Trialmin Review: Harricross

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Trialmin Review: Harricross

Post by Jimmius » #605485

Harricross has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Re: Trialmin Review: Harricross

Post by carshalash » #605555

Very cringe, ignores canon by denying he has a child.

Smacks players that are acting up which always makes me smile. Has become one of the three mascots of manuel along with Joey and Heart due to how important they all are in the community. I will personally slap the feet of all headmin if hates isn't promoted.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #605602

huh, who?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #605605

Good admin. Always handles tickets with enough lightheartedness to not seem daunting and imposing, but enough professionalism to not seem like your concerns are a joke. Likes to do silly things to make people laugh, but knows when and how much to do so as not to impact the round. Genuinely tries, and imo, succeeds, at making sure that people are in a better mood than they came into the game with. Any round with Harricross adminning is likely to be a good one.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #605779

While some of their events may be questionable to me, I find they usually strike a good balance between entertaining the players and adminning. They answer tickets professionally and have been doing a swell job so far from my experiences with them.

They really like to play fake sound effects of major station events over global sound (Nar'sie summoning, CRAB-17) very often though. Maybe too much.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Post by Imaginos » #606047

A nice admin to hang out with and handle tickets together! Does some fun events at times. I'd say promote!
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #606109

I have yet to see them get mad about anything, they are rather chill.
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Post by Cimika » #606114

Very cool, a manuel legend, and has transitioned to being a responsible admin. Promote.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :

Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #606352

A very consistent presence on Manuel for a while, they've really helped the server maintain coverage with the other new candidates. Well liked as a player and an admin both, and with no issues during the trial period, it's another easy promotion.

Promoted!