Trialmin Review: Eaglendia

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Trialmin Review: Eaglendia

Post by Nervere » #504374

Eaglendia has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Trialmin Review: Eaglendia

Post by Shaps-cloud » #504378

A very high quality player, almost a decade now of ss13 experience, fun to be around and professional to work with, promote
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
kiteme
Byond Username: Kiteme

Post by kiteme » #504438

Has been quite helpful to me during my time here, and is a blast to admin with

promote
Spoiler:
Virtual John
Byond Username: Virtual John

Post by Virtual John » #504543

They know their stuff, that's for sure. They have funny and interesting ideas regarding how best to keep the round engaging for players, and I've never seen them act badly towards players. This along with other factors makes me think they'll be a good addition to the team. A win for the community in whole.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #504626

He good
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #505624

Excellent admining co-pilot on Sybil. Is a good, nya.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #505941

I've had two awful experiences with them that I 'm going to post.

One round, while I was innocently mixing my drinks as the bartender I had this "Millian Mctavish" kid run up to me and chuck all of the bar glasses at me. I was frustrated so I yelled out an exasperated "Why the fuck did you do that?". Apparently, they did not like that and they used that as justification to start throwing IEDs at my bar 2 minutes later. At this point, I realised my round was ruined and I decided to become the ghost of vengeance against this absolute scumlord of a weasel down for injuring me severely and throwing explosives at me to damage me and my bar. I loaded up buckshot, sawed off my shotgun, and decided to go mctavish hunting with my sawed off shotgun, balaclava, and grey jumpsuit disguise. I searched maintenance and eventually ran up on them in their maintenance bar setup dumping welding fuel into the drinks. As any good bartender should, I knew that them adding extra alcohol to the drinks would ruin the drink so I ran to action to shotgun them down to prevent them from being able to distribute their discount concentrate liquor to the innocent corporation fearing crewmembers like myself. After I had done the deed and executed them for their heinous crimes, I received an admin private message from THE admin. It was Eaglendia, and I knew I was going to have a terrible time. They questioned me and asked me why I shotgunned down the violent, insane, and selfish liquor distributor who cut me out of the business. I said the above, listing that I was clearly in the right and was PROTECTING the local station alcohol market but Eaglendia REFUSED to listen to my side of the story and they intentionally lied and made up a new revisionist story of what happened. Now the tale is that they came in, got a drink, accidentally tossed it at me and apologized for it, before I apparently went apeshit over another random assistant tossing an IED in my bar who was not related to the original case. Somehow I am not justified in protecting my bar and the station from this illegal bartending ring, and I doubt Millian Mctavish even has a liquor license that allows them to distribute on board the station. Because of this bullshit, the admin in question ended up having the AUDACITY to warn me for my actions and to be 100% sure before gunning someone down with a shotgun. Unbelievable, and it only gets worse in the second story.

After a vacation to cool off for a week, I logged on and ran up to another player, Braids Grenades, a chemist. As an assistant, I walked up to them and said "hey bro heheh u got any meff or good shit LOLOLO", a mastercrafted line of comedy genius. I had this absolute loser named Eaglendia DARE to message me telling me that saying "lololo" was netspeak and not allowed, rather than argue their complete inferiority and stupidity I decided to accept it with a simple "ok" to get them to fuck off. With that nerd out of the way, I ran back to the chemist and asked them if they "Got drugs?" and the chemist, Braids Grenades, made some comment about denying me my drug habit. I was absolutely INSULTED and furious at this point and I had decided to obtain retribution against this little prick. I started by trying to open the maintenance area to chemistry via tools, but they called security and I had to run the first attempt. The next attempt, I had stolen an RCD and I RCD'd my way into chemistry while the station was focused on something unrelated. I made a bunch of hellfoam grenades and suicide grenades armed behind voice activation and packed them on my person, filled a few syringes with morphine, and I ran out to try and hunt them down to incapacitate them for giving me unnecessary harassment and shit until they calmed down. I had walked to engineering, where i noticed a blob and half the station fighting it. I launched my morphine syringe at braids as they were stripping an incapacitated engineer like the thief they were, and they started screeching about me trying to kill them. Security started running up to me and disabled me, and due to these corrupt officers attacking me while there was a blob around I detonated my potassium grenades. Surprise surprise, Eaglendia PMs me AGAIN trying to find an excuse to ban me because they hate me. I tell them that they're being unreasonable and that I was detaining the thief chemist and then suicide bombing the corrupt officers who were probably traitors or changelings and they told me that they were cooperating to fight a blob and I just walked up to them and murdered them. I told Eaglendia that they should chill out about this and they should get over it because it didn't matter and they told me that my attitude is shit and that I repeatedly rulebreak to the point that i should be permabanned for my actions. I told them to go fuck themselves with a railspike for being a little pussy bitch coward who can't handle a little action or fun and they permabanned me. Absolutley unreasonable, unprofessional, and disgraceful. I cannot believe we allow people of this caliber to administrate my 2d space terrorism simulator and I demand a refund as a result.

Because of those two incidents, I have to say they're a good admin that's fun to have around and that they should be promoted.
Ribbz
Byond Username: Ribbz

Post by Ribbz » #507700

Pretty fair admin from my ban experience. He took into account my history on the site, my infractions, how I typically play and delivered a reasonable ban. I submitted an appeal request and his response was of an adequate professional standard.

Eaglendia is good in my book.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #508222

Has been in a 2 month trialmin role for 3 months and 22 days, will likely languish in it until they die
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #508226

he seems like a pretty good admin, haven't had him bwoink me for anything though
[this space reserved]
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #511762

Eaglendia is now soaring in the ranks of the promoted.