FloranOtten - Alea iacta est

Discuss policies and candidacies with the potential Headmins.

Moderator: oranges

Forum rules
Post a thread if you want to be a candidate. Must not be permabanned from the game servers or blacklisted.

Reply to a thread to interact with headmin candidates. Rules

Do not spam the same question in multiple threads, use the debate subforum for that.
FloranOtten
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: FloranOtten

FloranOtten - Alea iacta est

Postby FloranOtten » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:29 pm #592217

My platform

• Changing nothing
  • Responding to ban appeals at a reasonable rate
  • Working with my fellow headmins to implement whatever changes they recommend (provided they're reasonable)
  • Not fixing what isn't broken
  • Keeping the lights on
  • Doing the paperwork
  • Finding more ways to repeat what I've already said so oranges doesn't see this as a shitpost

How do you know I'm going to follow through

Just look at my activity! Fuckall! Can't draw inspiration for change in a game you don't play! Now look at my discord activity! My forum activity! Always around even when not playing. I may only just be starting to return to actually playing the game, but damn right I have time to sift through logs.

What is the status quo

Things as they are now. Manuel under the same codebase yet seperate ruleset. Admins being recruited at a fair pace. Ban appeals being handled swiftly. Policy discussions being swiftly concluded. Headmins being approachable and active.
Last edited by FloranOtten on Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!

MortoSasye

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: FloranOtten - Alea iacta est

Postby MortoSasye » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:31 pm #592219

They are changing nothing, therefore I approve

8 bird seeds, out of 10
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:

XivilaiAnaxes

Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:27 pm #592264

Did you check with Tribune Aquila before making this candidacy post?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Postby oranges » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:29 am #592388

Same question as morto, if you're not going to change anything, you should expand on what you think the status quo is, because your opinion will differ on that from others.

YuiY1997

Byond Username: YuiY1997

Postby YuiY1997 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:23 am #592466

Cheese or pepperoni?

FloranOtten
In-Game Admin

Postby FloranOtten » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:40 pm #592638

oranges wrote:Same question as morto, if you're not going to change anything, you should expand on what you think the status quo is, because your opinion will differ on that from others.

Done.

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!

FloranOtten
In-Game Admin

Postby FloranOtten » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:42 pm #592639

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Did you check with Tribune Aquila before making this candidacy post?

Hey, do those spears look to be vibrating to you?

Give me feedback!

FloranOtten
In-Game Admin

Postby FloranOtten » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:43 pm #592640

YuiY1997 wrote:Cheese or pepperoni?

This question implies there is such a thing as a no-cheese pepperoni pizza. Get outta here.

Triple post

Give me feedback!

Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:42 pm #593405

Rome/Goose jokes aside, why should players or admins vote for "I will continue the work of the prior headmins by not changing anything" when multiple current headmins are running for re-election on a platform of continuing to roll out their initiatives?

Do you disagree with their proposed further changes?

Return to Player's Headmin Election