Im Still Around Bitches

Discuss policies and candidacies with the potential Headmins.

Moderator: oranges

Forum rules
Post a thread if you want to be a candidate. Must not be permabanned from the game servers or blacklisted.

Reply to a thread to interact with headmin candidates. Rules

Do not spam the same question in multiple threads, use the debate subforum for that.
RiskySikh

Byond Username: RiskySikh

Im Still Around Bitches

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:58 am #591828

[size=150]Who is this man?[/size]
My name is Bindy Johal, Risky Sikh, Jasdeep Singh, etc and I have been playing on /tg/ since 2018. And been apart of beyond since 2017. I am just a chill dude that is trying to make it to the day to day life, and just try to get a job man, simple as that.

What are you going to do?
Well one of my main promises is to purge the gamemaster role, and purge any inactive admins from /tg/. These old inactive admins are the biggest fucking circlejerk ever to touch /tg/, and are so fucking annoying. My promise is to remove them, and replace them with new players. They are seriously one of the biggest threats, and pests to /tg/ as you seen with StickyMayhem who was gotten away with so much due to his gamemaster role, and I feel it is unnecessary. I also want to make MRP separate from Sybil and Bagil. Pretty much I want to clean the administration of /tg/, and just make it better again. I also want to make sure that everything is equal. I also want to have a player suggestions box for any suggestions they have. Pretty much my campaign is just to reform the administrative side of /tg/, and to purge any inactive admins and to remove the clique that is there and prevent any stickymayhem 2.0s from happening.

Stances?
Look for slurs and shit, I don't care as long as it doesn't harrass other people, like don't be a dick to other people on their sexuality and race. No ERP obviously fuck that gay shit, and pretty much yeah. Keep dynamic the same, and not try to fuck it up.

Credits to my cute babe Wesoda25 <3

ALSO
I forgot to mention this but my activity has been lacking a bit so before some boomermin tries to call me out, I will admit it but I will try to pick up the pace, I just had some irl shit and stuff.
Last edited by RiskySikh on Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Domitius

Byond Username: Domitius

Re: Im Still Around Bitches

Postby Domitius » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:00 am #591830

From what I understand you are also an admin on beestation. Would you have the time to devote yourself to the various tasks required of you as a potential Headmin?

TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Postby TheFinalPotato » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:05 am #591840

How has your platform been effected by the de-gamemastering of sticky by the current admin team? Does it lessen any of your concerns?

MortoSasye

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Postby MortoSasye » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:05 am #591842

While I do agree, even as a former Game Master, that we shouldn't be held to standards higher than just advising the incoming head admins, I do must ask the following:

How do you plan exactly on "cleaning the admin staff"? What steps would be taken, which factors would make someone be removed from the team?
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:10 am #591850

Domitius wrote:From what I understand you are also an admin on beestation. Would you have the time to devote yourself to the various tasks required of you as a potential Headmin?

Of course, if the people need me I will do it

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:12 am #591854

TheFinalPotato wrote:How has your platform been effected by the de-gamemastering of sticky by the current admin team? Does it lessen any of your concerns?

no it gives me hope, that we can remove those people that have been protected due to their admin status

Sylphet
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Sylphet

Postby Sylphet » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:42 am #591886

We've seen two game masters demoted recently for misconduct. Why do you feel that they're not being held accountable when all of the evidence is against this ?
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27175

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:43 am #591888

Sylphet wrote:We've seen two game masters demoted recently for misconduct. Why do you feel that they're not being held accountable when all of the evidence is against this ?

because it literally took so long to get them removed, despite the fact they have committed so many misconduct and are not fit for admin, literally due to beaucracy, I want fast action no mercy towards them

EOBGames
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: EOBGames

Postby EOBGames » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:52 am #591900

RiskySikh wrote:
Sylphet wrote:We've seen two game masters demoted recently for misconduct. Why do you feel that they're not being held accountable when all of the evidence is against this ?

because it literally took so long to get them removed, despite the fact they have committed so many misconduct and are not fit for admin, literally due to beaucracy, I want fast action no mercy towards them

Krusvik had his role stripped 3 days after his case of misconduct. How do you see this as anything but swift action taken against an admin who was guilty of misconduct?
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:53 am #591903

EOBGames wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

Krusvik had his role stripped 3 days after his case of misconduct. How do you see this as anything but swift action taken against an admin who was guilty of misconduct?

i ain't gonna pussyfoot around like trying to stick a dick in some dudes ass, that shit is gonna be brutal swift all trains no brakes.

EOBGames
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: EOBGames

Postby EOBGames » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:57 am #591907

RiskySikh wrote:
EOBGames wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

i ain't gonna pussyfoot around like trying to stick a dick in some dudes ass, that shit is gonna be brutal swift all trains no brakes.

So is your suggestion that you will deadmin people at the first sign of a complaint, or is there any degree of investigation to be expected? Please, help me to understand the process here.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:16 am #591938

EOBGames wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:
EOBGames wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

So is your suggestion that you will deadmin people at the first sign of a complaint, or is there any degree of investigation to be expected? Please, help me to understand the process here.

yeah do an investigation, and give the swift ban its simple as that bro duhh??????

Jaredfogle
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Postby Jaredfogle » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:20 am #591941

The Krusvik appeal was open and shut in a few days. What is your plan if that is not adequate, do it faster?
Mothblocks on Bagil - Say nice things about me

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Postby Armhulen » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:31 am #591955

When your headmin stances match up with the oxford constitution it's time to stop running

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:39 am #591960

Armhulen wrote:When your headmin stances match up with the oxford constitution it's time to stop running

alright bro says the guy that went inactive for half of the term I know your jealous of my swag on god
also your a gamemaster your just butthurt that I want to remove your role so you won't have a couch cushion to rust on lmao, keep on coping buddy.
Attachments
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (458.07 KiB) Viewed 1681 times

Plapatin
In-Game Game Master

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Byond Username: Plapatin

Postby Plapatin » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:46 am #591967

wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine

OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:52 am #591969

Plapatin wrote:Image

bro like i said i have been inactive cause of some irl issues and some other issues I literally said it in the last line, like wise If I am elected I will be active
god damn bro all of these gamemasters hopping on my dick damn bro

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:53 am #591970

Plapatin wrote:Image
Attachments
719cf4aa562d7c893d9e35ba9e0e3c48.png
719cf4aa562d7c893d9e35ba9e0e3c48.png (7.06 KiB) Viewed 1646 times

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:02 am.
Reason: we get it, you vape

carshalash

Byond Username: Carshalash

Postby carshalash » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:03 am #591977

Did you ever think that maybe the gamemasters will have their own lives to deal with? Why do you think that should only apply to you?

Plapatin
In-Game Game Master

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Byond Username: Plapatin

Postby Plapatin » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:04 am #591978

on a semi-related note:
during the last headmin elections, you mentioned having university on september 8th, and then you were asked why you were campaigning for headmin if this was the case, to which an answer was never given.
i imagine it's safe to assume that's still something going on in your life, so i'd like to bring it up again: how do you plan to make room for /tg/ if you're already spending all of your time with college?
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine

OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose

Indie-ana Jones

Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Postby Indie-ana Jones » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:43 am #591991

A good candidate to rattle the cage. While I'd imagine anyone on this fourm sans a few people won't support your platform in the slightest, I'll keep marking you up high just in the possibility one of these times you somehow manage to win.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 am #592010

Indie-ana Jones wrote:A good candidate to rattle the cage. While I'd imagine anyone on this fourm sans a few people won't support your platform in the slightest, I'll keep marking you up high just in the possibility one of these times you somehow manage to win.

thank you man, I appreciate my good supporters god bless you

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:25 am #592012

Plapatin wrote:on a semi-related note:
during the last headmin elections, you mentioned having university on september 8th, and then you were asked why you were campaigning for headmin if this was the case, to which an answer was never given.
i imagine it's safe to assume that's still something going on in your life, so i'd like to bring it up again: how do you plan to make room for /tg/ if you're already spending all of your time with college?

yeah so I dropped out of uni after realising that my parents made me take some shitty degree in order to feel accomplished and dumping around 4k dollars into some shitty degree I wanted to do, and now I realize I don't know what to do in life, and I am probably try to get a job at a supermarket. i can do a degree in history since its my passion, but idk college is a scam one big fucking scam, and even though my paternal cousins are way more successful than me aka lawyers, and doctors, idgaf. so I can spend more time on /tg/, now I sound like some attention seeking white chick by giving this sob gay story

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:34 am #592017

imma be active i will swear on my mother, and even though I am somewhat agnostic-deistic leaning despite my byond name I will swear on god, my ancestors, my ancestral village and shit that I will be active and be dedicated for the people

Swept

Byond Username: Swept

Postby Swept » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:59 am #592029

Bindy forgot to mention that he's been playing on SS14 for a long-time now and i've personally seen him go above and beyond during some rounds to mentor and settle new players in.

gum disease
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Postby gum disease » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:53 am #592079

Free Bindy 2k21.

What do you mean by making MRP separate from Bagil + Sybil? AFAIK, MRP rules only apply to Manuel; do you feel like some/all admins are trying to apply MRP rules to those servers?
If you won, it'd definitely be an interesting term. Hope all's going well for you though, missed seeing you around (and I miss your TC trade requests - no one asks for car any more).
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:49 pm #592173

gum disease wrote:Free Bindy 2k21.

What do you mean by making MRP separate from Bagil + Sybil? AFAIK, MRP rules only apply to Manuel; do you feel like some/all admins are trying to apply MRP rules to those servers?
If you won, it'd definitely be an interesting term. Hope all's going well for you though, missed seeing you around (and I miss your TC trade requests - no one asks for car any more).

thank you so much gum, I appreciate it

Farquaar

Byond Username: Farquaar

Postby Farquaar » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:53 pm #592175

Jaredfogle wrote:The Krusvik appeal was open and shut in a few days. What is your plan if that is not adequate, do it faster?

You gonna answer this question or not, lad?

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:48 pm #592254

Farquaar wrote:
Jaredfogle wrote:The Krusvik appeal was open and shut in a few days. What is your plan if that is not adequate, do it faster?

You gonna answer this question or not, lad?

i did, Imma do it more faster which is by getting more investigators

Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:50 pm #592255

StickyMayhem who was gotten away with so much due to his gamemaster role

Care to elaborate?

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:59 pm #592258

Stickymayhem wrote:

Care to elaborate?

on terry, you are notorious for running events that result in a disaster, as it results in the entire station people being killed, and you leaving before people can lash out at you ruining the fun for everyone. you think spamming a bunch of antagonists onto the station and letting them kill people is your definition of an event. the only reason why your an admin is because of you being a gamemaster, and you having ties with the older admins, and despite the amount of complaints you were a gamemaster until now. i know this is bait, but the only reason why your a jannie cause of your game master position which was recently removed

Booktower
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Booktower

Postby Booktower » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:51 pm #592298

on terry, you are notorious for running events that result in a disaster, as it results in the entire station people being killed, and you leaving before people can lash out at you ruining the fun for everyone. you think spamming a bunch of antagonists onto the station and letting them kill people is your definition of an event

I don't remember any of this, and I've been rather active on terry in the past, could you elaborate?

>plans to remove gamemasters
I understand your annoyance with inactive members, but a lot of mostly inactive members do chime in occasionally, and with valuable advice. Unfortunately I can't really prove this, you'll just have to take my word for it. Personally speaking I've advised and occasionally trained other admins on more technical matters(e. g. finding ban evaders).

Please consider that you need to convince one of the other two headmins to do pretty much any sweeping changes like this as well.

YuiY1997

Byond Username: YuiY1997

Postby YuiY1997 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:17 am #592446

Boomermin purge let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:25 pm #592605

YuiY1997 wrote:Boomermin purge let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

on god bro

Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:55 pm #592612

RiskySikh wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

Care to elaborate?

on terry, you are notorious for running events that result in a disaster, as it results in the entire station people being killed, and you leaving before people can lash out at you ruining the fun for everyone. you think spamming a bunch of antagonists onto the station and letting them kill people is your definition of an event. the only reason why your an admin is because of you being a gamemaster, and you having ties with the older admins, and despite the amount of complaints you were a gamemaster until now. i know this is bait, but the only reason why your a jannie cause of your game master position which was recently removed

So to paraphrase, you've based a key policy on the "You call that an event..." copypasta?

I won't ask for examples to back up your claims but feel free if you think that'll go well

You've justified a bold policy with a bold claim centred on one GameMaster that's already no longer a GameMaster. Is this a valuable use of a platform/your time as headmin?

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 pm #592643

Stickymayhem wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

Care to elaborate?

So to paraphrase, you've based a key policy on the "You call that an event..." copypasta?

I won't ask for examples to back up your claims but feel free if you think that'll go well

You've justified a bold policy with a bold claim centred on one GameMaster that's already no longer a GameMaster. Is this a valuable use of a platform/your time as headmin?

yeah, gamemaster is a seat cushion job, where you don't do shit and I want it gone. its funny how people who are gamemasters say they don't care, but get all riled up over it lmao.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:59 am #592739

VOTE FOR ME, FUCK THESE CHUMPS AND FUCK THESE MRP CHUMPS I AM THE REAL CHANGE THE REAL VOTE I AM THE REAL CHAMP VOTE FOR ME!

Rohesie
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Rohesie

Postby Rohesie » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:21 pm #592869

RiskySikh wrote:

yeah so I dropped out of uni after realising that my parents made me take some shitty degree in order to feel accomplished and dumping around 4k dollars into some shitty degree I wanted to do, and now I realize I don't know what to do in life, and I am probably try to get a job at a supermarket. i can do a degree in history since its my passion, but idk college is a scam one big fucking scam, and even though my paternal cousins are way more successful than me aka lawyers, and doctors, idgaf. so I can spend more time on /tg/, now I sound like some attention seeking white chick by giving this sob gay story

You should really consider whether you want to be wasting your time on this game at this moment of your life.
Realistically you have no chances of winning, which is good for you, but even then the whole process can't be helping you much.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 pm #592875

Rohesie wrote:
RiskySikh wrote:

You should really consider whether you want to be wasting your time on this game at this moment of your life.
Realistically you have no chances of winning, which is good for you, but even then the whole process can't be helping you much.

all good man, I can balance shit out, I know I might not win, but the big G, god is my winner

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 am #592882

He's not saying you can't balance it and you would be bad for the server.

He's telling you not to waste time on this shit and focus on your own life for your own sake.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

Timonk

Byond Username: Timonk

Postby Timonk » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:28 pm #593098

Are you canadian
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel

Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:33 pm #593106

Timonk wrote:Are you canadian

yes

cacogen

Byond Username: Cacogen

Postby cacogen » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:09 am #593125

So you're not a tracksuit Albanian, like Dardan and Bledar at the beginning of GTA IV? Are you a Sikh? Are you allowed to say the n word?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:14 am #593128

cacogen wrote:So you're not a tracksuit Albanian, like Dardan and Bledar at the beginning of GTA IV? Are you a Sikh? Are you allowed to say the n word?

I'm not albanian, yeah I'm sikh, beats me

usnpeepoo

Byond Username: Usnpeepoo

Postby usnpeepoo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:48 am #593383

man seems based beyond belief. +1 and you have my gold (vote) kind stranger.
in all seriousness do you have like a list of gamemasters you can list to give us a good picture of whats wrong with that administrative role?

RiskySikh

Postby RiskySikh » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:24 pm #593444

usnpeepoo wrote:man seems based beyond belief. +1 and you have my gold (vote) kind stranger.
in all seriousness do you have like a list of gamemasters you can list to give us a good picture of whats wrong with that administrative role?

this is hard to make up a list, but I got one. the main issue of the administration is the amount of circlejerk and the amount of cliques that have been made, among older admins. like if you want to keep your friendship you can do it as an non-admin. the admin bus isn't some sort of social club, it's where you do help admin /tg/.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:15 pm #593461

usnpeepoo wrote:a list of gamemasters

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=33

PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:24 pm.
Reason: keep seething honey

Man_Shroom

Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Postby Man_Shroom » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:42 pm #593931

good morning king. im voting for you and goofball over myself because i think you might actually win, and our policies are practically the same.

god speed

Next

Return to Player's Headmin Election