TRIALMIN REVIEW: ThatSlyFox

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

TRIALMIN REVIEW: ThatSlyFox

Post by Jordie0608 » #87017

ThatSlyFox has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review where it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin or if they should be removed from the .txt.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: ThatSlyFox

Post by QuartzCrystal » #87069

Doing a solid job, I see no reason to not promote.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #87070

I've only had good experiences with him, he's on a ton and is a pretty cool dude
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #87081

A very good admin with good ethics and common sense.

10/10 would share a foxhole with.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #87087

We don't agree on a lot of stuff but I still really like them. Good conduct, good grasp of how a ton of game stuff works.

Promote.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #87092

Settled OOC dispute rationally, All around good admin, Need more like him off the training wheels.
Fair in ahelps, makes sure he has all the facts. And reaches deep into the night to ensure coverage.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #87103

Does not appear to understand silicon policy as per https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3545
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Fr05tByt3
Byond Username: Fr05tByt3

Post by Fr05tByt3 » #87219

bandit wrote:Does not appear to understand silicon policy as per https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3545
This means you disagree with his interpretation... plus, I'm sure this was discussed by admans and corrected for the future if necessary.
so
Spoiler:
NSFW:
salt
I've seen Fox demonstrate a strong working understanding of game mechanics and the server rules the couple times I've interacted with him.
Plus he seems to be a real human being, so vote for fullmin
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #87245

I haven't seen them do anything that would disqualify them from fullmin or require them to do another term. Pleasant to work with as well.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #87319

Enjoy working with them. Pleasant, knowledgeable and quick on replying to the ahelps. Needs to be a tad more careful when handing out logs (edit ckeys out etc) but I think they understand this now.

I'd say promote to full min for sure!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #87344

Pretty cool guy; promote he
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #87637

Haven't had any issues with him and he's usually responsive.

9/10 he's alright.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #88247

:+1:
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #88255

Promote he
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #88503

Sly is a pretty chill guy, hope he gets promoted!

(I was a clown who had the all access dream, and made some lube, on my way to the shuttle I sprayed so much lube everywhere, and made everyone that came after me slip, that Sly (Not sure if it was him but he acted guilty :P) put a sign under me saying "valid" meaning the security team could beat me down, I giggled and laughed the entire time and im pretty sure anyone who observed the antics laughed their ass off, so my job was comeplete as a clown.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #88574

sirnat wrote:Sly is a pretty chill guy, hope he gets promoted!

(I was a clown who had the all access dream, and made some lube, on my way to the shuttle I sprayed so much lube everywhere, and made everyone that came after me slip, that Sly (Not sure if it was him but he acted guilty :P) put a sign under me saying "valid" meaning the security team could beat me down, I giggled and laughed the entire time and im pretty sure anyone who observed the antics laughed their ass off, so my job was comeplete as a clown.
Changing my "meh" to supporting him. This is how admins should deal with stuff like that really. I love it.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Microscopics
Byond Username: Microscopics

Post by Microscopics » #89088

Does some pretty stupid things and is pretty full of himself.

Has my vote for no.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #89109

If you could give some actual situations and more of a description of what you meant, I would consider that feedback.

Please keep this for a feedback of their trial. Not a shitpost/bitching forum.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #89111

I just picked out about six/seven or so posts with as much depth as the negative post, yet that is the only one that immediantly has a following asking for more information?
Jesus Christ.

I like Sly because I fucked up, hard, in a situation that would have normally ended in a ban (murder as just a regular player) and Sly was entirely reasonable.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #89127

he needs to stop forcing monkey
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #89134

Lovecraft wrote:I just picked out about six/seven or so posts with as much depth as the negative post, yet that is the only one that immediantly has a following asking for more information?
Jesus Christ.
Because negative feedback means something should or needs to change. People can change and adjust with useful feedback. Positive feedback means they are obviously doing what they are doing well, therefore often doesn't need more details (although personally I prefer more details).

Understand why I asked for more?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #89149

In-depth positive feedback highlighting what is specifically being done correctly can also register with someone and help to highlight where they are lacking just as much as negative feedback can do the reciprocal.
Yeah I understand it, but hold all posts to the same standards.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #89338

Allegedly did this http://www.singulo.io/tg/index.html and according to this https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3642 stole the CE's hardsuit, which may or may not be a traitor item I forget, and gave it to the mime while a non-antag while doing other thing.

If you're banning people over critting assholes regardless of whether they're non-antags then maybe don't be stealing an important item at round start for shits and giggles? I don't know, a trialadmin doing this just seems irresponsible to me.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
DEAD: Andrew Mitchell says, "LIONUS HAS ANGER ISSUES AND AUTISM"
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #89371

AdenAbrafo wrote:Allegedly did this http://www.singulo.io/tg/index.html and according to this https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3642 stole the CE's hardsuit, which may or may not be a traitor item I forget, and gave it to the mime while a non-antag while doing other thing.

If you're banning people over critting assholes regardless of whether they're non-antags then maybe don't be stealing an important item at round start for shits and giggles? I don't know, a trialadmin doing this just seems irresponsible to me.
Ce's magboots are a traitor item ,not his suit. That and your link doesn't go to shit, fix it man.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #89379

I think he's saying thatslyfox is the scumbag who invented singulo
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #89463

Stickymayhem wrote:I think he's saying thatslyfox is the scumbag who invented singulo
Truly a crime worth begrudging against.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #89532

Supposed to link to this thread http://www.singulo.io/tg/res/36666.html Point is that admins shouldn't be toeing lines when they ban people for toeing the lines, stealing the CEs hardsuit for fun as a non-antag is toeing the line. There's only one thread on singulo about TSF anyway and everyone seems to watch the website like a hawk but silly me for expecting actual replies to feedback in a circle jerk thread.
Last edited by AdenAbrafo on Wed May 20, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #89533

No player would get banned for doing that one time.

Adminning is inhospitable enough without also ruining their ability to play the game ICly with special admin only "don't hurt their feelings" rules
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #89534

What are you talking about? If I thought it was a ban worthy thing I'd make a ban complaint. It's not, it's toeing the line. It shouldn't be happening if they're going to ban someone over something like critting and healing an asshole which is basically the same thing they did rule wise except without high value items that only appear one place on the station.

Also don't tell me no one has ever been banned for stealing the CE hardsuit because we both know someone probably has.
e: this isn't a complaint. This is just feedback. I'm not saying he shouldn't be made admin, I'm just saying that if he did it consistently it would be worrying and not something an admin should be doing.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #89645

Chill as fuck, goes along with alot of the server antics.

Give this guy headmin, he's a fucking badass.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #89935

Promoted
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #89985

Update the staffing log
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #89992

Fuck yeah, congrats.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #90003

Thanks guys! :)