armhulen - tralezab - bazelart - its a long story - tinea luxor - two time head admin

Discuss policies and candidacies with the potential Headmins.

Moderator: oranges

Forum rules
Post a thread if you want to be a candidate. Must not be permabanned from the game servers or blacklisted.

Reply to a thread to interact with headmin candidates. Rules

Do not spam the same question in multiple threads, use the debate subforum for that.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

armhulen - tralezab - bazelart - its a long story - tinea luxor - two time head admin

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:49 am #591819

Here's my policy ideas, things I agree with and otherwise want to add

Increasing Admin Accountability

I want to implement publicizing all the tickets instead of fully publicizing all bans, bans do not directly tie to admin conduct well because you're making them public to "see if admins are making just bans" which ban reasons and the like don't have context for. If instead we made tickets and admin conversations public, players could directly call out conduct violations of bad engagement in tickets (aggressive pms, justifications given to players for smites, etc etc)

As with ban publicity as it's a big thing this term, would be happy to work with Coconut on this vv

Armhulen wrote:
Coconutwarrior97 wrote:I'd like to implement a limited public ban system as follows,

Permabans will be the only ones publicized in a publicly accessible list, server bans will be announced on the server they were placed on at round end. The announcement will not list who was banned, but simply give the ban type/time and reason.

The reasoning behind this is so that other servers can see the people who have a really bad history here to the point they've been perma'd. Announced round-end server bans will ideally lower incidents of rule breaking simply by virtue of other people seeing the things people get banned for.
It has the added benefit of increased transparency.

I can confirm, I've crunched the numbers, this is eating your cake and having it too, as it allows other servers to benefit from galactic ban db while dampening any possible downsides mentioned of people jumping to conclusions on contextless postings.

vvvv This is about me, who gives a shit about all that.

hi, MY name is armhulen. i was headmin in 2016 and 2017 and then i left for like a year and a half and now im back and i wanted to run because other candidates didnt look that great and i was really active and i have a lot of free time.

thanks for reading.

who am i right now:
frequently active admin on bagil and sybil, sometimes on manuel when it's needed or i have a *choice* admin event to run that i maybe can't trust some dudes on bagil to not break immediately

i'm a good coder, i made those bitching pirates. i can't promise anything codewise because oranges is in the corner of my room with a gun pointed at me. um, i also make a lot of tgui. not related to headminning but i wanna make more admin panels tguized. would be dope

campaign promises:
i will try to absorb coconut in maint and do the back paperwork, i know what it was like from my old terms and while people hate all this buraucracy crap im like, kind of a huge fan of puttin' shit on calendars, workin' policy

ooooh but now just typing this out i just remembered i really f*cking like handling ban appeals so like maybe i'll be double dipping.

uhhh a lot of stuff is like pretty good right now, i like domi and i like lepi and i like coco and they set a very stable, low drama and very accountable team, i think i'm buddy buddy with like 90% of you guys so you know. no purge of shit

ok, i'm just bought battlefield 1 today. i have a double xp and i am gonna play it with my irl friends so maybe i'll make this longer when im done. gaming always takes precedent over dumb phpbb forums

MortoSasye
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: armhulen - tralezab - bazelart - its a long story - tinea luxor - two time head admin

Postby MortoSasye » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:02 am #591832

unsure if this is a joke thread or serious

still lov u arm
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:

TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Re: armhulen - tralezab - bazelart - its a long story - tinea luxor - two time head admin

Postby TribeOfBeavers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:07 am #591843

Your last headmin term you abruptly left in the middle of it, are you be able to ensure that you can stay for the full term this time around?

Cobby

Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Postby Cobby » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:13 am #591856

not voting for you for your sake.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:19 am #591864

MortoSasye wrote:unsure if this is a joke thread or serious

still lov u arm

Thank you

Cobby wrote:not voting for you for your sake.

Thank you

TribeOfBeavers wrote:Your last headmin term you abruptly left in the middle of it, are you be able to ensure that you can stay for the full term this time around?

I think along with that term going sour and real life circumstances becoming increasingly harder to stay in and do my daily work, I left because I wasn't going to be able to be the best headmin I could and the server shouldn't suffer from that. You know, better to quit than to drag /tg/ down with me. This time I'm confident nothing foreseeable irl is going to pop up, and safe to say i've learned a lot from that term.

MortoSasye
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Postby MortoSasye » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:22 am #591866

Armhulen wrote:I think along with that term going sour and real life circumstances becoming increasingly harder to stay in and do my daily work, I left because I wasn't going to be able to be the best headmin I could and the server shouldn't suffer from that. You know, better to quit than to drag /tg/ down with me. This time I'm confident nothing foreseeable irl is going to pop up, and safe to say i've learned a lot from that term.

I like the fact that Arm prefers retiring, than staying as an inactive headmin and leaving the other 2 to carry all the weight.

+1
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:

Omega_DarkPotato

Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Postby Omega_DarkPotato » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:40 am #591882

arm responded to a few touhou posts of mine a couple of times in politics containment this means that he is clearly a competent admin and very good gamemaster

Also, because I'm a fan of how administration appears currently (I've only got a players perspective though, don't beat me over the head jannies) I'm fine with someone literally just saying "I'm not going to make any major changes".
Sometimes you don't need to change if what you've got is good.

However - back in September of 2020 I remember you making a policy thread post about "expanding our IC filter" to include words like "based" "cringe", et cetera. This is about the only time I ever really getting mad at you, especially because when you originally brought this up on the discord, you basically told everyone who complained about it (after you asked for some opinions on it) to fuck off and that you didn't need their support to do it. (link: https://discord.com/channels/3268221442 ... 1834981446)
Perhaps you were having a bad day, and you're typically really nice to people and enjoyable to be around, but are you
A) still adamant about that IC filter expansion for what I view as "standard slang"
B) going to push through things that many other people may disagree with simply because they're players and you don't actually need them to agree with your decisions, just the other headmins?

if this question seems rudely worded or to spite you, I'm sorry, but this is just something that stuck in my head for a long time because it seems so out-of-character for someone I know to be pretty cool.
I play Nutella and Ewe Kant on sybil, please visit the bar when I'm around!
I'm not infallible. If you have a comment or praise about how I am adminned, please leave a comment here.
My avatar is a poorly downscaled version of Nutella, commissioned from Aspev, make sure to show him some love if you like it.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community

Vekter wrote:pissy shitties

Plapatin
In-Game Game Master

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Byond Username: Plapatin

Postby Plapatin » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:44 am #591889

armhulen along with ausops and kor were the 3 people i looked up to the most and who i considered role models for myself as an admin and headmin
the fact that he's throwing his hat into the ring makes me VERY happy and i enthusiastically wish him well on this venture
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine

OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:04 am #591919

Omega_DarkPotato wrote:arm responded to a few touhou posts of mine a couple of times in politics containment this means that he is clearly a competent admin and very good gamemaster

Also, because I'm a fan of how administration appears currently (I've only got a players perspective though, don't beat me over the head jannies) I'm fine with someone literally just saying "I'm not going to make any major changes".
Sometimes you don't need to change if what you've got is good.

However - back in September of 2020 I remember you making a policy thread post about "expanding our IC filter" to include words like "based" "cringe", et cetera. This is about the only time I ever really getting mad at you, especially because when you originally brought this up on the discord, you basically told everyone who complained about it (after you asked for some opinions on it) to fuck off and that you didn't need their support to do it. (link: https://discord.com/channels/3268221442 ... 1834981446)
Perhaps you were having a bad day, and you're typically really nice to people and enjoyable to be around, but are you
A) still adamant about that IC filter expansion for what I view as "standard slang"
B) going to push through things that many other people may disagree with simply because they're players and you don't actually need them to agree with your decisions, just the other headmins?

if this question seems rudely worded or to spite you, I'm sorry, but this is just something that stuck in my head for a long time because it seems so out-of-character for someone I know to be pretty cool.

No I will not be banning based. It was just laviciously based to make that a policy thread

iwishforducks

Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Postby iwishforducks » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:08 am #591923

genuinely disappointed you're not taking it seriously. i genuinely would have voted you on the basis of "spore pfp" (and also because from what i can tell you're pretty chill)
im gay (and also bugger)

Omega_DarkPotato

Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Postby Omega_DarkPotato » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:10 am #591927

Armhulen wrote:No I will not be banning based. It was just laviciously based to make that a policy thread

based
I play Nutella and Ewe Kant on sybil, please visit the bar when I'm around!
I'm not infallible. If you have a comment or praise about how I am adminned, please leave a comment here.
My avatar is a poorly downscaled version of Nutella, commissioned from Aspev, make sure to show him some love if you like it.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community

Vekter wrote:pissy shitties

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:13 am #591936

And thanks everyone

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:38 am #591959

When you look past the posturing which most others are doing you’ll realize this thread is more serious than you think. Arm has been there, done it, and knows better than to make promises he can’t guarantee. If you’re looking for a vote which guarantees a competent and able headmin, arm or coco are currently your best bet.
Spoiler:
Wesoda25two/(Lalla Hayhurst) "WESODA DIDNT MAKE IT VERY LONG IN THIS ECONOMY"
IkeTG wrote:
Timonk wrote:Local admin gets offended on someone else's behalf

ironclad defense against the "don't be an asshole" rule tbh

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:45 am #591966

Vote coco if not me, the spine of the headmin term must be made of steel

Indie-ana Jones

Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Postby Indie-ana Jones » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:40 am #591989

I feel as if I vote for you then you'll won't be as free to keep making quality PRs, so I dunno.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:44 am #591992

Indie-ana Jones wrote:I feel as if I vote for you then you'll won't be as free to keep making quality PRs, so I dunno.

Hahaha, honestly headminning made me so much more passionate about code back in the day and was a huge push for bettering. But more likely it'll just be coding crazy awesome shit like reg

bobbahbrown

Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Postby bobbahbrown » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:02 pm #592137

armhulen is a good man and i have trust that he will do well, he falls among my top 3 with nalzul and naloac. he is a solid pick for anyone who desires experience and solid decision making for the betterment of the community.

i think with arm at the wheel with two other strong candidates, tg would be in a very happy spot. i have no concerns about his future terms.

best of luck,
bobbah 'bee' brown

Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:21 pm #592186

I'm not sure I agree with the policy outlined in a quote in your OP, given that bans often contain information that can positively identify to people in the round who got banned (IE "1400 minutes - Killed clown and HOP as a non-antag" isn't exactly anonymised to anyone who watched John Sex kill the clown and HOP)

However that's not actually your policy just an example of working with other's policy so I'll shush and ask you about yours now.

1) Would your ideal public tickets metric remove the name of the players? The main argument against privacy in public bans is of course the fact that people getting banned are being punished so they can suck up being made fun of, but public tickets without player anonymity would lead to exposing keys of involved players who haven't done anything wrong.

2)If you entered because don't think other candidate's platforms look great, why are you running as a single-issue candidate on a topic that is already championed by multiple candidates?

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:15 pm #592206

Currently making coffee for myself so answer to 1) will come soon but as for 2) a lot more gooders people joined and I'm thankful for that. Still wanna body Johal in an election and I do think I'd do fantastic so I'm not gonna drop out or anything, I'm just no longer worried about lack luster outcomes

CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Postby CitrusGender » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:30 pm #592245

arm is a pretty rad dude

I think he's grown a lot since 2 years ago and he was a good person to co-headmin with

just keep him away from any gas-masked users and he'll be a pretty good headmin
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:33 pm #592249

CitrusGender wrote:arm is a pretty rad dude

I think he's grown a lot since 2 years ago and he was a good person to co-headmin with

just keep him away from any gas-masked users and he'll be a pretty good headmin

you were the number one guy i was hoping to hear some nice words from, thank you. citrus is the realest one around guys

Qustinnus

Byond Username: Qustinnus

Postby Qustinnus » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:12 am #592378

didnt read anything in the thread but already know I'm putting arm on the top of my list.

in my 4 years here arm is probably the only (he)admin to have been invested in all sides of the community while also not being a massive douchebag.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:33 am #592390

Qustinnus wrote:didnt read anything in the thread but already know I'm putting arm on the top of my list.

in my 4 years here arm is probably the only (he)admin to have been invested in all sides of the community while also not being a massive douchebag.

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:44 am #592391

Why aren't you yellow anymore
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:48 am #592394

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Why aren't you yellow anymore

I got global modded by MSO and I think that's way cooler than game master

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:50 am #592395

I am Blue too, you are one of us now.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:03 am #592397

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I am Blue too, you are one of us now.

I was always with the players ;)

Tlaltecuhtli

Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:13 am #592502

>I want to implement publicizing all the tickets instead of fully publicizing all bans, bans do not directly tie to admin conduct well because you're making them public to "see if admins are making just bans" which ban reasons and the like don't have context for. If instead we made tickets and admin conversations public, players could directly call out conduct violations of bad engagement in tickets (aggressive pms, justifications given to players for smites, etc etc)

will u add that any admin related discussion about a ticket should be logged in it? like admin asking for how to deal with a situation in other medias that arent logged by making ticket public?

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 am #592503

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:>I want to implement publicizing all the tickets instead of fully publicizing all bans, bans do not directly tie to admin conduct well because you're making them public to "see if admins are making just bans" which ban reasons and the like don't have context for. If instead we made tickets and admin conversations public, players could directly call out conduct violations of bad engagement in tickets (aggressive pms, justifications given to players for smites, etc etc)

will u add that any admin related discussion about a ticket should be logged in it? like admin asking for how to deal with a situation in other medias that arent logged by making ticket public?

I think one of the most important parts of making ticket convos public is seeing how the admin is talking to the player. For the longest time there has been many mediums to properly challenge how an admin rules on something but very little for challenging how an admin handled your ticket attitude wise beyond head admins skimming current tickets for bad eggs (and no player view inward = no good, not accountable)

Tlaltecuhtli

Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:39 am #592504

that didnt answer my question

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 am #592506

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:that didnt answer my question

I'm a player elect boy you may have to spell it out so it passes through my misshapen skull

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:56 am #592507

Oh I guess not there isnt a great way to do that but those logs can be fetched when needed. A big bonus is that you can judge whether they're not acting poorly from the ticket convo alone

Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:15 am #592517

Are you still making coffee

Kel

Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Postby Kel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:45 pm #592561

what is the backstory on your github username(s)

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:51 pm #592574

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Are you still making coffee

Oh fuck, it's a new day and I am once again pre coffee

Kel wrote:what is the backstory on your github username(s)

It involves contributing to the game after quitting as tralezab 😎

Kel

Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Postby Kel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:38 pm #592583

Armhulen wrote:

do you make it a habit of dodging questions

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:40 pm #592584

Kel wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

do you make it a habit of dodging questions

That it literally it though, I quit, and contributed as tralezab and kept that acc

BeeSting12

Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Postby BeeSting12 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:46 pm #592641

my vote wont count for anything this election but i will say armhulen is a cool guy and obviously cares about the community and game, definitely has my support
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 pm #592642

BeeSting12 wrote:my vote wont count for anything this election but i will say armhulen is a cool guy and obviously cares about the community and game, definitely has my support

It counts in the fact that you're a dude whose opinion I respect a good bit

Rustledjimm

Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:02 pm #593015

I would not hold against him about having to leave in his last term. When an admin is in a bad place we tell them to take a break, your own health and real life is more important. The same should be true for headmins, even with the extra responsibilities. I do not begrudge Arm for stepping down when he did, in fact, I applaud his decision because he realised when he had to step back and let someone else take his place. There have indeed been fewer examples of better leadership, to know when to step down and let someone else take the reins when you no longer have the time or ability to. Instead of attempting to struggle on, not paying the attention to the role it deserves.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:24 pm #593067

THANK YOU RUSTLED! You're 100% right about where I was in life and how it was affecting me in the community and I only wish you two didn't have to deal with the fallout as much. Couldn't have asked for better partners. I only shudder to think about how that term would have ended if I kept being the stick in the mud. It's a valuable lesson for everyone and I'm a way better person because of that leave I took

Whoneedspacee

Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Postby Whoneedspacee » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:41 pm #593070

im not voting for you because you want to delete politics containment and also because you trolled me in arcanists

that is all

MMMiracles

Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Postby MMMiracles » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:44 pm #593071

this man is the reason you can get ran over by a train in ss13
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:01 pm #593101

Whoneedspacee wrote:im not voting for you because you want to delete politics containment and also because you trolled me in arcanists

that is all

stop endorsing me oh my god

MMMiracles wrote:this man is the reason you can get ran over by a train in ss13

facts

Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:38 pm #593404

Coffee Time?

(I'm not just asking because answer me plz, I find it a key area of your proposed flagship policy so it's an important question!)

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:05 pm #593438

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:I'm not sure I agree with the policy outlined in a quote in your OP, given that bans often contain information that can positively identify to people in the round who got banned (IE "1400 minutes - Killed clown and HOP as a non-antag" isn't exactly anonymised to anyone who watched John Sex kill the clown and HOP)

However that's not actually your policy just an example of working with other's policy so I'll shush and ask you about yours now.

1) Would your ideal public tickets metric remove the name of the players? The main argument against privacy in public bans is of course the fact that people getting banned are being punished so they can suck up being made fun of, but public tickets without player anonymity would lead to exposing keys of involved players who haven't done anything wrong.

2)If you entered because don't think other candidate's platforms look great, why are you running as a single-issue candidate on a topic that is already championed by multiple candidates?

thanks for waiting and sorry
1) I both don't think there is particularly any issues to keeping names, as a ton of tickets are to players for questions, investigations etc and seems like nothing to make fun of for a non guilty player. The guilty ones? I think there is honestly 10x more harassment that comes from peanut threads than this and generally the peanut threads don't go overboard.
Side thing about 1) while I said all that I dont think names are that important to keeping admins handling tickets accountably so I'm fine with censoring too. Matters not!
2) oh yeah they got a lot better hahaha I went from like "damn who the fuck running these clowns gonna get stomped" to "oh fuck yeah coconut"

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 pm #593439

AND YES. YOU DID CATCH ME WHILE HAVING MY MORNING COFFEE AGAIN ARRRR

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:57 pm #593602

Another great morning, just had some coffee and cracked my back. I feel alive thank you for reading

dragomagol
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Dragomagol

Postby dragomagol » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:41 pm #593917

How do you take your coffee?
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:17 pm #593924

dragomagol wrote:How do you take your coffee?

Great question, I have an espresso machine at home so I do one shot, steamed milk with some foam on top. Not too dark of course! I also have a starbucks a fair bit away that I like to visit while out with friends (a lot less with covid sadly) and i'm a big fan of their pumpkin spice latte or chocolate frapp (oh my god, they were even better when I visited europe, america is totally beat there)

Next

Return to Player's Headmin Election