Trialmin Review: NamesAreHard

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Trialmin Review: NamesAreHard

Post by Arianya » #480399

NamesAreHard has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Trialmin Review: NamesAreHard

Post by MortoSasye » #480422

Good admeme, got forgotten by their parents and his review was up late.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #480577

I've not seen or heard from this trialmin whatsoever, as a player or administrator.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #480608

That's probably because of your time slot. I see them frequently on late night Basil. Conndb is only a few clicks away, you know.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #480610

subject217 wrote:That's probably because of your time slot. I see them frequently on late night Basil. Conndb is only a few clicks away, you know.
Sure, but it was considered relevant enough to my trialship to get me extended Captain Admintrainer.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Post by imsxz » #480636

+on a lot
+chill and funny
+good admin to have around
-calls me a nerd
-is a nerd

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #480670

- america timezone
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #480673

american admins lol
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #482160

The incoming and current headmins have agreed to promote to GameAdmin.
Congrats!