Trialmin Review: Sylphet

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Trialmin Review: Sylphet

Post by Domitius » #595419

Sylphet has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Trialmin Review: Sylphet

Post by Vekter » #595427

Very little of my opinion has changed on Sylphet since their last tenure. I think they tend to be somewhat heavy-handed when it comes to rule 11 situations, but I can't really fault them for that given that I had the same issue myself. I don't see a reason to extend their trial. +1 promote.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #595454

I've felt a bit weird with them adminning at the same time as playing even with other admins on, but they don't seem to abuse that and they are a pretty good admin, +1.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #595465

Fikou wrote:I've felt a bit weird with them adminning at the same time as playing even with other admins on, but they don't seem to abuse that and they are a pretty good admin, +1.
Thank you for the +1 ! Just wanted to say about this that I've been a mostly deadpop admin since nine months ago. I'm usually the only one connected at these times, and when others connect, they tend to leave quickly, so I have honestly formed a habit of staying adminned in non-head jobs. My IC / OOC knowledge separation is very strong, but feel free to poke me to deadmin when you join if it makes you more comfortable.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #595477

Good girl, pls promote
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
SpookiBoogie
Byond Username: SpookiBoogi

Post by SpookiBoogie » #595655

Sylphet has been very professional and knowledgeable in my interactions with them. They're also great at explaining their reasoning when giving their opinion which has been very helpful. +1 from me!
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #595904

cool admin, does good job
the w
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #596052

Great admin capable of adminning any of our servers, and isn't afraid to give necessary but potentially unpopular rulings.
Promoted.