Trialmin Review: Doctor Brutality

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Trialmin Review: Doctor Brutality

Post by TWATICUS » #553265

Doctor Brutality has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
ImageImageImage
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: Trialmin Review: Doctor Brutality

Post by Domitius » #553302

Easiest promotion that will ever happen, dude has been solid since day one. He handles ahelps and ban appeals very professionally while being very well spoken which puts him in the top of my book. Somehow he is also insanely fun to hang out with as well, he is a diamond and is too good for us.

Promote!
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #553405

very epic admin, but seems to be a bit too heavy on the buttons, good addition to the team
(free bindy)
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #553602

redpilled admin
(free bindy)
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #553628

solid 5/7 admin, knows how to press buttons
(free indian bomb man)
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #553638

There's something I dislike about their attitude, but Im not sure if its a personal thing or if theres something that happened awhile back to make me think this.
Either way they're pretty professional in ban appeals from what I see.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Polish_User
Byond Username: PolishUser

Post by Polish_User » #553675

I'd say promote, clearly knows what he's doing and some ᵃⁿᵗᶦ⁻ᶠᵉˡᶦⁿᶦᵈ accent in admin team is welcome. :ian:
( :toysword: Fr33 Biondy 2020 :revolver: )
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #553686

deadmin him he does too much work
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #554115

Great admin, also had fun interactions with him.

Promote.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #554306

He kills me when hes sec, he makes me shout random shit when im walking around, he violently beats me with build mode. He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses. (also he killed bindy)

Pretty good jannie.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #554307

Good guy for quite some time and a good admin. Promote.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Post by Exavere » #555295

Made a note appeal against me after giving them one for "totally legitimate reasons". Then when declined threatened to do an admin complaint if I didn't remove the note, or lower the severity. Proceeded to steal all of my milk, without it I lost the ability to walk and was forced to comply with their demands. Ruthless and bullies plasmemes all the time. Mostly me by stealing the only thing special to me, my goddamn shoes. All the time too, to the point where I cannot play the game with them for fear of having cold feet.

From what I've seen they have done a great job so far and I would be glad to have them as a fellow full admeme.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #555366

Promoted.