Trialmin Review: Alamo Turtle

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Trialmin Review: Alamo Turtle

Post by tattle » #622130

Alamo Turtle has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Trialmin Review: Alamo Turtle

Post by Mothblocks » #622133

I definitely like them! They're capable and I've enjoyed adminning alongside them, and are a fun personality to be around. My only concern is that they've been a bit inactive from the admin scene in the past month, which is not a huge deal and happens often (especially around the holidays), but can look a bit worrisome in the context of a trial review, which looks at your past 2 months.

I could go with either a promotion or an extension, though I'm not sure what their schedule looks like in the near future (again, especially being the holidays season).
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #622141

I did /NOT/ use the Alamo Turtle
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #624502

After discussing with Alamo their lack of recent admin activity, we have decided to extend their trial by one month.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: