Paxilmaniac - Run for headmin, elaborate no further

Resolved.
Paxilmaniac
Byond Username: Paxilmaniac

Paxilmaniac - Run for headmin, elaborate no further

Post by Paxilmaniac » #611538

Who are you, what do you want from me?
I play and admin both on tg and tgmc, and have too many hours in both. Used to play on Bagil when it still had pop, now I'm on Sybil most of the time.

What do you actually do?
Most of my time not playing the atmospherics calculator is spent making maps and running events for it, and if memory serves a list of a few of the things I have done is in my forum signature.

What am I going to do?
I don't have any particularly strong opinions on any of the policy currently, although I am leaning towards wanting to see rule 7 (The one about repeatedly getting close to breaking the rules) more actively used against people who actually break the rule.

Why should I vote for you?
There are at least three reasons why you should vote for me:
1. I'm not going to try and drastically change anything about tg, especially since I don't notice anything that really needs changing (yet)
2. You are legally obliged to vote for me as I have a pink haired catgirl static on at least one of the servers
3. This descriptive graph that I spent hours researching and producing just for you:
Last edited by Paxilmaniac on Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Paxilmaniac - Run for headmin, elaborate no further

Post by MrStonedOne » #611568

Terse threads are fine, and jokes in your threads are fine, but when you have both it makes it seem like its a non-serious thread, and we don't allow those.

This is kinda borderline on a non-serious thread, could you expand it or rework it please.

edit: thank you
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #611764

I think this is a joke thread. If not: What is your view of the head admin position, and their duties?
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #611863

Paxilmaniac wrote:2. You are legally obliged to vote for me as I have a pink haired catgirl static on at least one of the servers
Lilah has white hair, not pink, so unfortunately you do not qualify as a headmin, at least not on Sybil.
Spoiler:
SpaceLove
Byond Username: SpaceLove

Post by SpaceLove » #611903

Paxilmaniac wrote:
What am I going to do?
I don't have any particularly strong opinions on any of the policy currently, although I am leaning towards wanting to see rule 7 (The one about repeatedly getting close to breaking the rules) more actively used against people who actually break the rule.
Could you please elaborate this? How do you want this to be enforced if you were to become a Head Admin? And what makes you not enforce this already?
Paxilmaniac
Byond Username: Paxilmaniac

Post by Paxilmaniac » #611960

sinfulbliss wrote:
Paxilmaniac wrote:2. You are legally obliged to vote for me as I have a pink haired catgirl static on at least one of the servers
Lilah has white hair, not pink, so unfortunately you do not qualify as a headmin, at least not on Sybil.
Fool, I merely said I have a pink cat static, not that I actively play them, but the middle slot of every server is filled by an Ekaterina Chekhov which I used before I came back.
SpaceLove wrote:
Paxilmaniac wrote:
What am I going to do?
Could you please elaborate this? How do you want this to be enforced if you were to become a Head Admin? And what makes you not enforce this already?
I'm glad you asked, its not that the rule isn't already enforced, it gets used plenty enough, however there always persists that group of players (none of whom I will name) that constantly toe the line at the detriment of others, and really should have been dealt with a while ago. I'd rather see it take effect when someone gets close to breaking a rule their third our fourth time in a row, instead of their eleventh or thirteenth time in a row.
Sacko
Byond Username: Sacko

Post by Sacko » #612117

Hello Mrs cat.

How could you utilize your map, code, and, event skills to their best abilities during your headmin term. I would hate for such a talented hand go to waste on paperwork. But I'm certain there is a way for your expertise to be used even more than before!
From the Great State of Wisconsin. Visit Madison, WI this summer!!! Go to the capitol, and Olbrich Gardens, and the arboretum, and the Chazen art museum, and historical camp Randall stadium. For nice.
Gogodapogostick
Byond Username: Gogo9001

Post by Gogodapogostick » #612409

Hello yes I have known Ekat (Paxil) for a long time now and they are definitely my #1 pick this election. They have shown great ability in being funny while administrating, making players happy, and keeping the game and administrative atmosphere entertaining for everyone. Instead of running this election I have decided to throw my full support behind Ekat.