Trialmin Review: Kiteme

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Trialmin Review: Kiteme

Post by wubli » #506657

Kiteme has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly three months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: Trialmin Review: Kiteme

Post by Plapatin » #506660

kiteme has been doing so well as a trialmin i honestly forgot they were still a trialmin
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Eaglendia
Byond Username: Eaglendia

Post by Eaglendia » #506681

Very chill and very helpful; he approaches the game with an attitude that always makes me glad to see him around. Excellent taste in music.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Millian MacTavish • Braids Grenades • Eliott Graves • Tyrell Stone
In-game trialmin; certified boomer.
Be rational, be responsible, and be excellent to eachother.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Trialmin ReviewAlways better, never perfect.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #507331

Nice guy that i've seen grow better at the game over time, my very first interaction with him was him trying to learn more about silicons and ais, his determination to learn more about the game has always made me pretty happy. He is a pretty well respected admin/player when speaking in dead chat, Easily in the top three most active sybilmins at the moment.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #511760

My son has qualified for a promotion and dad is proud.