Trialmin Review: Borb197

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Trialmin Review: Borb197

Post by tattle » #621744

Borb197 has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: Borb197

Post by cSeal » #621767

Their heart is in the right place, and they seem to have the right mindset. Very often see them giving tips to players in the discord, some of their behavior irks me but nothing I can remember thatd make extending their trial necessary. Promote em!
► Show Spoiler
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #621787

Very good ticket conduct. Often spawns dead people into the thunderdome too. Good lad, promote for sure.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #621847

Good on forums.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #621849

Speaking solely from my OOC interactions with them here - I like what I see. They seem thoughtful and compassionate, take their role seriously, and are considerate of players. At times this does/did result in them maybe getting a bit too upset, but they’ve already shown significant improvement, and tbh I almost always agree with where they’re coming from (if not how they deal with it).

My advice would be for them to continue to work on not taking things too seriously, as well as recognizing when the best course is to simply not engage with someone or something. Admittedly I suffer from the same problems so I don’t have much ground to stand on, but it’s still something good to work towards. Also - don’t be afraid to run events! We’re dms after all, and while rule enforcement is important in creating/maintaining healthy server culture, it’s just one of the many tools we possess to do so. Like everything else dming takes time and practice to get good at, so don’t be afraid of jumping in!
[this space reserved]
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #622012

i love borb
GamerAndYeahMick
Byond Username: GamerAndYeahMick

Post by GamerAndYeahMick » #622016

I haven't really had THAT much experience with them taking tickets but they seem to mesh well with the admins and anything I did manage to see I don't think there was any problems
Sealed101
Byond Username: Sealed101

Re: Trialmin Review: Borb197

Post by Sealed101 » #622348

i love borb
i prefer the term "issue tracker domovenok" for my kind

Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #622502

Borb is great and very active in Discord and in-game. Promote!
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #622570

Borb has been very active and has shown a lot of passion for adminning. Though there are concerns expressed here, we're confident that these aren't cause for delay and can be worked on as a Game Admin. Promoted!
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: