509843

hey guys i'm back

Q: (wait, who are you again?)
A: i'm a player,. i first joined tgstation back around spring of 2016. ever since then i've ran for headmin like three times. recently i've gotten back into spessmens after a long period of burnout and i think i'm going to attempt running for headmin for the fourth time. i did fairly well the last time anyways.
by the way i only play on bagil

my policy ideas
there's not anything huge that needs to be changed as far as i know, but here's some of the big ones people will ask me about.
Q: the current rules
fine as is. as far as the riules go we're decently lax on them, and if you're getting bwoinked you're probably legitimately doing something actually wrong. i have confidence in our current admin team to give punishments fairly as they should.
Q: erp
no. if you want to erp that badly then download the codebase and get it on with your metabuddies.
erp is funny in theory but in practice it's not really that good - hence why lewd stuff is limited to books (see: wgw, the smut books i wrote)

FAQ
Q: why do you think you'd make a good headmin?
in the past 30 days i've put 1450 minutes into captain. i've spent a little over an entire day worth of playtime as the role that is trusted with running the station. and to be fair it's been well-received by a large group of the crew members. also this is my fourth time running for headmin i think i know what i'm doing this time around

satisfied customers
a bunch of images hidden in a spoiler.
Spoiler:
sorry guys i cant actually find where the hell i put all my campaign images so have last time's campaign banner

questions? ask them in this thread or get in contact with me via discord somehow.

update 9/2/2019:
Last edited by mikey555 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I play as Luke Gadow, full-time spaceman.
Vote me for headmin.

Reeeee

Byond Username: LibbySnow

Re: mikey555 - hey im back

Postby Reeeee » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:23 pm #510067

Based.
Has My vote if catgirls stay.
signnatrire

Plapatin
In-Game Game Master

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Byond Username: Plapatin

Postby Plapatin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:09 am #511020

why run for headmin if you think nothing should be changed? i'm not trying to be hostile or anything, i'm just curious as to what your thought process is behind this
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine

Reeeee

Byond Username: LibbySnow

Postby Reeeee » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:44 am #511030

Plapatin wrote:why run for headmin if you think nothing should be changed? i'm not trying to be hostile or anything, i'm just curious as to what your thought process is behind this

It's also a viable policy to take, lots of people are even asking for this on bagil so maybe it came from that.
Not word for word but there is a census for it. I would be happy if nothing changed unless it ABSOLUTELY NEEDED to.
Things are not on fire, it's just cobbychems being ree'd at for being new, that's not a policy stance to make or take as it's coding change.
Sure it's pretty bare bones like that but hey, it's a viable stance I for one support and as such very much deserves a candidate.

Just wanted to chime in on this since you don't seem to be aware of it being a thing people consider to be a thing.
Thing.
signnatrire

mikey555

Postby mikey555 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:13 pm #511187

Plapatin wrote:why run for headmin if you think nothing should be changed? i'm not trying to be hostile or anything, i'm just curious as to what your thought process is behind this

some of our players view the current policies/rules fine as is. i guess i represent that group of people, who don't want any major policy / rule changes (see: like half of the candidates wanting to change escalation policy or do other big things)
Vote me for headmin.

Docprofsmith

Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Postby Docprofsmith » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:21 pm #511383

I've missed you
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC

mikey555

Postby mikey555 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:32 pm #511433

Docprofsmith wrote:I've missed you

holy shit he's actually back. i should've known this was coming, especially when a rod went straight through me on donutstation.

also this guy wanted me to send you this image so uhh
Spoiler:
Vote me for headmin.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:00 pm #511447

tell jmad to go shove his head up his butthole please

Docprofsmith

Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Postby Docprofsmith » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:34 am #511487

mikey555 wrote:
Docprofsmith wrote:I've missed you

holy shit he's actually back. i should've known this was coming, especially when a rod went straight through me on donutstation.

also this guy wanted me to send you this image so uhh
Spoiler:

No one's ever really gone. And I'll be here for you. Always.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC

Kyrah Abattoir

Byond Username: KyrahAbattoir

Postby Kyrah Abattoir » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:24 pm #512173

What is your stance on re-enabling felinids in a more permanent fashion?

mikey555

Postby mikey555 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:13 pm #512193

Kyrah Abattoir wrote:What is your stance on re-enabling felinids in a more permanent fashion?

player vote.
we can trust the playerbase to vote for what they think is right, even if it's the wrong answer. (the wrong answer is subjective on a player-by-player basis though)
Vote me for headmin.

Return to Archived/Deleted