Trialmin Review: RandomlyEvil (Ivy Unlikely)

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Trialmin Review: RandomlyEvil (Ivy Unlikely)

Post by san7890 » #661218

RandomlyEvil (Ivy Unlikely) has been in the DB as a Trial Admin for roughly two months now.

This thread is for public review of how they've been going, pending potential promotion to full game admin. As always, this is a time where players are encouraged to offer feedback and comment on how they think they've been going, and whether they should be promoted fully, be removed from the DB, or have their promotion delayed.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
RareGambler
Byond Username: Radugadew1

Re: Trialmin Review: RandomlyEvil (Ivy Unlikely)

Post by RareGambler » #661473

I've been seeing Ivy almost every night-shift on Terry, spectating together with Iain0 (Bob Stange). It feels safe with them aboard!

p.s. Promotion.
AlamoTurtle
Byond Username: Alamo Turtle

Post by AlamoTurtle » #661571

Ivy's around often, I recognize them a lot, and they're a really fun and nice person to chat with and interact with. They definitely deserve a promotion.
Unit2E
Byond Username: Unit2E

Post by Unit2E » #661777

They're clearly Iain0's pal, and that's a good thing! They're fun to talk to, have a relaxed admin style, and they're around plenty as a staple Terrymin.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #662119

Promoted.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.