Trialmin Review: Jerry Derpington

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Trialmin Review: Jerry Derpington

Post by CitrusGender » #413024

Jerry Derpington has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for almost five months now and this is his second review.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Trialmin Review: Jerry Derpington

Post by Dax Dupont » #413026

I like jerry, he's one of my favorite admins. Runs good events, is funny and friendly. I enjoy working with him.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #413027

jerry should have passed his first review in all honesty and if he doesn't pass this one I will fight every single headmin butt naked in the depths of the swamp and any headmin who refuses to wrestle me in the mud will have to step down mark my words
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
BebeYoshi
Byond Username: BebeYoshi

Post by BebeYoshi » #413028

We should promote him, make the best events, helped me a lot during my AC, and is a good guy. Unrelated but also invaded my /tg/ private server and made it into Australia 10/10
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #413029

made me a lovely birthday card
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #413030

He's had his ups and downs but in the end he's got heart and I guess that's the one thing we can't teach admins, I'm siding on promote
jcll
Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Post by jcll » #413032

Promote
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #413033

has calmed down with the buttons, is still slightly aspergers but hey he's ok.
I play Boris Pepper.
Virtual John
Byond Username: Virtual John

Post by Virtual John » #413046

Gets a little excited sometimes, but he's damn good and his heart is with the game. Cares a lot about the game and the players and always seeks to make things fun. That being said, he is a heavy meme man. Handle with care. Promote
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #413144

Promote for sure. He's vastly improved at eventing, gives good advice to newer trialmins and is a pleasure to work with.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Post by feem » #413267

rated a for admin
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #413297

may as well promote him his only crime the first time around was excessive events and i think he slowed down on them
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #413508

I don't understand why he's been passive aggressive with me on discord. We've already had some concerns about attitude and ingame stuff but I don't know if they've been attended to.

He deliberately said he wasn't going to enforce one of my ahelps I sent them to him on top of that. I am concerned.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #413510

CitrusGender wrote:I don't understand why he's been passive aggressive with me on discord. We've already had some concerns about attitude and ingame stuff but I don't know if they've been attended to.

He deliberately said he wasn't going to enforce one of my ahelps I sent them to him on top of that. I am concerned.
For some reason my old post dissapeared. Odd. I'll have to retype it, I guess.

Anyways, I don't remember or feel like I have been passive aggressive towards you until recently when I thought you were threatening me. You told me you didn't mean to be, though, so I accept that. I'm sorry if you think I am being rude towards you, though. I don't want to seem like an asshole and I even try to say sorry. If you can personally tell me any examples of when I was passive aggressive then I can try to ease your mind. Whenever I have got mad at someone's actions, I have tried my best to only be mad at the actions and not the person yet I know I sometimes fail in that.

Also, I didn't outright say No,I am not going to fucking do this. I did say that I didn't wish to, but that's because I just thought it was odd to decide to tell someone to slightly change their name when he hasn't been talked to about it for three-four years. I did actually do it afterwards and I didn't mean any of the things I said to you in a passive aggressive way. When I said '. . . nevermind' I was more slightly displeased than actually mad.

I did tell two admin friends that it seemed rude, but I never wished to actually have a grudge towards you. I'm sorry.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #413547

Ayy Lemoh wrote: Also, I didn't outright say No,I am not going to fucking do this. I did say that I didn't wish to, but that's because I just thought it was odd to decide to tell someone to slightly change their name when he hasn't been talked to about it for three-four years. I did actually do it afterwards and I didn't mean any of the things I said to you in a passive aggressive way. When I said '. . . nevermind' I was more slightly displeased than actually mad.

I did tell two admin friends that it seemed rude, but I never wished to actually have a grudge towards you. I'm sorry.
I shouldn't nitpick specific things, but it might have just been a misunderstanding. I was just a bit concerned that a good amount of the ahelp was just you telling me you didn't want to do the ahelp while I was playing. We already have a problem with enforcement, it just confused me that you would end an ahelp like when I just wanted to report something to you.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master

Post by CitrusGender » #415558

Promoted.