TRIALMIN REVIEW: Summoner99

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

TRIALMIN REVIEW: Summoner99

Post by Jordie0608 » #101921

Summoner99 has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review where it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin or if they should be removed from the .txt.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Danowar
Byond Username: Danowar

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: Summoner99

Post by Danowar » #101953

Summoner99 has been pretty helpful whenever I've seen her around. There was a case where I was drugged and spaced FNR by a nonantag, and she he dealt with it promptly. I've also seen her him do some admin events, but nothing that impacted the current round all that harshly. I've heard she's he's done more catastrophic adminfun in other rounds, but I've not witnessed those myself.

edit: yes, I know Alison Moon is a guy. I still call bgobandit/Fortune Ray a she for the same reason: if they play a girl, I'm calling them a girl. I'm not using gender-neutral pronouns cause that shit's for lame SJWs.
Last edited by Danowar on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #101972

They have a light-hearted but helpful attitude. Seem to be doing a good job from what I see, I'd say promote.

Also glad they're not summoner1, that bastard has left WAY too many games of league XD
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #102323

Summoner seems pretty cool fun-loving guy.

They're the usually-on-low-pop admin you see a lot on basil, right?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #102372

peoplearestrange wrote:Also glad they're not summoner1, that bastard has left WAY too many games of league XD
Get out.

But seriously, Summoner99 seems OK.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #102498

Seems like a pretty good guy. +1
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #102712

Danowar wrote:Summoner99 has been pretty helpful whenever I've seen her around. There was a case where I was drugged and spaced FNR by a nonantag, and she he dealt with it promptly. I've also seen her him do some admin events, but nothing that impacted the current round all that harshly. I've heard she's he's done more catastrophic adminfun in other rounds, but I've not witnessed those myself.

edit: yes, I know Alison Moon is a guy. I still call bgobandit/Fortune Ray a she for the same reason: if they play a girl, I'm calling them a girl. I'm not using gender-neutral pronouns cause that shit's for lame SJWs.
REFER TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AS AN IT.

Also Yea Summoner99 seems pcool.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #102978

Cool dude, fun to play with
Summoner, I remember the time you left your internals box in my borg chasis
10/10 :^)
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #105801

Summoner99 has been made a Game Admin.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.