Trialmin Review: Starlordgwyn

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Trialmin Review: Starlordgwyn

Post by Karp » #542952

Starlordgwyn has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: Trialmin Review: Starlordgwyn

Post by Domitius » #543334

The few times I've been on with Gwyn at the same time were an absolute blast. No problem with handling servers solo or in a team and is quick in addressing issues players have.

Best Boy.
Gwyn
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Starlord_Gwyn

Post by Gwyn » #543423

I would like to willingly request an extension to my trialmin period. While I have enjoyed my time as a trialmin, had some fun events and get along well with the people on /tg/, because of life getting in the way I've not been able to do my administrative duties properly these last few weeks. I feel like I still lack the necessary experience to be a full admin, and would like to put in more hours before I feel I earned the promotion.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #543429

I only came here to screech pls promote my son but Gwyn wishes for their trial to be extended so he may be a better administrator.

I think that those words alone speak for themselves regarding his wishes to do his best in the position.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #543538

I love gwyncat
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #545923

promoted
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose