Trialmin Review: Davethwave

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Trialmin Review: Davethwave

Post by TWATICUS » #563806

Davethwave has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
ImageImageImage
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Re: Trialmin Review: Davethwave

Post by Exavere » #564107

Didn't full crash the server his first day as Trialmin, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

All jokes aside, I feel Daveth has done very well and that keeping him as an Admin would be great. Very level headed, and learns fast.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
davethwave
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Davethwave

Post by davethwave » #565295

Dang, my review is so quiet. Dunno if this is good or not. I guess I do have something to say in regards to myself however. I have a bit of trouble with handling non antag killing other non antags cases and the like since I don't feel like I have a solid grasp on how long someone would get banned for or what a good punishment would entail in terms of length.
bigfatbananacyclops
Byond Username: Bigfatbananacyclops

Post by bigfatbananacyclops » #565316

i was trying to do a tc trade to someone but i lacked perms to give the guy what he wanted, suddenly Daveth says in the chat if i wanted help and he assisted me doing something i couldn't, very nice admin, even fixed a mistake that i did when removing the players TC.
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #565460

Promoted!
ImageImageImage