Trialmin Review 2.0: AdipemDragon

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Trialmin Review 2.0: AdipemDragon

Post by NamelessFairy » #617126

AdipemDragon has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly one month since their last review.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Re: Trialmin Review 2.0: AdipemDragon

Post by carshalash » #617283

He made a sick pavlova sprite. He has the endorsement of Oceania because of this.
BigBadAud999
Byond Username: BIGBADAUD999

Post by BigBadAud999 » #617430

Does interesting events and whatnot, especially with Central Command. I fondly remember a round in which, with supervision and help, Adipem let me and a few others repurpose the dock into a cozy bar area. All parties enjoyed the opportunity.

Does sick spritework, and has worked on official sprites for Rhythm Doctor. It was surprising to figure that out when I was streaming Rhythm Doctor in one of the /tg/ discords.

Also a very mature yet friendly trialmin. I was shocked when I heard Adipem wasn't a full-on admin yet.

Can we give this man a raise
what is wrong with all of you people
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #617770

Promoted!