Trialmin Review: Somepan

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Trialmin Review: Somepan

Post by Timberpoes » #673505

Somepan has been a trial admin for approximately two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the DB or if their promotion should be delayed.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Re: Trialmin Review: Somepan

Post by Kubisopplay » #673508

Stinky. Cat. Angry. Also pretty good admin, levelheaded in tickets, and quite good at dealing with tickets in short time. Promote. (Or keep them as trialmin so I can shove tickets on them easier)
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #673509

Great attitude in tickets and while I got off on the wrong foot with them this is a no-brainer promote
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #676581

Extremely pleased with how they've turned out.
Somepan has progressed from someone who was attentive and learned fast as a candidate, to a successful early start on some of the rougher sides of adminning, (having to ban a friend of theirs on terry, and managing that scenario very well) and now to a very well-rounded, knowledgeable, and active trialmin who's got all the necessary qualities to be a good admin.

I think they are a little stubborn still, which is a characteristic I knew that was going to be maintained to some degree back when I was arguing for them to be accepted on as a candidate, but stubbornness can go a long way when it comes to managing a server like Terry - and being able to hold your own in an argument in admin-bus is a good thing, especially when done civilly like somepan has shown themselves to do.

+1!
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #678334

Somepan has been promoted to Game Admin!
Hugs