Trialmin Review: Cynic716

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #524594

Bottom post of the previous page:

Timonk wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:i hate cats
Are you a dog person?
Yes
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #524596

NikNakFlak wrote:Is using a Christmas themed discord name before thanksgiving has even happened.
This is completely unacceptable behavior
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Post by Vile Beggar » #524603

i don't really mind them, they seem fine to be rather honest
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #524711

Boris wrote:They do a good enough job handling tickets ingame, promote.
love to emptyquote

also I was going to say that ghost time isn't fully indicative of admin activity if admins are playing assistant or clown or whatever while handling tickets but I guess that's been addressed
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Dootdoom
Byond Username: Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #524928

>type out actual review
>realize this is a shitposting thread and it's not even gonna be read because of my ban
>why am I laughing so hard dear lord
hi
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #524970

Dootdoom wrote:>why am I laughing so hard dear lord
It's the drugs, man. the drugs!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #524973

Dootdoom wrote:>type out actual review
>realize this is a shitposting thread and it's not even gonna be read because of my ban
>why am I laughing so hard dear lord
https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... 0/doot.mp4
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #525790

after reading multiple blogposts and walls of text i have decided that this was a complete waste of my time.
the only reason for cynic's extension was because of out-of-game conduct and they've made large steps to improving it. there's still a ways to go, but the progress is there and that's all we were looking for. because of this, they're getting the promotion.
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose