Trialmin Review: Paxilmaniac

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Trialmin Review: Paxilmaniac

Post by Domitius » #588491

Paxilmaniac has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Trialmin Review: Paxilmaniac

Post by Timberpoes » #588492

Is a pink catmin. Promote.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #588495

it's just a lepi alt contingency plan if they don't think they can get re-elected next headmin term
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #588506

Been doing great, funny and helpful. Has ran a bunch of great events. Promote!
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #588526

based cat
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Post by Exavere » #588532

Has done very well, sadly Trainer review doesn't count because I am obviously Biased. Kekw.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #588535

i am cheesed to meet them when they administrate

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #588555

Timberpoes wrote:Is a pink catmin. Promote.
This has nothing to do with their ability to admin effectively. Come on. You know better.
ShibaInuLord wrote:based cat
See above.
bobbahbrown wrote:i am cheesed to meet them when they administrate
See above.
pugie wrote:it's just a lepi alt contingency plan if they don't think they can get re-elected next headmin term
See above.
Exavere wrote:Has done very well, sadly Trainer review doesn't count because I am obviously Biased. Kekw.
CoffeeDragon16 wrote:Been doing great, funny and helpful. Has ran a bunch of great events. Promote!
These two posts are the usable feedback in this thread.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #588557

I like my feedback better
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #588566

iamgoofball wrote: This has nothing to do with their ability to admin effectively. Come on. You know better.
You're either given a few words of praise from your peers (mostly other admins) or an entire debate is started in your trialmin review. It doesn't mean much if their review thread's comments aren't just a more complicated form of "+1 rep/-1 rep" unless people start fiercely arguing.

I have no opinion of Paxilmaniac as admin because I didn't see enough of them (my fault) to have an understanding of how they are as admin besides "oh yeah of course i know paxil"
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #588571

All the feedback of any merit that I need to give has already been given through the extensive network of admin channels including the secret admin ERP channel, secret admin metacomms channel and the secret admin pink catmin channel. I'm just here to show a little support.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #588593

Timberpoes wrote:All the feedback of any merit that I need to give has already been given through the extensive network of admin channels including the secret admin ERP channel, secret admin metacomms channel and the secret admin pink catmin channel. I'm just here to show a little support.
If the relevant feedback is handled elsewhere, then why do we have this performative garbage in the first place?
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #588599

iamgoofball wrote:
Timberpoes wrote:All the feedback of any merit that I need to give has already been given through the extensive network of admin channels including the secret admin ERP channel, secret admin metacomms channel and the secret admin pink catmin channel. I'm just here to show a little support.
If the relevant feedback is handled elsewhere, then why do we have this performative garbage in the first place?
thanks goof
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #588604

So ordinary players can chip in their 0.02c as well. Your feedback in this thread so far has been utterly useless as well.

People having a lack of negative things to say can well be considered positive feedback in general.

Let us have our fun and stop taking things so seriously.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #588606

iamgoofball wrote:
I would've called it a circlejerk myself but to each his own
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #588617

iamgoofball wrote:If the relevant feedback is handled elsewhere, then why do we have this performative garbage in the first place?
While I think these trialmin reviews are often a circlejerk myself, they serve a good purpose from time to time. I even think the words in these threads are more likely to lead to a potential deadminning than anywhere else (though mostly just an extension of their trial that COULD indirectly lead to being deadminned).

Someone being praised with a few posts = they're either a good admin or neutral.
Someone not being praised with a shit ton of posts = either they're very eccentric in their methods or they're really bad.
someone being praised with a shit ton of posts = You have to be as popular as Imsxz was.
Someone not being praised with a few posts = that's clearly just sarcasm.

Ironically, I think a trialmin review thread with a lot of posts can actually mean bad news lol
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #588620

Oh wait this is a trialmin and not one of the cabal yet I'm sorry
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack