Trialmin Review: Scriptis

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Trialmin Review: Scriptis

Post by san7890 » #651811

Scriptis has been in the DB as a Trial Admin for roughly two months now.

This thread is for public review of how they've been going, pending potential promotion to full game admin. As always, this is a time where players are encouraged to offer feedback and comment on how they think they've been going, and whether they should be promoted fully, be removed from the DB, or have their promotion delayed.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
trexter555
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Trexter555

Re: Trialmin Review: Scriptis

Post by trexter555 » #651812

first

scriptis is definitely one of the best admins of all time, they handle tickets well, they got some cool events now and then, overall 10/10 give promote
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #651853

Feels like this dude has been a trialmin for ages promote em they definitely got it
[this space reserved]
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #651854

you will promote this man or i will throw a molotov at your car. the choice is yours headmins.

edit: he is, in my opinion, one of the best admins on the team right now and they've only been around a few months
Castone001
Byond Username: Castone001

Post by Castone001 » #651873

Because I have Zero life, I often have encounters with scripts as he tends to be on in similar times to when I am. In my honest opinions he has been one of the best admins I have dealt with since day one. He has a keen understanding of when to spice up a round and when to back off, and I love his way of handling issues that would most admins would respond OOC'ly, IC. My most recent example was a round in which all of sec was particularly shit, and instead of just yelling at them as most other admins tend to handle such situations, he encouraged revolt among the crew for said secs awfulness. Resolving issues like this helps create a fun environment for both the crew and the security, teaching sec a lesson withouth getting bwoinked by an admin.
Shellton(Mario)
Byond Username: Sheltton

Post by Shellton(Mario) » #652094

Best admin by far. Promote or riot
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #652126

Before Scriptis became an admeme I thought, "Damn, Scriptis would make a good admin"

After Scriptis became an admeme I also thought, "Damn, Scriptis is making a good admin"
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #652905

slapped me with a ban after i metagrudged lucy cicero's head off her body, 10/10 admin, would be banned by again
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #653036

how has he not been promoted yet wow
actually enraging how good this dude is i've been with a fever for the past week so i can't come up with anythiing coherent other than he rocks promtoe asap etc
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #653044

Promoted!
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.