Trialmin Review: Sawrge

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Lexorion
Byond Username: Lexorion
Github Username: Lexorion

Re: Trialmin Review: Sawrge

Post by Lexorion » #269607

Bottom post of the previous page:

peoplearestrange wrote:Brings in to perspective if Mimicfaux really did that much wrong to warrant a firm booting.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 29#p259198
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 53&t=10011
Abusing powers is an understandable reason to deadmin someone.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #269652

peoplearestrange wrote:Brings in to perspective if Mimicfaux really did that much wrong to warrant a firm booting.
No, not really...?
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #269660

geilebeer wrote:Other admins defending his antics under the guise of "issa game y so serious lmao" further soils the credibility of adminbus, atleast pretend to be unbiased because if it was anybody else he would have been ripped a new one and deadminned
What makes you think this?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #269667

How is mimicfaux relevant? They abused their admin powers in-game which lead to deadminning. If sawrge did that i think we would have known by now
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #269685

geilebeer wrote:Other admins defending his antics under the guise of "issa game y so serious lmao" further soils the credibility of adminbus, atleast pretend to be unbiased because if it was anybody else he would have been ripped a new one and deadminned
half of this thread is people shitting on sawrge and half is him defending him, and you haven't even leveled any accusations beyond this
Limey wrote:its too late.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #269696

Not an argument. Please give examples
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #269738

Bad bans with bad investigation! https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=10182
Bad note that he said he would edit after it was already lifted by a headmin! https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=10066
and those are literally the only two things anyone has appealed by him.

Everything looks ok as I go through his bans and notes. He permabanned autinrosello's account one day randomly? No idea what that is about.
Some meme bans and some regular and proper bans and notes.

He hates me though and we argue a lot in adminbus. We fight. Most of it can seen in my admin complaint against him. This is my post!
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #269744

Honestly I'm just disappointed by the complete lack of investigation that he showed, more information in the note appeal niknak mentioned. He came across as very accusatory when he bwoinked me and didn't bother to respond after I defended myself. I assumed that he had taken what I said into account and I wasn't in trouble. Wasn't even aware I got a note for it until the next day when I clicked see admin remarks for whatever reason. There's also that issue of spamming FNR but he's said he won't do it again so whatever.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #269746

Wouldn't "extend trial" appease both sides here?
I play Boris Pepper.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #269754

You don't have to appease the side that's just saying "oh well he shitposts in the hut I guess?". The password thing was dealt with by headmins, and even niknak can only come up with two actual questionable scenarios (both of which were handled professionally when challenged, with proper deferral to the headmin decision on the one that had one). Most of the posts here are only concerned with his posts in a shitpost forum that doesn't actually matter, sawrge conducts himself as well as anyone else in game and in actual adminning affairs
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #269755

Maybe its more that people are obviously unhappy etc. Honestly also these days its not as if you get anymore "powers" or buttons as you migrate to gamemin so why would extending a trail be all that bad?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #269762

Shaps-cloud wrote:You don't have to appease the side that's just saying "oh well he shitposts in the hut I guess?". The password thing was dealt with by headmins, and even niknak can only come up with two actual questionable scenarios (both of which were handled professionally when challenged, with proper deferral to the headmin decision on the one that had one). Most of the posts here are only concerned with his posts in a shitpost forum that doesn't actually matter, sawrge conducts himself as well as anyone else in game and in actual adminning affairs
I have been as clear as I possibly can that my posts are related to behavior in FNR. I realize that a lot of admins are of the opinion that FNR "doesn't actually matter" but I guarantee players would not agree with this point, particularly if they have to actually use it.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #269764

peoplearestrange wrote:Maybe its more that people are obviously unhappy etc. Honestly also these days its not as if you get anymore "powers" or buttons as you migrate to gamemin so why would extending a trail be all that bad?
This is the third trial I've had. I've been an admin for nearly two years of combined periods. Extending my trial just strikes me as pointless.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #269771

>be admin
>use my powers for bad to inconvienence a player
>removed from .txt

>be admin
>leak some adminbus irc logs to singulo
>big witchhunt, nearly deadminned over a single set of logs

>be admin
>use my powers to leak access to closed admin forum that could affect multiple players and admins
>it wasn't serious guys, just a silly joke.

Makes me activate my almonds
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #269779

Shaps-cloud wrote:You don't have to appease the side that's just saying "oh well he shitposts in the hut I guess?". The password thing was dealt with by headmins, and even niknak can only come up with two actual questionable scenarios (both of which were handled professionally when challenged, with proper deferral to the headmin decision on the one that had one). Most of the posts here are only concerned with his posts in a shitpost forum that doesn't actually matter, sawrge conducts himself as well as anyone else in game and in actual adminning affairs
I think others would disagree with you, especially the people involved in him handling their situations.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #269790

captain sawrge wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:Maybe its more that people are obviously unhappy etc. Honestly also these days its not as if you get anymore "powers" or buttons as you migrate to gamemin so why would extending a trail be all that bad?
This is the third trial I've had. I've been an admin for nearly two years of combined periods. Extending my trial just strikes me as pointless.
The last trial before this one you were removed for inactivity. Not a problem, just something that happens
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #269793

All I'm pointing out is the futility of extending this one when I've already finished three of these now. I don't really think I need another month or whatever to "learn"
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #269843

captain sawrge wrote:All I'm pointing out is the futility of extending this one when I've already finished three of these now. I don't really think I need another month or whatever to "learn"
I'm in favor of you being promoted but I disagree with this mentality

I can't explicitly word why, but I think everyone should be held to the same standard, regardless of before

The training bit, sure, but there's no harm in having a trial period
Limey wrote:its too late.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #269868

as a certified swarge alt swargeincharge all the way.

like the class clown who's a straight a student
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #270928

Delayed round end then left. smh
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #270933

Shadowlight213 wrote:Delayed round end then left. smh
was an honest mistake ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #271009

Sawrge was promoted to game admin.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.