Trialmin Review: Isratosh

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Trialmin Review: Isratosh

Post by wubli » #487744

Isratosh has now been (readded to) the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly three months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: Trialmin Review: Isratosh

Post by elyina » #488327

I think he's been a bit inactive, connection count is relatively low. But if he's been a game admin before in the past, then he's already proven himself capable. I don't really see an issue in promoting him, but it wouldn't hurt to be a little more active in the discord.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #488374

He's been picking up activity recently during evenings recently and as I've said before I'm biased towards saying promote him so that's my stance on it
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #488566

epic

he's been consistent and there is no concern with his experience imo having been an admin before so i don't see a reason not to promote
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #489298

Promoted.