Trialmin Review: MagmaExploiter

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Trialmin Review: MagmaExploiter

Post by Jimmius » #606634

MagmaExploiter has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Imaginos
Byond Username: PositiveEntropy

Re: Trialmin Review: MagmaExploiter

Post by Imaginos » #606686

One of my many Manuelmin comrades. Guy's a trooper when it comes to ahelps, and its really fun to talk with in general!

Promote!
Hello! I'm PositiveEntropy, Spritetainer and AdminTrainer extraordinaire! If you feel like sending any feedback, you may be interested in checking it out here.

CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #607063

I have a similar opinion to him as I do Harricross. He answers ahelps respectfully, and in a way that even if you disagree with what he's saying, you can't help but respect the decision. Likes to have fun, but does it in a way that doesn't disrupt the round. Always a delight to see adminning a round.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #607548

Handles tickets well and injects many small, friendly gimmicks and jokes for many regular players that make the round more enjoyable and unique for them. Does a fine job.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Post by Harricross » #608464

Levelheaded admin, clear in responses and willing to take on complicated ahelps that require a ton of log diving.

Additionally, a person who is trustworthy and reliable as a friend before he became an admin and still so to this day.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #608482

Could benefit from talking to adminbus to gather thoughts on whether a given idea is actually a good use of admin powers or something they should probably think twice about.

This is in relation to a recent incident involving the gibbing of a player - a team decision made in asay when various better alternatives were available. I would suggest they talk to adminbus when encountering novel situations to gain more varied opinions on how to approach and resolve certain problems using the entire breadth of admin tools in the future.

This is also in relation to a recent incident involving themselves and another trial admin spamming osay over 40 times combined to harass another player. I would suggest that they should be proactively discouraging such behaviour instead of participating in it, and checking with adminbus to see if the conduct of a player is an IC issue (in which case spamming them with osay wouldn't be warranted) or an OOC issue (in which case they should be bwoinking instead of spamming osay).
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #610169

After discussing issues that have come up during his trial, we have decided to extend MagmaExploiter's trial by a month.