Trialmin Review: Market Monkey

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Trialmin Review: Market Monkey

Post by Jimmius » #608689

Market Monkey has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: Trialmin Review: Market Monkey

Post by Domitius » #608708

Has been super receptive to input and asks really good questions. Great person to have around and has grown tremendously since they became a trial admin! Can't wait to see how far they go.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #609344

I don't often get to stick around while they're answering tickets but from what I've glazed, they do a good job responding and handling tickets respectfully. They utilize their resources effectively by asking their fellow admins / admin-bus often about situations they encounter, and whenever I'm around dead-chat while they're adminning, the observers always seem to be entertained by them. They've done pretty fine overall from what I've seen.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #610278

Market Monkey has been a welcome addition to the team and a delightful presence on the server when we are both adminning. I admire their willingness to help teach and guide players both in-character as a player and out-of-character as an administrator. Market Monkey demonstrates a connection to the community through small but funny and interesting admin-player interactions that I believe is important for an administrator and, with their growth-oriented mindset and friendly demeanor, their potential to serve as a role model and teaching figure on our server is great. I have known them to be fair-minded and, most importantly, open to reception and learning.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #612332

No issue came up at all during their trial, they have good activity and judging from the notes they've applied, a willingness to enforce both MRP and non-MRP rules where appropriate.

Promoted!