Trialmin Review: Lollerderby

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Trialmin Review: Lollerderby

Post by PKPenguin321 » #270907

It's been a couple days past two months since they've been put on the admins.txt.

Fullmin, deadmin, or extend?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Trialmin Review: Lollerderby

Post by Qbopper » #270911

Haven't seen anything from them that would make me uneasy about them having headmin, unless shocking new drama comes to light I vote for fullmin
Limey wrote:its too late.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #270918

Are they a sybilmin?
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #270926

I honestly thought they were already a fullmin
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #270934

oranges wrote:I honestly thought they were already a fullmin
This
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #270941

oranges wrote:I honestly thought they were already a fullmin
Yep, this.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #270952

For reference they were demoted last year from Gamemaster for continually leaving vague, useless ban messages like "rule one violation" and "idiot", despite being told several times to stop. Their bans since coming back have been perfectly fine with describing the situation, like so
Suicide firebombed the HoS after being arrested because he thought they were rogue and had shot someone they didn't actually shoot.
so that's not really an issue anymore
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #270956

Shaps-cloud wrote:For reference they were demoted last year from Gamemaster for continually leaving vague, useless ban messages like "rule one violation" and "idiot", despite being told several times to stop. Their bans since coming back have been perfectly fine with describing the situation, like so
Suicide firebombed the HoS after being arrested because he thought they were rogue and had shot someone they didn't actually shoot.
So loller gets demoted to trialmin for that but swarge has no punishment for leaking his admin forum account password?
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #271019

oranges wrote:
Shaps-cloud wrote:For reference they were demoted last year from Gamemaster for continually leaving vague, useless ban messages like "rule one violation" and "idiot", despite being told several times to stop. Their bans since coming back have been perfectly fine with describing the situation, like so
So loller gets demoted to trialmin for that but swarge has no punishment for leaking his admin forum account password?
this is loller's review not sawrges, if you have actual complaints to make take them elsewhere
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #271035

oranges has a point
make loller great again
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #271056

Always thought loller was a full min. I say that given how naturally they fit that assumption might as well make it legit!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #271057

As I understand it loller was not punished for what he did so much as because he recieved warnings and didn't stop. In my experience he was always a good dude though
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #271128

Loller's enjoyable to be/have around.
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #271172

Deadmin now. Too much fun. Too nice.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #271198

Qbopper wrote:
oranges wrote:
this is loller's review not sawrges, if you have actual complaints to make take them elsewhere
Sorry that wasn't meant to be a complaint, it was intended to illustrate that I think loller should be returned to fullmin because their violation was quite minor compared to other trialmins recent infractions.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #271201

oranges wrote:
Qbopper wrote:
oranges wrote:
Sorry that wasn't meant to be a complaint, it was intended to illustrate that I think loller should be returned to fullmin because their violation was quite minor compared to other trialmins recent infractions.
ah, I misunderstood, gotcha
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #271276

My admin sire, so I am biased, but I stand by my statement earlier that if you were ever a headmin you shouldn't even need this process
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #271319

Lollerderby cannot escape.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.