PSA: Trialmin reviews are open to players as well

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

PSA: Trialmin reviews are open to players as well

Post by QuartzCrystal » #105827

FYI, trialmin reviews were made public so players could have input on admins. There's a reason these threads are made in Town Hall and not the Auditorium forum.

Let's see some player feedback on threads from now on?
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Re: PSA: Trialmin reviews are open to players as well

Post by Arete » #105888

If you really want honest player input, post them on singulo.
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #105909

Arete wrote:If you really want honest player input, post them on singulo.
This is a bullshit argument and you know it. There's more than enough constructive feedback posted in trialmin's feedback threads than have been posted (by both admins and players) in these review threads. If you're seriously so paranoid that you'll be victimized by a petty admin(s) because you posted "I don't think this person should be made a fullmin." then contact a headmin.
Arete
Byond Username: Arete

Post by Arete » #105912

QuartzCrystal wrote:There's more than enough constructive feedback posted in trialmin's feedback threads than have been posted (by both admins and players) in these review threads.
Then I'm very confused as to what motivated you to post this thread. Surely the overwhelming amount of player feedback you've already received in those threads would indicate that everyone's well aware that they're open to the public.
QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #105913

Arete wrote:
QuartzCrystal wrote:There's more than enough constructive feedback posted in trialmin's feedback threads than have been posted (by both admins and players) in these review threads.
Then I'm very confused as to what motivated you to post this thread. Surely the overwhelming amount of player feedback you've already received in those threads would indicate that everyone's well aware that they're open to the public.
I'm just trying to motivate folks to make posts in the actual review threads. I'm not saying people have to, but it would be great if players posted their "promote he" or "demote he" opinions along with the admins that do it as well.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #105920

Because clearly you're not getting enough tears to lubricate the circle jerk.

I'm kidding of course, Honestly I think you're getting about as much player feedback as your gonna get PSA or no PSA, Admins and admin trainers will always have more to say because they rub elbows with eachother on a consistent basis.
Whereas of the players only a small percentage will deal 1v1 with the trialmin, and of that small percentage, a smaller percentage will decide to have anything to say for whatever reason, retaliation fears, lazyness, rather bitch on sing for some reason. whatever the case it's just trickling through a gauntlet of meh who currs?

I think I only even know or have dealt with only one of the trialmins, and that's corruptroulette and I've already said everything I have to say about that, and I'm one guy, I bet a lot of people have the same story, either haven't seen any trialmins directly, or one at most.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.