Trialmin Review: GamerAndYeahMick

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Trialmin Review: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by Jimmius » #597275

GamerAndYeahMick has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: Trialmin Review: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by Naloac » #597276

retard
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #597277

Solid admin, very active and helpful in the admin channels, has been a pleasure to interact with in asay as well. Promote this man !
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #597281

Will be glad to have another trialmin spy with me, promote him
[this space reserved]
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #597283

Once in every thousand years, the tides of Terry lower for just a moment, and something good comes out. The Burgerman is that thing. Promote the chosen one.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #597323

Burgerboy good.

The dude gets it and I've seen them prioritize other players over themselves on many occasions. Not only a model player but also a really cool-headed admin.

Promote!
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #597344

Cool admin, hasn’t banned me for amogus spam yet
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #597522

He's kind of a dick but he's from Europe so that's expected.

Promote.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #597649

I don't know if he's a good fit for staff as is. I think he can be needlessly disrespectful to me or other staff, and does not seem to have a clear grasp on when rules are broken. This includes needless insulting in bus. The strongest example comes to mind that I was handling a ticket in which someone was spamming in OOC, and he told me in asay "real admins don't care" which I found distasteful. Standing back to let people have their fun is valuable, though I am unsure he has a good grasp on where the line in that is currently. I think with improvement on these fronts, he could be a fine admin, and does quite well. I think he has a good nose for clear rule breaks, where some toe.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #597654

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:I don't know if he's a good fit for staff as is. I think he can be needlessly disrespectful to me or other staff, and does not seem to have a clear grasp on when rules are broken. This includes needless insulting in bus. The strongest example comes to mind that I was handling a ticket in which someone was spamming in OOC, and he told me in asay "real admins don't care" which I found distasteful. Standing back to let people have their fun is valuable, though I am unsure he has a good grasp on where the line in that is currently. I think with improvement on these fronts, he could be a fine admin, and does quite well. I think he has a good nose for clear rule breaks, where some toe.
thanks for feedback, if i think an admin is doing something poorly or wrong I will say something don't know what else to tell you, can't really give more clarity on the issue because it relates to a note on another user and a ticket to another user.

EDIT:
I have received permission to post asay logs, no where did I mention anything about real admins not caring in asay, I don't know where you got that narrative from.
Spoiler:
[2021-04-06 21:07:05.754] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: GamerAndYeahMick/(John Burgerman) "spam is more than one message" (Port Maintenance (95,93,2))
[2021-04-06 21:07:07.480] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: GamerAndYeahMick/(John Burgerman) "lol" (Port Maintenance (95,93,2))
[2021-04-06 21:08:54.466] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: GamerAndYeahMick/(John Burgerman) "seems like a non-issue" (Aft Cntral Primary Hallway (137,105,2))
[2021-04-06 21:09:02.092] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: GamerAndYeahMick/(John Burgerman) "actual admins do copypasta shit all the time" (Aft Cntral Primary Hallway (137,105,2))
What I meant when I said "actual admins do copypasta shit all the time" was not denouncing you as a fake admin or calling other admins real admins, I was simply stating that people who are admins do copypasta in OOC quite often, to further prove this point later in that round after you disconnected a headmin did it upon arrival.
Spoiler:
[2021-04-06 21:14:57.579] OOC: Naloac/(Lepi Mewtera) "STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCKING MEMES! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just among us stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, when the underwear is sus HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING" I fucking looked at a trashcan and said "THAT'S A BIT SUSSY" I looked at my penis I think of an astronauts helmet and I go "PENIS? MORE LIKE PENSUS" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG" (Fore Central Primary Hallway (166,147,2))
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #597667

Ah, thank you for correcting me as I misremembered the exact wording, though I find the meaning of the message is the same.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #597679

They have been a great admin from my experience with them and they seem to really put in the effort to improve. Would be a shame to let them go so I'm fully in support of a promotion and I'll be sad if hes not
Pepsiman
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pepsiman0

Post by Pepsiman » #597694

funmin, not afraid to tc trade funny stuff, though it took him ~15 minutes to tc trade a banana esword, the clown banana shoes and an ecak... he (you) needs to spend more time in the thunderdome spawning random stuff.
other than that he didnt go spawning and spamming the station with crazy hamburgers yet so he is still very fit to clean the halls. :shades:
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #597712

Promote.

I don't have much else to say. Just promote.
Bdudy
Byond Username: Bdudy

Post by Bdudy » #597797

Pretty cool every time I've seen them when visiting Terry. Promote
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #597886

A staple admin on Terry at this point. Good takes, good conduct and handles tickets well.

Promoted!