Trialmin Review 2.0: Oklews

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Trialmin Review 2.0: Oklews

Post by Timberpoes » #637389

Oklews has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for roughly one month since their last review.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Trialmin Review 2.0: Oklews

Post by Nabski » #637391

I have now interacted with them exactly once. He answered a bagil ticket when there were no admins on which is cool. The server was having DDOS issues so the ticket took a moment to get through.
OscarTheSheep
Byond Username: HiKewne

Post by OscarTheSheep » #637440

Before I stopped playing I had only had good interactions with him, he has always been amenable, nice and respectful in his tickets. I think he/she/they/them should be an admin, I mean, I thought they were one by now
FleaMcP
Byond Username: FleaMcP

Post by FleaMcP » #639202

Dude has been pretty great when I’ve played with him, mature about issues but decidedly fun when adminning. He gets what this game is all about. I think he’d make an exceptional addition to the admin team.

Sidenote, he is the guy in my signature so if he doesn’t get admin status I will be personally offended.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #643884

Oklews has retired.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<