Trialmin Review: Lulufren

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Trialmin Review: Lulufren

Post by tattle » #619417

Lulufren has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Re: Trialmin Review: Lulufren

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #619421

Has good ticket conduct. Have seen them make good rulings and handle tickets well. Has received some negative feedback about certain things like but I feel they take feedback on board and restructure their approach accordingly
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #619528

Definitely +1'ing the ticket conduct. Holds themselves and has takes feedback equally very well. Promote!
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #619779

Can't say anything to their ticket conduct, but on a very lowpop Terry round that went on for 4+ hours, came on to the server and just forced a shuttle call with recall's disabled (don't know for how long they observed).
Thing is that there may have only been a few players but we were all having fun on either autism projects or other things, no one was complaining on wanted an shuttle call from what I heard in the IC chat.
Was schooled by the players in OOC why it's bad form/conduct and that there are other ways for admins to spice up rounds/end them if they really want to.
After a bit made an vote on wether to recall which passed and recalled the shuttle, don't know if he did it because we were complaining in OOC or if he actually understands why it's shitty for admins to do that.
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #619808

Googles_Hands wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:09 pm Can't say anything to their ticket conduct, but on a very lowpop Terry round that went on for 4+ hours, came on to the server and just forced a shuttle call with recall's disabled (don't know for how long they observed).
Thing is that there may have only been a few players but we were all having fun on either autism projects or other things, no one was complaining on wanted an shuttle call from what I heard in the IC chat.
Was schooled by the players in OOC why it's bad form/conduct and that there are other ways for admins to spice up rounds/end them if they really want to.
After a bit made an vote on wether to recall which passed and recalled the shuttle, don't know if he did it because we were complaining in OOC or if he actually understands why it's shitty for admins to do that.
Did you take any time to consider that there are probably dead people/new people wanting to start a new shift and that 4 hours is more than enough of a reasonable time to do anything, additionally after some investigation I see this happened a bit after 1 O'clock GMT when the pop starts up so it isn't unreasonable to try and move a round on, if there is any context i'm missing please elaborate
adamkad1
Byond Username: Adamkad1

Post by adamkad1 » #620331

Tbh, admins should make a vote if people want a unrecallable shuttle, not just randomly call with no regard for public opinion, good thing they did amend that though.

Other than that, solid person +1
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #620474

So they are promoted then?

viewtopic.php?t=29930
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #620576

I think they've considerably improved with the button pushing after the feedback and are a good admin in their conduct in tickets, should be promoted.
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #620614

Following some conduct issues that we've discussed with Lulufren we've decided to extend their trial by a month.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: