RiskySikh - Im Still Around

Discuss policies and candidacies with the potential Headmins.

Moderator: oranges

Forum rules
Post a thread if you want to be a candidate. Must not be permabanned from the game servers or blacklisted.

Reply to a thread to interact with headmin candidates. Rules

Do not spam the same question in multiple threads, use the debate subforum for that.
RiskySikh

Byond Username: RiskySikh

RiskySikh - Im Still Around

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:52 am #573129

Hey guys, my name is RiskySikh aka Bindy Johal and today I am running for the Headmin Elections. I tend to play on Bagil, and occasionally on Terry. Honestly I prefer these servers as they are fun and I know a lot of good people on there. Honestly I love /tg/ and the people on here. I know that I am probably not going to win, I just want to learn new things and try my best.

My Policies:
- I believe that we should do some massive reforms for the staff team as we have a lot of admins that are barely active, and only show up out of the blue. Ban someone for a serious amount, and disappear soon after so they can keep their position. I honestly believe that a lot of these "boomermins", contribute nothing to the community, and only want to keep their position so they can be with their buddies at adminbus. It's honestly scummy and disgusting and if elected headmin I would love to purge them. I personally believe that they are a detriment to the community, and cockblock /tg/ as a whole.
- I want to remove GameMaster, as it is unnecessary and most of the people with that role are inactive, and it's just a seatwarmer for them.
- I want to have proper communication with staff and player in order ensure that we have a strong bond with one another. As both groups rely each other.
- Honestly, I feel that there should be more headmin input in ban appeals.
- Remove Campbell, the server is dead man. Like for real, only 3 people play on it.
- Get more community input.
- Likewise, keep coding and admin separate.
- Last but not least, I want to stop that buddy buddy shit in getting admin on /tg/, its annoying and I hate it how you can become an admin easily by having connections. Which is really scummy.

Honestly, I know I got recently unbanned from /tg/, but I have reformed myself and became an admin on beestation. Becoming an admin on there has made me learn a lot of new experiences, and different perspectives which has shaped me as a player. With the experiences I have learnt from beestation, I want to use them and help aid the /tg/ community. Honestly, most of my policies are to reform staff as a whole. Even though I will most likely not win this election. At least I tried, and I hope everyone that is running in this election will do well. I understand that this may seem satire, but this is sincere and serious.
Image Credits to Swept

Also I don't got any endorsements, but I need some hypemen to hype me up.
Last edited by RiskySikh on Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Swept

Byond Username: Swept

Re: RiskySikh - Im Still Around

Postby Swept » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:56 am #573131

Been talking with Bindy for a while. He's a little crazy sometimes but imo we're all nuts here. Good, friendly lad and was not what I expected when I met him.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Postby Armhulen » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:57 am #573132

I do actually genuinely like bindy, and how hard he worked to come back. There's a good chance this thread turns into a circlejerk though, so before it does just know i'm putting you way higher than i've ever put a player running
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

Indie-ana Jones

Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Postby Indie-ana Jones » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:21 am #573154

With pretty much every other candidate focusing on MRP servers in their running, I'm glad that there's a candidate who's here to represent the core experience that /tg/station originally set out to establish. Your policies seem to set out a strong goal for your term and on the up and up, you've even got experience from another server while barred from this one. You fully have my support.

DinkleNH

Byond Username: DinkleNH

Postby DinkleNH » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:35 am #573156

actually reformed

coconut wishes he had this level of lore

My personal favorite choice, because of how much growth that risky has went through and their rise to becoming an admin on another server and doing quite well, and repealing his permaban. Good vibes and a excellent candidate for headmin.

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:37 am #573157

Damn we went from free bindy to vote bindy real quick. BINDY JOHAL 2020

ShibaInuLord

Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Postby ShibaInuLord » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:39 am #573158

from what i can see, bindy's a reformed man from the good old days. Bindy 2020

lmwevil

Byond Username: Lmwevil

Postby lmwevil » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:56 am #573162

I do like the idea of removing gamemasters but it'll never happen, it's sort of a reality and a trophy for those who won headmin previously and that's fine. It's not a huge deal

tbqh boomermins don't really do anything to be mad about, there's far more active issues in the community, but could you give some examples to back up the claim?

remanseptim

Byond Username: Remanseptim

Postby remanseptim » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:00 am #573164

bindy is the people's champion and unironically the hero we deserve
he represents the common man and has also shown character development
will vote and shill for

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:04 am #573165

lmwevil wrote:I do like the idea of removing gamemasters but it'll never happen, it's sort of a reality and a trophy for those who won headmin previously and that's fine. It's not a huge deal

tbqh boomermins don't really do anything to be mad about, there's far more active issues in the community, but could you give some examples to back up the claim?

It's just that what I notice is that we got so many admins on the discord like 50-60 admins, yet half of them aren't even active. It's just makes me frusterated that a lot of those inactive admins can be replaced with fresh faces that are active with the community. I also notice that a lot of these people belong to the older demographic aka they came around 2014-2015, and they barely come on. When they do come on, they just go banbot mode, just give some random player a harsh punishment and disappear. In all honesty, it seems that they are only able to keep their role because of connections with their other boomermin pals in adminbus. Which is just one big circlejerk in my honest opinion. I also have evidence that back up my claims, as I stumbled upon this thread a while back regarding admin playtimes. You know what's ironic in this thread, you barely have any playtime. Which is really funny, like barely any playtime. Which is why I want to run as headmin to deal with these issues. Link to the thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26702 I understand that this is three months old, but I feel that the data is still recent.
Last edited by RiskySikh on Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheMythicGhost

Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Postby TheMythicGhost » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:06 am #573167

Judging solely on the platform alone (minus a few memes in there), I'd say this is a solid platform. You've got my vote unless someone else with an even better platform comes along. You and jack are also the only ones that didn't try to get votes solely on being the MRP headmin candidate so far. However, I would think that when you're addressing the issue of administrative staff, you should probably also focus on the very out in the open cronyism that exists there.
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she

deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.

bobbahbrown

Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Postby bobbahbrown » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:06 am #573168

RiskySikh wrote:
lmwevil wrote:I do like the idea of removing gamemasters but it'll never happen, it's sort of a reality and a trophy for those who won headmin previously and that's fine. It's not a huge deal

It's just that what I notice is that we got so many admins on the discord like 50-60 admins, yet half of them aren't even active. It's just makes me frusterated that a lot of those inactive admins can be replaced with fresh faces that are active with the community. I also notice that a lot of these people belong to the older demographic aka they came around 2014-2015, and they barely come on. When they do come on, they just go banbot mode, just give some random player a harsh punishment and disappear. In all honesty, it seems that they are only able to keep their role because of connections with their other boomermin pals in adminbus. Which is just one big circlejerk in my honest opinion. I also have evidence that back up my claims, as I stumbled upon this thread a while back regarding admin playtimes. You know what's ironic in this thread, you barely have any playtime. Which is really funny, like barely any playtime. Which is why I want to run as headmin. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26702

Good evening,

Just to clarify the graphs which you linked to above, which I originally posted, are from May. They don't necessarily accurately represent the time of the administration in the few months that have passed, keep that in mind.

With that said, how do you feel about the current administrative team? What do you feel their strengths are? Do you feel there is anything they could improve on?

Best wishes,
Bobbah "Bee" Brown

imsxz

Byond Username: Imsxz

Postby imsxz » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:08 am #573169

marmito is like the old toolbox sprite hes got SOUL. the other candidates are like the new toolbox sprites they are SOULLESS.

How well do you think your admin experience from Beestation will translate to /tg/? From what I can gather, the people of Bee think you are a solid admin.

please subscribe to me on youtube

terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:

Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz

Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.

trexter555

Byond Username: Trexter555

Postby trexter555 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:10 am #573170

+rep would vote for

Jin

Byond Username: MonkyCocc

Postby Jin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:11 am #573171

monkey approve, monkey endorse
Spoiler:

MOD EDIT: spoiler large images

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:30 am #573173

bobbahbrown wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

It's just that what I notice is that we got so many admins on the discord like 50-60 admins, yet half of them aren't even active. It's just makes me frusterated that a lot of those inactive admins can be replaced with fresh faces that are active with the community. I also notice that a lot of these people belong to the older demographic aka they came around 2014-2015, and they barely come on. When they do come on, they just go banbot mode, just give some random player a harsh punishment and disappear. In all honesty, it seems that they are only able to keep their role because of connections with their other boomermin pals in adminbus. Which is just one big circlejerk in my honest opinion. I also have evidence that back up my claims, as I stumbled upon this thread a while back regarding admin playtimes. You know what's ironic in this thread, you barely have any playtime. Which is really funny, like barely any playtime. Which is why I want to run as headmin. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26702

Good evening,

Just to clarify the graphs which you linked to above, which I originally posted, are from May. They don't necessarily accurately represent the time of the administration in the few months that have passed, keep that in mind.

With that said, how do you feel about the current administrative team? What do you feel their strengths are? Do you feel there is anything they could improve on?

Best wishes,
Bobbah "Bee" Brown

I do understand, that the data in the thread is three months old as I stated above, but I feel that it is still recent, and from my personal observations as of late. It seems that the data still stands clear.

For the current administrative team, in all honesty they improved well, and they did WAY better than the previous headterms. Since in the last headterm, one of them was literally inactive, and Hulk and Plap did nothing in my opinion. Except for Manuel, but I heard that another admin(Morto) had the idea. Coco, Phuzzy, and Twat did a good job. They were able to give their own input in the ban appeals, more often than the previous term. There was better form of communication between players and staff. I feel for improvement, in general I don't have that many critics, and they pretty much did their job; however, everyone has their own critiques.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:35 am #573175

imsxz wrote:marmito is like the old toolbox sprite hes got SOUL. the other candidates are like the new toolbox sprites they are SOULLESS.

How well do you think your admin experience from Beestation will translate to /tg/? From what I can gather, the people of Bee think you are a solid admin.

Well like wise, Beestation and /tg/ have different rules and playstyles, but regardless. Being an admin on any SS13 server is pretty similar in my opinion. What I have learnt as an admin, is that whenever we made decisions for the server. There had to be player input for them, since we are doing this for the community. As well being an admin, you have to do it for the people, not be corrupt, don't be selfish, nor be a hoarder. In general, being an admin is that your a peoples person, you have to treat them with respect since they are playing on your servers.

YuiY1997

Byond Username: YuiY1997

Postby YuiY1997 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:37 am #573176

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAH
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:37 am #573188

Waaaait you want to remove game master? I fucking worked my ASS off for it, and so would you. Ironically enough most game masters are regular posters and we do a lot of back work. Bottom voting until you change

Tlaltecuhtli

Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:49 am #573189

arm u dont need game master title, your'e gm in our heats

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:56 am #573190

Armhulen wrote:Waaaait you want to remove game master? I fucking worked my ASS off for it, and so would you. Ironically enough most game masters are regular posters and we do a lot of back work. Bottom voting until you change

I understand, but most headmins get burnt out from the game, and barely play /tg/. There are some exceptions including yourself, as I have noticed you are active, but most of the gamemasters just have the role as a way to cling on their power even though most of them are burnt out. I feel we should just remove it since it isn't even useful, we can replace with a ceremonial role that has no powers with it.

Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Postby Coconutwarrior97 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:00 am #573192

Its actually useful since GMs tend to be privy to stuff that other admins aren't by virtue of the fact they're headmins from the past. So they can be of great use if you need information on something that happened a long time ago, or just for advice since they've been in your position before. I understand the desire not to have admins on the team that don't do much, we removed a couple folks for inactivity this past term. However, Game Masters are important. I'd strongly advise against removing them.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:10 am #573196

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:Its actually useful since GMs tend to be privy to stuff that other admins aren't by virtue of the fact they're headmins from the past. So they can be of great use if you need information on something that happened a long time ago, or just for advice since they've been in your position before. I understand the desire not to have admins on the team that don't do much, we removed a couple folks for inactivity this past term. However, Game Masters are important. I'd strongly advise against removing them.

I understand, but as a whole if they want to give advice as a game master, we can make a ceremonial role that replaces gamemaster, that has no admin powers for them as a comprise and they can advise other admins. I don't like the idea of giving inactive people that are burnt out from the game adminpowers, in which they will do nothing.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:20 am #573198

They already are pretty ceremonial, I mean they get a channel to talk to headmins for advice which has varying activity and they get to clean up your mess on the forums, which almost all of them dont or are global mods anyway #armhulenforglobalmod and as a final thing they get admintrainer but that they NO LONGER get this and the people who have it now have it because they deserve it. I feel like I'm the only game master recruiting doe like shaps my man if you picked admins like you make code we'd be in 2070 paradigm shift

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:23 am #573199

Okay that was a lot of words so tl;dr they get a channel and forum mod, nobody moderates the forum at all lmfao pkp is a global mod

Rohesie
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Rohesie

Postby Rohesie » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:45 am #573207

RiskySikh wrote:For the current administrative team, in all honesty they improved well, and they did WAY better than the previous headterms. Since in the last headterm, one of them was literally inactive, and Hulk and Plap did nothing in my opinion. Except for Manuel, but I heard that another admin(Morto) had the idea.

This information, what source have you gotten it from? The activity of each of those headmins. Could you expand a bit more on this opinion?

Running as a non-admin has the disadvantage of not having access to the admin channels and forum areas in where most things get cooked.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:49 am #573210

Rohesie wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:For the current administrative team, in all honesty they improved well, and they did WAY better than the previous headterms. Since in the last headterm, one of them was literally inactive, and Hulk and Plap did nothing in my opinion. Except for Manuel, but I heard that another admin(Morto) had the idea.

This information, what source have you gotten it from? The activity of each of those headmins. Could you expand a bit more on this opinion?

Running as a non-admin has the disadvantage of not having access to the admin channels and forum areas in where most things get cooked.

That is a good point, since as a player I don't have the necessary sources to get that type of information, but I have used statbus, and plus general observation on discord.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:49 am #573212

Armhulen wrote:They already are pretty ceremonial, I mean they get a channel to talk to headmins for advice which has varying activity and they get to clean up your mess on the forums, which almost all of them dont or are global mods anyway #armhulenforglobalmod and as a final thing they get admintrainer but that they NO LONGER get this and the people who have it now have it because they deserve it. I feel like I'm the only game master recruiting doe like shaps my man if you picked admins like you make code we'd be in 2070 paradigm shift

Yeah, but I feel that they don't deserve admin powers as a whole, and I think its a waste.

Blurbo

Byond Username: Blurbo

Postby Blurbo » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:39 am #573238

just delete the game master role and replace it with ex-headmin or some shit so people still have their grubby little hands on the headmin-bus and admin-bus channels and have kick and delete perms until they retire
blurbo,professional (more) retard

OH MY GOD ITS ALL CONNECTED, BLURBO IS USING BIP TO POST ORANGES PROPAGANDA AND TURN PEOPLE INTO STRIPESOCKS SO THEY CAN GET FREE CODE LABOR

Timonk

Byond Username: Timonk

Postby Timonk » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:05 am #573258

when risky is gonna be elected hes gonna reveal that hes the villain of this anime and crash tgstation with no survivors because he cant ERP here
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel

Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.

PostThis post was deleted by Cobby on Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:20 pm.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:41 pm #573343

RiskySikh wrote:
Armhulen wrote:They already are pretty ceremonial, I mean they get a channel to talk to headmins for advice which has varying activity and they get to clean up your mess on the forums, which almost all of them dont or are global mods anyway #armhulenforglobalmod and as a final thing they get admintrainer but that they NO LONGER get this and the people who have it now have it because they deserve it. I feel like I'm the only game master recruiting doe like shaps my man if you picked admins like you make code we'd be in 2070 paradigm shift

Yeah, but I feel that they don't deserve admin powers as a whole, and I think its a waste.

Do you think there's some kind of Fountain of Adminship that will dry up if we have too many admins or something? If so, how did you find out about it? Who told you?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:06 pm #573353

PKPenguin321 wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

Do you think there's some kind of Fountain of Adminship that will dry up if we have too many admins or something? If so, how did you find out about it? Who told you?

nah, i just want to remove every boomermin that is inactive and a detriment to the community

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:16 pm #573358

Phew, good thing the fountain remains a secret then.
Spoiler:

FloranOtten
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: FloranOtten

Postby FloranOtten » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:40 pm #573363

How are you planning to enforce this purge? Messages in the last month? Playtime? We have some admins that exclusively communicate in-game, with very few messages in the discord. What will you do about them?
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:46 pm #573366

I propose an indiscriminate lynching and burning of anyone 18 or older. It's the only way to be sure we won't have anyone with more than a picosecond of playtime or administration experience around
Spoiler:

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Postby capn_monkeypaw » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:03 pm #573370

I'm going to quote something you said in the In your personal opinion, what is the biggest issue with the Admin Team right now? debate thread because it dovetails with a lot of what you're saying here:

RiskySikh wrote:I feel that the biggest issue is with the boomermins in the admin team. I see that there is a big divide between the newer admins and the older admins, and what I see is that whenever the new admins want to pass something or want to make changes, the boomermins like to make a hissyfit over it. It's ironic, since most of them inactive, and don't do jack for the community, but the newer admins care for the community, but are getting cock blocked.

What the heck are you talking about?

You keep complaining about the negative influence of "boomermins" but aren't offering anything other than generalities.

Can you provide specific examples of this "cockblocking?"

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:54 pm #573405

capn_monkeypaw wrote:I'm going to quote something you said in the In your personal opinion, what is the biggest issue with the Admin Team right now? debate thread because it dovetails with a lot of what you're saying here:

RiskySikh wrote:I feel that the biggest issue is with the boomermins in the admin team. I see that there is a big divide between the newer admins and the older admins, and what I see is that whenever the new admins want to pass something or want to make changes, the boomermins like to make a hissyfit over it. It's ironic, since most of them inactive, and don't do jack for the community, but the newer admins care for the community, but are getting cock blocked.

You keep complaining about the negative influence of "boomermins" but aren't offering anything other than generalities.

Yeah they don't do jack shit, and they are only there because of their friends on adminbus. Most of these inactive admins tend to be boomermins, who are literally burnt out of the game, and they only keep their rank by hopping on some random server. Giving some random player a random ban, and is able to keep their admin position, or they got other buddies at adminbus. This is what I hate the most because of the metacliques that go on in adminbus, and I know many people that are sick and tired of this. Which is why I want to run, I feel that these people are the scum of /tg/.

I got examples such as when BGO spawned a deathsquad for no reason despite there being antags, and literally banned someone for running into a SM. Having inactive boomermins taking over admin positions that they are not in active in which prevents future candidates from becoming admins or being candidate. As I notice, that becoming an admin on /tg/ is somewhat of favoritism, you need connections with certain admins, to become an admin which really really scummy. I have seen people being buddies with some random boomermin, and getting the job on the spot.
Last edited by RiskySikh on Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:55 pm #573406

FloranOtten wrote:How are you planning to enforce this purge? Messages in the last month? Playtime? We have some admins that exclusively communicate in-game, with very few messages in the discord. What will you do about them?

Honestly, I will look at their playtime, and that's it. I seen inactive admins, that talk all the time on discord, but are barely on /tg/ doing their job. I won't be lenient on them if I am elected as headmin, they will be gone and removed. To enforce this purge, I will just remove their admin rank, and that's it.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:47 pm #573412

Hold on, do you genuinely believe we have to ban people to keep our role? You realize there isn't actually a ban quota
Spoiler:

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Postby capn_monkeypaw » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:56 pm #573413

RiskySikh wrote:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:I'm going to quote something you said in the In your personal opinion, what is the biggest issue with the Admin Team right now? debate thread because it dovetails with a lot of what you're saying here:

I got examples such as when BGO spawned a deathsquad for no reason despite there being antags

We suspended them for this incident and handed out antag tokens.

RiskySikh wrote:I feel that these people are the scum of /tg/.

Don't you think you're being a little dramatic with this statement? Like, really?

Also:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:Can you provide specific examples of this "cockblocking?"

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:02 pm #573414

PKPenguin321 wrote:Hold on, do you genuinely believe we have to ban people to keep our role? You realize there isn't actually a ban quota

I know, but these guys want to prove that they are active, by hopping on the server for one day and don't be active for a month after. I just want to remove admins that don't do jackshit for the community like you.

Boris
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Postby Boris » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:37 pm #573419

RiskySikh wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Hold on, do you genuinely believe we have to ban people to keep our role? You realize there isn't actually a ban quota

I know, but these guys want to prove that they are active, by hopping on the server for one day and don't be active for a month after. I just want to remove admins that don't do jackshit for the community like you.

You do know that PKP is one of the most active forum jannies we have, right?
The nerd that plays Tam and Amanda Lin

Call me a bad admin here.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:42 pm #573420

RiskySikh wrote:

scared?
Spoiler:

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:08 am #573429

PKPenguin321 wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

scared?

yeah bro my nuts are fucking quaking

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:09 am #573430

Boris wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

You do know that PKP is one of the most active forum jannies we have, right?

bro anyone and their mother could be a forum jannie, even a guy with parkinsons can do that shit bro and being a forum jannie is just removing some dudes shitpost and calling it a day like come on man. even with a forum jannie you get 50 random bots from albania that make spam accounts
Last edited by RiskySikh on Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:10 am #573431

capn_monkeypaw wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

I got examples such as when BGO spawned a deathsquad for no reason despite there being antags

We suspended them for this incident and handed out antag tokens.

RiskySikh wrote:I feel that these people are the scum of /tg/.

Don't you think you're being a little dramatic with this statement? Like, really?

Also:
capn_monkeypaw wrote:Can you provide specific examples of this "cockblocking?"

nah i aint being dramatic with it, I think your being dramatic because you think that my statement is dramatic

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:39 am #573439

RiskySikh wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

scared?

yeah bro my nuts are fucking quaking

it shows!
Spoiler:

vkalls

Byond Username: Vincent Kallstrom

Postby vkalls » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:08 am #573453

Do you have any other platform ideas other than fuck 'boomermins", "communicating", and removing Campbell?

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Postby Armhulen » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:32 am #573455

Man this started so hopeful and now it's just uneducated and stupid. To be clear, they're on to SOMETHING with this thread. But they lost it in what player candidates do

Next

Return to Player's Headmin Election