Trialmin review: Mr. Alphonzo

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Trialmin review: Mr. Alphonzo

Post by PKPenguin321 » #438592

Bottom post of the previous page:

"My events are better than yours" isn't good admin feedback to begin with and he has every right to shit on you for it instead of just "taking the feedback well." Nothing against you sticky, but come on now. Cobby's post sums it up well
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #438593

Stickymayhem wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Except that in addition to bringing that up he also responded to your initial criticism of his ability to take feedback, which you're ignoring in favor of being offended
Not offended lol. My criticism was he doesn't take feedback well. He argued about it, fairly or not, and shit on my events at the same time, kind of proving me right in that respect.

this thread is going too deep
Not all criticism is good criticism, he's filtering it.
He took the music criticism well and took the memery down a notch. This event criticism seems a little overly strict and Alphonzo's very defensive. It doesn't help that Sticky's been guilty of facerolling on the admin panel in the past, either.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #438594

PKPenguin321 wrote:"My events are better than yours" isn't good admin feedback to begin with and he has every right to shit on you for it instead of just "taking the feedback well." Nothing against you sticky, but come on now. Cobby's post sums it up well
Where did I say that once.

In fact, where did I even criticise his events beyond one example.

"I haven't seen any decent events" means what it means. I personally, have not seen any decent events. I have explained this three times now.

You are taking me well out of context here. That was the least of my concern.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #438596

Also last night a player asked a question about where something was, alphonzo just tele'd him there. I called him out on it, telling him it's funner for the players to tell them where it is so they learn something and he said this is what he does every time. He was very dismissive about the criticism in asay as well saying something like "cry some more".

whats worse is the player wasn't even asking where that place was, he was asking someone to specify it was that place in an event announcement. alphonzo just tele'd him there without even asking in ahelps. i guess it's one thing to just tele a player there, even if its a bit spoonfeedy, but he didnt even ask and ended up making the player unhappy.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #438603

BeeSting12 wrote:Also last night a player asked a question about where something was, alphonzo just tele'd him there. I called him out on it, telling him it's funner for the players to tell them where it is so they learn something and he said this is what he does every time. He was very dismissive about the criticism in asay as well saying something like "cry some more".

whats worse is the player wasn't even asking where that place was, he was asking someone to specify it was that place in an event announcement. alphonzo just tele'd him there without even asking in ahelps. i guess it's one thing to just tele a player there, even if its a bit spoonfeedy, but he didnt even ask and ended up making the player unhappy.
The ahelp read

"Can you specify where [insert location] is?"
"Here, let me take you there"
"Fuck I meant talk about where it is in an announcement, I know where it is"
"Oh okay my bad, I misunderstood your ticket"

Fucking indict me already, I'm a war criminal.

It wasn't even a teleport, it was a throw in the direction of where I thought they wanted to go.
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #438606

That much was an accident and was whatever. My issue was you teleporting the player without asking and then being very dismissive about any criticism. Spoonfeeding players stuff like that isn't fun for them.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
The_Dreamweaver
Byond Username: The Dreamweaver
Github Username: TheDreamweaver

Post by The_Dreamweaver » #438610

I've seen him admin before. That is all.
I've escaped this hell community.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #438614

why is my post the only actionable criticism and the rest is just arguing about stupid shit nobody cares about.

alphonzo wasn't even man enough to address my post.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #438618

oranges wrote:why is my post the only actionable criticism and the rest is just arguing about stupid shit nobody cares about.

oranges, it's a cover up so that when he gets admin, he can finally ban haku from voice chat because haku once called his waifu shit.

Uh, Alphonzo is alright. I don't really know what he does adminwise.

Arguing about events seems a bit dumb if it's two people who really like doing events. It's just a contest of my style is better at that point.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #438622

oranges wrote:why is my post the only actionable criticism and the rest is just arguing about stupid shit nobody cares about.

I wanted to avoid naming names and unnecessarily digging up the grave of something we already discussed and where I was dogpiled by people who stubbornly refused to even consider my perspective on the issue.

Your gross oversimplification of "wanted to blacklist him for spending too much time in voice chat" is purposefully dishonest. That was only one cherrypicked example of other obsessive behaviors he was displaying over a long period of time.

I, along with multiple other administrators at the time, had noticed he had an unhealthy obsession with the game and the community as a whole. Several admins felt a little uneasy that someone was spending so much time with a community that they had been permanently banned from. I approached the head administrators, suggesting that he should take a short break from the community, but was informed that the only real way to give someone a break from the community was using the blacklist system.

I'm going to say this again, because ever since it happened, you have been ignoring it on purpose.

I. was. told. it. was. the. only. option.
I never intended it to be more than a week or two, and if I was so certain of my judgement I would not have discussed it with the rest of the administrators.

One more time, to hammer it home.

Only option.

My suggestion was intended to be a short break.

I followed the instructions I was given by a head admin. It was discussed, I got a ruling, we moved on.
I was not alone in my concerns, felt the need to discuss it with others, and the issue was settled.

Another reason I wanted to avoid this is to not discuss what happened afterwards, as that risks the privacy of an unspecified player.

But I'll leave it at this, as anyone familiar with what happened will understand what I mean.

I told you so.
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #438623

MrAlphonzo wrote:I, along with multiple other administrators at the time, had noticed he had an unhealthy obsession with the game and the community as a whole. Several admins felt a little uneasy that someone was spending so much time with a community that they had been permanently banned from.
He isn't even Jmad tier and you're telling me that some of adminbus, plus you, felt he should've been punished for liking this place? A man who mainly uses discord and is honestly not an asshole?

What a fucking joke.
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #438631

MrAlphonzo wrote:I. was. told. it. was. the. only. option.
I never intended it to be more than a week or two, and if I was so certain of my judgement I would not have discussed it with the rest of the administrators.

You advocated for him to be blacklisted. The word "break" was only used after everyone called you a fucking moron for it.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #438636

CreationPro wrote:Not all criticism is good criticism, he's filtering it.
He took the music criticism well and took the memery down a notch. This event criticism seems a little overly strict and Alphonzo's very defensive. It doesn't help that Sticky's been guilty of facerolling on the admin panel in the past, either.
Reducing how he takes criticism in adminbus to some dumb bullshit about a stupid event and his midi spam is asinine. He barely took the """""""""music criticism"""""""""" after everyone involved told him collectively to stop midi spamming and still plays shit midis just at a considerably slower rate. He really took that criticism well. It's completely besides the point, because the issue is that you can't even discuss a ban he made with him in a remotely critical way without him accusing you of mindlessly defending a player and hating him for no reason.
MrAlphonzo wrote:My suggestion was intended to be a short break.
This is bullshit and you know it. Do you want me to go grab your exact words from the admin forum and show them to you?
Last edited by subject217 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #438637

Lazengann wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:I. was. told. it. was. the. only. option.

You advocated for him to be blacklisted. The word "break" was only used after everyone called you a fucking moron for it.
Post one single instance where I said I intended it to be permanent.

I'd like to see you try.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #438640

For you ESL fellows, if you have your dog put down, it means he's dead. Permanently.

Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #438641

Lazengann wrote:For you ESL fellows, if you have your dog put down, it means he's dead. Permanently.

Alphonzo, are you fucking autistic? Tell us what he did in voice chat. I'm really curious. Haku doesn't even use a mic so all of his evil acts are logged.

I've never seen him sexually harass someone, yell at someone, say something racist or anti-semitic, act rude, etc. Haku doesn't even frequent the forums, I believe. He just talks and plays with his friends. The guy has never been a fucking asshole in my experience. You wanna know what he did? He acted dumb. He was permabanned for metagaming and ban evaded. You know what the blacklist is for? Doxxes, sexual harassment, R E P E A T E D ban evasion, being really toxic, etc. You don't get fucking blacklisted because the admins think you're young. You don't get fucking isolated because you like knowing whether the server is online or not despite being banned. If you think he's 5 years old then you permaban him and say 'appeal when you're 18'. Not this shit.

The AUDACITY of Haku daring to communicate and interact with people in a community he liked! How dare he! Fucker should be gulagged, crucified, and double checked for extra faggotry.

-1 for Alphonzo unless he has some really good reason like Haku is a serial murderer rapist irl or some shit otherwise fuck you for acting like a snake bastard piece of shit. You're doing something that makes people unironically support the belief that there's a fucking admin conspiracy out to get them.

Also, Citrusgender, it says you asked him to make that thread. If you supported this then you're more of a rat bastard than I thought you were already.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #438642

Ayy Lemoh wrote:Also, Citrusgender, it says you asked him to make that thread. If you supported this then you're more of a rat bastard than I thought you were already.

hi jerry
I am currently listening to everyone in this thread's concerns equally.

edit: I asked him to make it because he asked me directly to do it. I hold no opinion on the matter. If anything, I was against the matter but I didn't know how the rest of the admins felt.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #438643

Lazengann wrote:snip
This is getting old, really really fast.
First of all, I don't see "permanent" anywhere in there. Anywhere.
While discussing this, inside the bus, before and after I was dogpiled I was CRYSTAL CLEAR that I believed a blacklist to be overkill.
Again.
My story was consistent before "everyone called me a fucking moron", and afterwards.

What you have posted is an INCREDIBLY small cherrypicked portion of a conversation that went on for post after post after post, on the admin forums and inside the bus.

Here's a question for you.
If I was so vehemently determined to permanently community ban them, why would I even mention this was presented as my only option? If I wanted him gone, forever, why would I even personally object to being forced to use the blacklist? How would that help me in any way, shape, or form?

I'd like you to answer this question for me.

Ontop of this, let's simplify my perspective, exponentially.

"Hello fellow administrators, I am worried about this player. I believe they have an unhealthy obsession with the community, and it is growing worse. Should we take action to help them out with this issue so that they can contribute to the community positively, rather than negatively?"
"Nah."
"Okay, have a nice day."

It was settled. I did not bring it up again. I did not ask the head admins to reconsider.

Even when Haku was causing trouble, again something I do not want to go into specifics out of respect to certain people involved, I was clear that I still did not want him blacklisted or permanently banned from the community.

I have been sitting idly by and being harassed with this issue, at every oppurtunity, and I have grown sick and tired of it.
I told you I did not want for it to be a blacklist, and I did not intend for it to be permanent.

What more do you want from me?
For what purpose did you dig this up?
What are you trying to get out of this, other than to try and provoke me?

And most importantly.

Me, of all people.

Do I really give the impression that I backpedal that easily?
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #438645

you don't make a thread like that unless you mean it
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #438650

Yeah I forgot about all that shit with Haku. That was pretty fucked.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #438651

MrAlphonzo wrote:"Hello fellow administrators, I am worried about this player. I believe they have an unhealthy obsession with the community, and it is growing worse. Should we take action to help them out with this issue so that they can contribute to the community positively, rather than negatively?"
"Nah."
"Okay, have a nice day."
How the fuck was it gonna be more positive? You kick him out of the club house. 50/50 chance on whether he'll improve or think we're shitlords.

Listen, even if you're telling the 100% truth that he should just have a short break from the community and blacklist was overkill, I still think you're dumb. Haku did nothing to deserve the thought of banning them temporarily from the ENTIRE community. He was already punished for his actual crimes. I still just think you just wanted to punish him for no good reason. During my trialmin review, one major point was me banning sawrge however even if people disagreed with it, there was a possible argument to be had where you can go 'yeah, he deserves being punished in some sort of way.' I just don't see the same here or in that blacklist post besides bad reasons.
CitrusGender wrote:edit: I asked him to make it because he asked me directly to do it. I hold no opinion on the matter. If anything, I was against the matter but I didn't know how the rest of the admins felt.
Alright. Thanks for clarifying. Also glad I added this quote since I didn't see that last sentence before writing this.

EDIT: fixed 'kicked'. Haku was never kicked or banned because of this.
Last edited by Ayy Lemoh on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #438652

mfw reading this thread
armhulen wrote:Sorry the Alphonso episode will not be airing this season
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #438653

MrAlphonzo wrote: For what purpose did you dig this up?
MrAlphonzo wrote:Post one single instance where I said I intended it to be permanent.

I'd like to see you try.
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #438658

Imagine failing your admin trial in 2018.
lol
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #438660

Doritos wrote:Imagine failing your admin trial in 2018.
Trial extensions exist.

You haven't failed until two headmins say 'no' really.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #438662

Lazengann wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote: For what purpose did you dig this up?
MrAlphonzo wrote:Post one single instance where I said I intended it to be permanent.

I'd like to see you try.
I still don't see "permanent".

I'm going to leave it at this, since this is playing out exactly as before.
I noticed a player that was obsessed with a community they were permanently banned from. Out of concern, I thought the best course of action would be to give them a break so they could find other things to focus their time on.

Unsure of my judgement myself, I spoke to multiple administrators who I learned had the same concerns. Still uncertain, I spoke to a head administrator and asked them for their thoughts. I learned, that the only real way to do this, was via the blacklist. So, I made a thread to discuss it with the other administrators. I made it clear to everyone involved that it was intended to be short and temporary, and I myself did not want to blacklist them. After some deliberation, a decision was made. It wasn't really our job to do these sorts of things, I accepted the ruling, and moved on.

I, myself, have had close friends an close family members deal with these same worsening obsessions, that affected them negatively over time. Eventually, I managed to help them work through it. So I guess you could say personal experience got involved in my decision making. I found the similarity to what I had seen before to have been uncanny.

But now, I'm just tired of trying to get people who won't listen to understand my perspective. I'm going to await a ruling.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #438670

subject217 wrote:
CreationPro wrote:Not all criticism is good criticism, he's filtering it.
Reducing how he takes criticism in adminbus to some dumb bullshit about a stupid event and his midi spam is asinine. He barely took the """""""""music criticism"""""""""" after everyone involved told him collectively to stop midi spamming and still plays shit midis just at a considerably slower rate. He really took that criticism well. It's completely besides the point, because the issue is that you can't even discuss a ban he made with him in a remotely critical way without him accusing you of mindlessly defending a player and hating him for no reason.
MrAlphonzo wrote:My suggestion was intended to be a short break.
This is bullshit and you know it. Do you want me to go grab your exact words from the admin forum and show them to you?
My comment was in regards to the sticky-Alphonzo button mashing feedback, that was pretty small and disputable.

Unfortunately, I don't know how the exchanges go in adminbus so I'll just take your word for it and assume he didn't take the midi criticism well.

The haku situation, on the other hand, seems pretty bad. "Put down" definitely sounds like a permanent removal. Not sure whether it's a poor choice of words or it was exactly what was implied.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #438691

The haku things was odd but unlike most discussions in adminbus it was posted, everyone agreed to varying levels that yes it was odd for someone to do all that hooplah but no we don't really take it upon ourselves to manage that, and not much else was said about it.

Has the Haku thing literally been brought up between now and the threads conception, barring maybe the unban appeal where someone went "heh, remember when alphonzo did that?"? Compared to some of the other decisions and drama we've had in the last headminship from actual gameadmins or hell even the goof thing from headmins, that's been extremely tame and well handled afterwards.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
subject217
Github User

Post by subject217 » #438693

Cobby wrote:Has the Haku thing literally been brought up between now and the threads conception
Yeah, multiple times. Have you ever tried to talk to Alphonzo about anything he's done in the past 2 months? This isn't coming out of nowhere.

Edit: Additionally, you can see by the backpedaling alone in this thread exactly what I'm talking about. This short break stuff was made up on the spot, so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #438696

When I talk to alphonzo it's to talk about epic memes/games/current admin stuff, not mistakes he made months ago that I've already told him I don't agree with his outlook on and where he hasn't done anything similar since.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #438700

subject217 wrote:This short break stuff was made up on the spot, so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong.
Spoiler:
subject217 wrote:This short break stuff was made up on the spot
Spoiler:
subject217 wrote:on the spot
subject217 wrote:the spot
Really makes you think.

It is awfully convenient how I've been saying the exact same thing for months, but now that my review has come up, you have suddenly felt the need of accusing me of "backpedaling".
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
subject217
Github User

Post by subject217 » #438702

Nice adminbus leak. Doesn't seem short to me. Not buying that you suddenly walked into that because you happened to use the break terminology.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #438706

subject217 wrote:Nice adminbus leak.
lol
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #438712

I noticed a player that was obsessed with a community they were permanently banned from.
permabanned in game does not mean you're permabanned from the community
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #438719

iksyp wrote:
I noticed a player that was obsessed with a community they were permanently banned from.
Yeah.

If Haku was truly addicted to just /tg/station 13 then being banned from the server would be enough to stop him which he already was. At that point, all that's left is interacting with people on forums and discord. You would eventually have to get over it if you aren't even able to play.

If someone was really addicted to ss13 and it was believed that they should be forced to stop their addiction then they would have to just be banned from every server. It wouldn't be possible without EVERY server owner being in host chat and working together.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #438723

PKPenguin321 wrote:
lol
lol
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #438725

Qbmax32 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
lol
lol

lol
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
obscolene

Post by obscolene » #438728

Doctor Pork wrote:
Qbmax32 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
lol
lol

lol
erderby
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #438735

Besides this Haku topic, as a player i consider they're a good admin and should be promoted or at least have an extended trialminship.

Everyone makes mistakes, and the important thing is learning about them. (I'm aware i just stuck my hand on fire but i needed to say this)
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #438762

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
iksyp wrote:
Yeah.

If Haku was truly addicted to just /tg/station 13 then being banned from the server would be enough to stop him which he already was. At that point, all that's left is interacting with people on forums and discord. You would eventually have to get over it if you aren't even able to play.

If someone was really addicted to ss13 and it was believed that they should be forced to stop their addiction then they would have to just be banned from every server. It wouldn't be possible without EVERY server owner being in host chat and working together.
He was explaining what he (erroneously) thought at the time, not what he thinks now.

The haku thing is no longer a thing and hasn’t been until now.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #438768

MortoSasye wrote:Besides this Haku topic, as a player i consider they're a good admin and should be promoted or at least have an extended trialminship.

Everyone makes mistakes, and the important thing is learning about them. (I'm aware i just stuck my hand on fire but i needed to say this)
The main criticism here is that he doesn't. Or at least, he doesn't until the very last moment when consequences are suddenly apparent.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #438776

I figured I'd just pop in to say that he did pm me on August 10th to ask for feedback actually. He seemed to take what I told him seriously and I haven't noticed the issues that I brought up happen since. So he did at least time the criticism I gave him and tried to improve.
subject217
Github User

Post by subject217 » #438839

I'll mention something here for posterity. I think it was the first time I actually criticized Alphonzo for this, he told me that he was great at taking feedback and during his first trialminship he asked all 3 head admins at the time for feedback. It seems to me that the only opinions on this matter that Alphonzo would value would be the people who have the authority to deadmin him, and everyone else is universally told to fuck off.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #438958

Not a bad admin, but has an awful attitude when confronted. He should definitely acknowledge that we are a team, instead of just disregarding anything we say. I just want him to stop acting with smugness even when proven wrong.
And this is even more biased because it's my own views on it, but: there was a situation in which he spawned revs in a traitor round, when one of the few traitors was the only head. I did not agree with him messing with the game mode when it specifically got one person killed. He should be more careful when making events.

For you, Alphonzo: I don't care about your midis or whatever and I'm glad you at least take headmin's opinion, but the rest of us can provide good advice too. Stop trying so hard to be right, you aren't inherently evil, but I'd really like to feel the tiniest bit appreciated as a fellow admin when I'm trying to sort things out by talking.
Spoiler:
Tell me if I got it wrong, but I remember you once nuked a round with traitors after joking around with buttons because you forgot there were another antags - although we quickly solved it by just giving out tokens and no one was really mad. Am I getting this wrong? Anyways, my point with this is: be careful.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #439012

make him admin but remove every botton except admin pm and ban and ooc
obscolene

Post by obscolene » #439038

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:make him admin but remove every botton except admin pm and ban and ooc
deja vu
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #439113

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:make him admin but remove every botton except admin pm and ban and ooc
sadly admins actually need the other buttons.

sometimes an issue can't be solved by bans but it can be solved by var-editing, deleting, and spawning stuff.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #439388

This thread got pretty heated at times. There are some concerns among both outgoing and incoming headmins that have been brought up.

The trial will be extended for a 1-2 month period.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes