Trialmin Review: Vekter

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Trialmin Review: Vekter

Post by onleavedontatme » #349473

:tada:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Trialmin Review: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #349474

Oh god the stress

If upgraded to fullmin I will continue my important responsibility of shitposting in the hut and never playing

No, jokes aside, I think I've improved a good bit since my rough time at the beginning of my trial and I'd like to come back on as full time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #349482

tried to bribe me to give him a good review

like he said, shaky start, but from what i've seen of him in and out of the game i think he'd be a good fit for the admin team
Limey wrote:its too late.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #349486

I was never on board with vekter being an admin when he first got it, my mind hasn't changed at all over the years.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #349488

Tsaricide wrote:I was never on board with vekter being an admin when he first got it, my mind hasn't changed at all over the years.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Is there anything I could change that might improve how you see me as an admin?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #349490

Nope, you just have bad decision making skills as an admin in my opinion. Something like that can't be fixed.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #349491

> very touch about people getting killed, enforcement over !FUN!, just a general get the bad guys adminning style rather than being a GM
> I think the best example of this was when someone accidentally said "Does your APC have power" in OOC and he just banned him for it while the guy was in the middle of fighting zombies in a durand
> and then got in a big argument with the guy and gave him a note about appealing notes or something
> and if he's been admin for several years now and deosn't understand that you dont need to fuck a player over 40 minutes into a round over a typo

> also five minutes ago the clown stole a hand tele 2 minutes into the round and let 6+ assistants into the captains office and we all started disarming him and shit and the captain ahelped asking if he could execute the clown for the theft/riot starting and vekter said no he just seems out of touch still

someone came to me with this

fair being fair, I did choose to trialmin you despite you coming back very early without sufficient acclimatization. Enjoying the game as a player again might be for the best.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #349492

In my defense, I did tell him it was okay after I found out some more about the situation.

Just go ahead and lock this. I think you're right. I already know your vote and I'm about 99% sure what Armhulen is going to say.

I'll take some time as a player again and try later.
Spoiler:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #349496

well, alrighty