Trialmin review: starlordgwyn

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Trialmin review: starlordgwyn

Post by kieth4 » #686656

Starlordgwyn has been a trial admin for approximately two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the DB or if their promotion should be delayed.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: Trialmin review: starlordgwyn

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #686902

listen, if their activity is worse than mine there's something wrong
I know they willingly dropped themselves back to TA, but maybe they could spend a bit more time on the servers?
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Trialmin review: starlordgwyn

Post by Timberpoes » #691074

Contextually, Gwyn asked to be demoted to trial in order to receive additional training.

Not wanting this to be a trial fail on technical grounds like activity when they volunteered their own demotion, we have elected to re-promote Starlord_Gwyn back to Game Admin - having spoken to them about their activity. The chat was productive.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin