BorisVcBorison- working to make the server worse

Resolved.
BorisvcBorison
Byond Username: Boris vc Borisvon

BorisVcBorison- working to make the server worse

Post by BorisvcBorison » #611453

Hello, I am Boris Vc Borison, if you have not heard of me, this makes perfect sense as I am irrelevant.

I have been an admin for most of a year, and have not done anything actually of value to the greater community during that period. This is in-line with my Sweeping, Incompetent, and Unlikely to actually be implemented even if I was voted for Headmin plan, the

Server-Worse-Ification-Project
This Project will of course involve the banning of every single player, to establish a server for admins by admins, the ultimate cure to the disease of /TG/, people actually having fun.
As we all know, SS13 was made to cause intense pain, not for the creation of joy. We will return to these ancient and valued systems by systematically removing all non-atmos simulator content, to return to a greater age. How will I do this, when Headmins are not given codebase influence?, Why am I doing this, when it is an incredibly stupid plan?, Why am I writing a series of questions that you aren't asking? Easy answer to all 3 questions: Stop asking questions, and start voting for the Server-Worse-Ification-Project.

In Summary
vote for someone actually good.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: BorisVcBorison- working to make the server worse

Post by oranges » #611460

Not funny, closed as a non serious platform, try again seriously.