Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon

Post by Nervere » #496043

Suede Falcon has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a while now. We’ve been pushing back/extending this trial while Suede dealt with IRL stuff. He has been more active now so we’re holding the trial review now.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon

Post by MortoSasye » #496044

based catposter, good admin, are now active

promote now now now
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #496045

I was a bit worried about Suede’s activity in the past, but he has made a turn around and has been very communicative with us throughout the process of his trial. He has my approval.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #496546

He's a good boy, he posts cat pictures, he admins late at nights and says hello to me. Needs more people to post in this thread. Please promote my son
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #496558

the coolest cat owning admin
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #497761

My (officially) first candidate! Suede is an old, wise owl. He's been playing for a long time and knows his stuff. The only thing I could ask for is more cat pics, because I can't blame him for his lack of activity during the last review. I'm proud of the way he has handled things so far and his attitude. The rest of the headmin sucks, but they've agreed with me, so: promoted!
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try