Trialmin Review: FloranOtten

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Trialmin Review: FloranOtten

Post by Karp » #535681

FloranOtten has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: Trialmin Review: FloranOtten

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #536007

Child of terry, they've been doing a good job. Promote.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #536008

They do fine.They seem level headed. Don't see a reason to deadmin.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #536443

Really fucking weird. I have no opinion otherwise
ThePyroTechnician
Byond Username: ThePyroTechnician

Post by ThePyroTechnician » #536495

held manuel roundstart hostage until we shilled his thread
I was going to acquiesce but other admins came on and forced roundstart
otherwise seems nice
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #536499

ThePyroTechnician wrote:held manuel roundstart hostage until we shilled his thread
I was going to acquiesce but other admins came on and forced roundstart
This was a badly timed joke. I was actually preparing the round for an event and the server crashed before a real explanation could be given (I was hurriedly making the event to avoid delaying to log).
Logs will show that I delayed the round (and I believe Floran undelayed it later?)

EDIT:

Also to throw in my 10p. I like otten, they're odd but in all the right ways. They're pretty darn active too as well as giving good feedback. I have no doubt they'll make a good admin and fit in with the rest of us weirdos
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #536807

Promote or I riot
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #538802