Trialmin Review: Sweet Daytona

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Trialmin Review: Sweet Daytona

Post by tattle » #614985

Sweet Daytona has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Trialmin Review: Sweet Daytona

Post by wesoda25 » #614995

I read through a good amount of their recent tickets. I really have nothing but praise for what I saw in them: they are able to clearly communicate, have an apparent confidence in their own decisions/opinions, and stay pretty respectful throughout. Pretty impressive for a trialmin tbh. If I had to nitpick - perhaps try and more clearly touch base with parties before ending a ticket? Some of them just seem to abruptly end without comment on your part, which isn’t a big issue but is always a nice thing to do. Ofc there could be some reason I’m not seeing in tickets alone, so this may not actually be a thing. Just my impressions!
[this space reserved]
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #615014

daytona is a very nice person who has a calm and considerate mindset when it comes to handling administrative activity; certainly something to treasure.

very promising individual!

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #615019

daytona is epic and should probably be spared the burden from being an admin for their own good
failing that consideration, promote them
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #615354

Not afraid to push the bounds and shows a surprisingly professional side of themselves in ahelps despite being silly as hell outside of them. They do great work and is a comforting name to see in adminwho. Promote!
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #616131

Sweet Daytona is a cool cucumber who's been doing well at keeping calm when dealing with stressful situations. Promoted!
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: