Trialmin Review 2.0: Alamo Turtle

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Trialmin Review 2.0: Alamo Turtle

Post by tattle » #629781

Alamo Turtle has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly one month since their last review.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Trialmin Review 2.0: Alamo Turtle

Post by Mothblocks » #629792

I requested for their trial to be extended initially due to low activity--I'm now fairly comfortable with how they're conducting themselves and managing their time.

I went through their tickets (admin only link) and am happy with what I see--direct talking to people while staying reasonable throughout. Nothing super extraordinary, I'll admit, but I've seen them online half the time I come onto Sybil, and getting someone consistent and thoughtful at those times is very important to me.

I talked to them a bit right before this thread came out, primarily about burnout. Our discussion shows that they are keenly aware of managing their playtime/admintime/just-being-away-from-SS13-in-general time, before I even gave any advice about it.

I have no doubt they'll be a healthy person to keep on the team, and I don't think there's any point in extending the trial any further. I would promote 💃
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #629874

I've spent a limited amount of time adminning with them on Sybil, and they have conducted themselves as well as any other admin I've worked with. Heavy +1.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
tattle
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Post by tattle » #631473

Promoted!
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler: