Trialmin Review: Riggle

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Trialmin Review: Riggle

Post by NamelessFairy » #617773

Riggle has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: Trialmin Review: Riggle

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #617774

Riggle's on sybil decently often so that means I get a chance to admin with him - always good there, and active and frequent in the sekrit internal discussions towers too (which I'm going to take as a sign that they're active on a lot more than just sybil, my homeworld)
I disagree with how lenient they are on certain issues, namely Rule 8, but administrative response to rules being broken is ultimately entirely within the purview of the administrator in question - the good part is that they're there to catch it and prevent it from happening again, even if I think that the prevention should be for longer. (Then again I'm probably biased, I really dislike people who break rule 8 in ways that make others uncomfortable)

As a fellow member of the team (trialmin gang) and as just a regular coworker, Riggle's great to have around.
and I'd love to see them get the purple flavoring that they deserve because they are Cool and Good.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #617783

Having known Riggle back from when we both mained medical a lot together I always felt there was a lot of promise here based on what I saw of their interactions.

Mostly crossed paths as admins on Terry, they handle the usual administrative workload well, and have run events (one open ended one I once participated in, once observed, both played out very differently but interesting), along with their involvements in Campbell.

Also have an at least significant understanding of the game's internals, able to construct all sorts of things, making them useful if you have an idea you want to implement, but they also show an eagerness to share that information to anyone else who might want to learn the tricks, which is always nice to see, there's so much more to learn about what can be done with the tools than is or even could be covered off in the admin training (bottomless pit of possibilities).

Seems like a good asset, one to keep.
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #618306

Riggle has been one of the champions of Campbell, adminning and running events there to drum up player interest. Their care for the community is evident, and we look forward to seeing where they go from here. Promoted!