Trialmin Review: Sosmaster9000

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Trialmin Review: Sosmaster9000

Post by Jimmius » #609377

Sosmaster9000 has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Sacko
Byond Username: Sacko

Re: Trialmin Review: Sosmaster9000

Post by Sacko » #609421

Been hanging around this dude on basil more the past few weeks. Very solid love having him around. Extremely empathetic to players more than he needs to be. Truly warms your heart. Also has been giving me some cool feedback on mapping projects. Great admin. Solid basil brother. We stand strong. Hoo RA!!! Stay true to your school brother.
From the Great State of Wisconsin. Visit Madison, WI this summer!!! Go to the capitol, and Olbrich Gardens, and the arboretum, and the Chazen art museum, and historical camp Randall stadium. For nice.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #609486

I have been rubbed the wrong way about this guy for the times I've adminned, they have made mistakes like any trialmin does learning the ropes but unfortunately I found their responses to these mistakes to be pretty bad, and there simply has to be a good attitude about learning from mistakes or someone isn't going to promote themselves from trialmin quality wise

Final diagnosis: obviously i think other people have most likely spent way more time around them but my comparatively short time tells me demote
wet socks
Byond Username: AarontheIdiot

Post by wet socks » #609571

Spend most mornings on sybil with them. A little impulsive but otherwise big potential. Give more time IMO.
I am Aaron Browne/Florida Teapayne in game
Give me feedback
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #610030

After reviewing several conduct issues brought to our attention over the trial period and discussing things with Sosmaster9000, we have decided not to continue his trial.