GOOF 2020: THE GOONIES THEATRICAL RELEASE

Discuss policies and candidacies with the potential Headmins.

Moderator: oranges

Forum rules
Post a thread if you want to be a candidate. Must not be permabanned from the game servers or blacklisted.

Reply to a thread to interact with headmin candidates. Rules

Do not spam the same question in multiple threads, use the debate subforum for that.
iamgoofball
Github User

Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

GOOF 2020: THE GOONIES THEATRICAL RELEASE

Postby iamgoofball » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:18 pm #574015

GOOF 2020! A VOTE FOR GOOF IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM!

THE GOOFTICKET:
Upon my election as Head Administrator, I will be immediately begin working towards promoting the office of Vice President with my fellow headmins, with equal permissions to my own. They will take my seat if I vacate it.

LEARN TO BE ORIGINAL
What are you, 12 years old? You still playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on a crappy connection and the world's shittiest microphone? No?

Then why do you still insult people like you're a 12-year-old COD squeaker? Learn some new ways to insult people without going for the basic bitch ass generic racism and shit. Like, come on bro. Is saying the N-word for the 20000th time really going to be that funny? No, it isn't, and you need to like, grow up. Otherwise, you clearly aren't old enough to play on this server bro.

Upon my election as Head Administrator, I'll be instituting a new policy called No COD Squeakers, requiring you to learn to insult people without being a bigoted 12-year-old. Otherwise, you're literally not any better than my shitty 12-year-old cousin who screams at the computer and smashes his desk while yelling the n-word because he got outplayed and outsmarted in a COD MW Warzone match.

TRANSPHOBIA ALSO AINT FUNNY
Imagine being like, 12 years old and not having anything better to do with your life than insult people cuz you don't agree with how they live their life. Are they directly impacting you? Are they actively targeting you? No? Then grow the fuck up lmao.

Upon my election as Head Administrator, I'll be instituting a new policy called Stop Being Insecure About Your Masculinity, Dumbass. Nobody cares how insecure you are in your masculinity and how trans people existing makes you shit yourself. You'll just get banned and we'll all have a good laugh at your meltdown because you got told not to be rude for once in your life.

TRANSPARENT ADMIN HIRING
Right now, nobody really knows how admin hiring works outside of the admins.

Upon my election to Head Administrator, I will be instituting a new policy called Admin Hiring Practices. We have a lot of old guard admins at risk of potential burnout, and we honestly need more admins. So, we'll make the admin hiring process more open, inviting, and transparent, allowing for us to recruit more admins, for the community to have more trust in its recruits, and to ensure everyone enjoys their time at /tg/station 13.

VOTE GOOF 2020! A VOTE FOR GOOF IS A VOTE FOR A BETTER SS13!

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: GOOF/SINGH 2020: THE GOONIES THEATRICAL RELEASE

Postby oranges » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:28 pm #574019

Goof take singh out of this thread, he doesn't even play here.

If you don't show that you're taking this seriously I will disqualify you.

There's no such thing as a vice headadmin, if you want to implement one, then say you're going to implement one, dont' act like you have a ticket running with someone else.

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:28 pm.

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: GOOF 2020: THE GOONIES THEATRICAL RELEASE

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:41 pm #574054

If you are a headmin, you won't have time to collect Mario CDI voicelines for 15.ai, and this is a genuine concern for me. Any thoughts on that?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:

iamgoofball
Github User

Postby iamgoofball » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:33 am #574151

PKPenguin321 wrote:If you are a headmin, you won't have time to collect Mario CDI voicelines for 15.ai, and this is a genuine concern for me. Any thoughts on that?

it will be done eventually

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:26 am #574427

Do you have any ideas on how you intend to make "admin applications more inviting"?

Blurbo

Byond Username: Blurbo

Postby Blurbo » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:04 am #574431

i think even my headmin thread was more serious than this
blurbo,professional (more) retard

OH MY GOD ITS ALL CONNECTED, BLURBO IS USING BIP TO POST ORANGES PROPAGANDA AND TURN PEOPLE INTO STRIPESOCKS SO THEY CAN GET FREE CODE LABOR

Timonk

Byond Username: Timonk

Postby Timonk » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:24 am #574447

Is "snot-gobbling monkey ape" original?
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel

Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.

iamgoofball
Github User

Postby iamgoofball » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:27 pm #574852

Timonk wrote:Is "snot-gobbling monkey ape" original?

Is it something you've heard screamed at you in a MW2 Rust quickscoping match? Is it bigoted?

If the answer to either of these is yes, don't use it.

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Do you have any ideas on how you intend to make "admin applications more inviting"?

I'd like for there to be better writeups and explanations as to what an admin's duty actually is. Lotta the community wrongfully assumes admins are only "banbots" because their only interaction with admins is through the banning system when this simply isn't the case.

Blurbo wrote:i think even my headmin thread was more serious than this

ok

saprasam
TGMC Administrator

Byond Username: Saprasam

Postby saprasam » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:10 pm #575048

he's so consistent
tgmc admin (I HAVE LOST HUMAN RIGHTS)

Return to Player's Headmin Election